Steam Hours Logged

1012 hours

2393 is the current number. It is actually not a big a change from the last time a thread like this came up. I have been distracted in my obsessive gaming with Galciv2 and Fallen Enchantress. I am hoping the next patch inspires me to come back to Civ more.

Getting close to 2000 hours; couldn't say exactly as I've been playing a lot offline on my laptop, and leave the game running on my desktop when I'm doing something else, but it's about right I guess.

78 hours. Never got into Civ 5 like I did with the previous games, it just feels "dry" somehow. I'm pretty sure if Civ 4 had had logging I would have been over 500 hours at least, and with 1,2,3 and 4 together easily in 4 digit numbers.

Civ5, 789 hours
Civrev, +2300. I travel a lot and that is one of the few iphone games I own/ actually like playing.

259, but that's a bit misleading, given that many of them were spent with me staring at something else and leaving Civ open due to the insane load times.

Ummm- 5284 hours. I just hope my wife never finds out.

Malcolm Gladwell wrote an interesting book called Outliers where he explores something called the 10,000 hour rule. it's quite fascinating, the book and the rule. You seem to be half-way there. It's worth looking up.

I am almost 10% of the way there. Im gonna cross 1000 hours in about 10 more hours of play.

Top Bottom