Civilization V Funny screenshots

Stop barbarians from spawning on trade routes

Why? If you want your trade route protected, shouldn't you protect it yourself? A unit having vision over the area will prevent them from spawning.

I recently got Brave New World and I found this funny when my cargo ships become modern freighter ships. So.... PIRATES!!!
Spoiler :

Yes....

Never played as the Huns. If they don't have a modern navy like Germany or Britain, I usually just make up names for them.

The 15 character max is quite annoying though.

Try that with ship names. When playing France, I have to make a new class of carriers or use names of old ones. Charles De Gaulle is one letter over the max.

Try that with ship names. When playing France, I have to make a new class of carriers or use names of old ones. Charles De Gaulle is one letter over the max.

Shorten it to De Gaulle?

Meh, navies don't have to be as organized as land units. I just name them after cities or people relating to the civ I'm playing as.

Spoiler :
Really? Munich's gonna take 25 turns to grow (you can't see it in the screen).

Attachments

• 2013-12-29_00001.jpg
    2013-12-29_00001.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 1,286
well DUURRRRR, of course there's fish in the GBR! But you can't fish em because the Aussies and green peace will get narked at you :rolleyes:

God dammit Firaxis! Fix this! Make it so barbarians don't spawn on trade routes.

Really? A Trade Route seems like the most logical place for barbarians to set up their encampment.

Top Bottom