Do you want to play Gods & Kings now?

Amagius

Chieftain
I do. Do you? I know the game isn't out yet, but I would love to play Gods & Kings now. It will be a breath of fresh air—espionage, new Civilizations, and faith? Sign me up.

Let's band together and think of ways to play G&K today. Where is Firaxis' office? Do you think we could... just go there? Pick up a development version?

I'm sure we could jury rig some mods together and have a pretty clean version of G&K. Who's good at Python around here? I know there are images of G&K floating around in the cloud somewhere. Let's virtualize, or something, and get that image!

Any ideas on how to play the expansion as soon as possible will be helpful. Let's brainstorm.

Perhaps, we could hire delta force or seal team six to go pick it up for us.:lol:

I plan on taking Cartman's route and hibernating until the release. That way it only seems like one day to me.

I plan on taking Cartman's route and hibernating until the release. That way it only seems like one day to me.

This would be a shame, as there is SPRING outside, currently (at least at the northern hemisphere): Birds are singing, trees are shooting and flowers are growing everywhere.

No, that's definitely not the time for hiberination! Even not for G&K, as much as I would like to play it. (That is, by the way, on reason, why I would have prefered a launch before christmas: perfect playing time for computer games. Summer brings so much *other fun*!)

This would be a shame, as there is SPRING outside, currently (at least at the northern hemisphere): Birds are singing, trees are shooting and flowers are growing everywhere.

Unless you're in England, where it's been raining since about March :(

That's OK though. I have a lot of work to do so the release date for G&K will come at just the right time for me.

Yes! Yes! Yes! I want to play G&K now!!! Hmmm does any one here know where I can hire someone to steal a copy?

I can wait. I'm playing SWTOR for the class stories. I'll be done about the time that G&K releases.

It seems that they've already finish it, so I only hope they will anticipate the release date
*_*

If they have already finished it, I'm willing to give them the two extra months to work out the bugs and give us a (mostly) finished game. Let's avoid the train wreck of the original release. :hammer2:

I think they want to release it after testing finishes, as to not interrupt anyone's schoolin'.

I can't wait to play, though, just like everyone else. June 19th seems very, very far away.

No. My A Level exams are ahead, I am already having enough trouble with Shogun II & Arkham City, can't stop playing it. :p
I can't wait to play, though, just like everyone else. June 19th seems very, very far away.
Seem fair to me, I'll have enough time to finish my exams. I know I am being a bit selfish right now. :D

I would like to play in the end of May as I have a lot of work until then, June seems a little bit late. But the more beta-testing, the less bugs there will be.

I've started to have G&K dreams in my sleep, and I sometimes mistake them with confirmed details or speculations :crazyeye:

I think they want to release it after testing finishes, as to not interrupt anyone's schoolin'.

i know and it takes so long to get there the more you wait the longer it takes lol

YES I WANT TO PLAY IT NOW! Luckily it comes out a few days after school ends and when all my other activities slow down. This summer is going to be great with Gods and Kings

Yes but i have like one more month of school so civ 5 expac coming out on june 19th is fine to me.

No, I don't want it today, I want it yesterday or the day before!

With the exception of the post above, I don't believe anyone who says 'no'. :p I want to fire it up now too. :(

Shame their 'late spring' is actually 'three weeks into winter'.

How are seasons defined in Australia, Camikaze?

In Spain, their "late spring" only means "two days into summer" :p

Top Bottom