Civ4 Temporary Leave Announcement Thread

Going to be really busy until late Tuesday night. Will try to get my turns in when I can.

I will be away from Civ computer dealing with a step-father stroke situ over in NV from~ as soon as tonite/Thurs AM until Sat/Sun AM depending on how much snow we (FINALLY) get in the Sierras & Lake Tahoe passes.

So if U can get any turns to me before then, i'll jump rite on them. :scan:

It's Carnival! :band:[party]

After that... busy time at work! :whipped:

So I will be a bit off Civ for a while...

Do they have Carnival both in Brazil and Portugal? :)

Looks like the trip over the Sierra passes is postponed until Sun miday thru Tues PM.
Too much hassle while Mother Nature is FINALLY dumping some precip on us in Calif.

So send those turns over & i'll get on them asap.

Awfully sorry I'm taking so long with my turns, but since yesterday I have been spending half of my time in bed and the other on the toilet. At least I'm not throwing up as much anymore, so hopefully I can catch up tomorrow, but for now I'm grateful if half an hour passes without any half digested food wanting to escape my body through whatever holes it deems appropriate.

The Puking Persian really IS!? :vomit:
Probably is a good idea to stay away from your keyboard. :yumyum:

Seriously tho, we all Hope it's just something U ate & not anything serious.

Anyone knows what happened to Hercules? He is holding 5 of my games.

Hi, i'll be away my civ computer since today until friday. Sorry about that :sad:

I wont have access to civ from 31st of March to 6th of April. Sorry for the inconvenience for anyone in the same games as me!

Thx 4 the advanced heads-up.

I will be away from my Civ computer starting later today thru ~ Tuesday nite or Weds AM.

Has anyone else noticed Luthor's absence recently?

That's where I noticed it. Did anyone have contact with him since then?

Top Bottom