Bug Reports

this is the only mod that isn't any other mod even big ones load quickly

This is the only mod that uses a diffrent world generator. I think it is not working properly atm but it is working you just have to give it time.

With such a huge map it might take longer than 4 minutes. My computer is not the best, but i use maybe 5 min on a smaller map, try first with a smaller map if it works, then try again with the big one and wait for longer.

I have a beast sitting beside me, mean my PC not my girlfriend.:D

And even with this machine it tooks some minutes to load even a huge map with that many civs.

Oh and dont forget maps in CCTP are bigger then in vanilla...

Like i posted in the past, there must loop somewhere in CCTP.
The old CCTP veterens here will remebember that this problem is not new, but it was gone for a while.

No, I don't have the Inca dlc, do i need it? , tried also disabling all other DLCs except the expansion packs themselves but no help.
Here is the log files anyway, thought Yell already uploaded his and mine seemed similar, but doesn't hurt to upload mine too :p I wish civ wouldn't take 2 years to startup/start new game every time you want to test something.

The problem is all improvemnts in CCTP since 4.01 iirc are useable by any civilisation.
This also includes the teracce farm, for all of you who has not the related dlcs will get compatibility problems.

Good news there could be a hot fix to change this problem.

Go to Mods/CCCTP/CCTP/Improvements/CCTP_Improvement.xml

Spoiler :
<Update>
<Set SpecificCivRequired="NULL" CivilizationType="NULL" />
<Where Type="IMPROVEMENT_TERRACE_FARM" />
</Update>
<Update>
<Where Type="IMPROVEMENT_MOAI" />
</Update>

Then just remove the update entry for teracces and it should work.
The same goes out to all to have not the poly dlc.

this is the only mod that isn't any other mod even big ones load quickly

Maybe then play the mods that are quicker or help us finding where the problem is.
That would be a good help.

the policy bug is still there still can't click on policies using this version

screw it you had your chance and you blew it. mod deleted forever :nono:

Reading helps, but feel free to do what ever youi like.
i for me will end this here and put you again one my ignore list.

Moderator Action: Telling another user that you are placing them on your ignore list is trolling. If you feel the need to do so, please do it without being public about it. If a post upsets you or you feel it inappropriate, please report it and let the staff handle it.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

The problem is all improvemnts in CCTP since 4.01 iirc are useable by any civilisation.
This also includes the teracce farm, for all of you who has not the related dlcs will get compatibility problems.

Good news there could be a hot fix to change this problem.

Go to Mods/CCCTP/CCTP/Improvements/CCTP_Improvement.xml

Spoiler :
<Update>
<Where Type="IMPROVEMENT_TERRACE_FARM" />
</Update>
<Update>
<Where Type="IMPROVEMENT_MOAI" />
</Update>

Then just remove the update entry for teracces and it should work.
The same goes out to all to have not the poly dlc.

This has not solved the tech problem for me, I also have problem with manpower but think the tech problem screws up the manpower. Will make a LOG file on friday atm im studying for midterm on friday.

I might have figured out the problem. Maybee it could have something to do with the poontoon bridge. I get pontoon bridge as a seperate mod that lacks dependencies, namely a ddl mod.

I might have figured out the problem. Maybee it could have something to do with the poontoon bridge. I get pontoon bridge as a seperate mod that lacks dependencies, namely a ddl mod.

You mean whowards mod right?

I saw it on his weppage, he is also using lua code in this mod,that could be a compatibility problem.

Also we use the poontoon bridge in CCPT, but its a own version.

I have only CCtP installed. But I get a secondary mod Pontoon Bridge its at Mods/CCTP/DLL Support/Improvement - Pontoon bridge (v 2) might be it that is causing the problem? Since this might be the missing improvement for me. The mod says it depends on "DLL various mod components (v 29-999)"

Quick question. Is there any options how to "added manpower by cheats" ? I really want to play but building wonders is one of my favourite things and without it i just cant play :/

supplement to #754 lean-to shelter
They are in the game, but bonfire prevents the lean-to from being built. If you make a new city, both bonfire and lean-to shelter are buildable. But if you build the bonfire (its cheaper, it makes 2 happiness, is available earlier). then the option to build the lean-to shelter is removed. I am still testing if you can build the lean-to shelter first, can you still build the bonfire and get both benefits (but need to get a new city up to pop 3 or 4 to find out, which is slow with neg happiness).
Probably the lean-to shelter needs to be tweeked a little.

I have only CCtP installed. But I get a secondary mod Pontoon Bridge its at Mods/CCTP/DLL Support/Improvement - Pontoon bridge (v 2) might be it that is causing the problem? Since this might be the missing improvement for me. The mod says it depends on "DLL various mod components (v 29-999)"

Oh right its in CCTP, but not activated.
I remember i was trieng to inlcude his lua code,but then left it due other actions.
You can remove it from the folder, tell me if this helps.

Quick question. Is there any options how to "added manpower by cheats" ? I really want to play but building wonders is one of my favourite things and without it i just cant play :/

Per cheats, hmm good question,firetuner could do this.

You can also just edit the manpower output in the XML entries.
(CCTP_Manower_RQ.xml).

Good news i found out where the problem was in Manpower.xml

"RESOURCE_rom" instead of "RESOURCE_MANPOWER"

Here's my two cents on the manpower problem: There is no manpower being generated in my game. Everything else seems to be functioning as expected but I haven't gotten that far into the game. I see the manpower icon in the top ribbon after I build a manpower generating infrastructure building but the amount is always zero. The AI is not getting manpower either because they aren't building Wonders and they aren't offing to trade manpower for luxury resources like they did in 4.03. I have been testing the Advanced User Interface DLC version with CCTP and it works really well with 4.03 if you delete a few of the folders like tech tree. With the Top Panel folder not deleted, 4.04 CTD's when you hover over the manpower icon in the top ribbon once it appears with the zero quantity. You don't get the crash when it's folder is removed and the CCTP top ribbon is in use. In both cases, the manpower amount should have been greater than zero but was showing zero. I was able to build the Gigant wonder even though its says its needs manpower. It doesn't have an entry in CCPT_Manpower_RQR so it probably should have one. Also in Technology_Flavors.xml Gathering is spelled Gatering. Hope this helps. Manpower definitely makes the rush to get early wonders more challenging.

And taking so long to write the post that Gilgamesh already squashed the bug lol. G/J.

Good news i found out where the problem was in Manpower.xml

"RESOURCE_rom" instead of "RESOURCE_MANPOWER"
Thats cool ! :) So i gues i should be able to edit this file and fix it ? Actually i jsut open this file but here are too many lines so i dont know which line is wrong :D :(

Thats cool ! :) So i gues i should be able to edit this file and fix it ? Actually i jsut open this file but here are too many lines so i dont know which line is wrong :D :(

Its a little bit more complicated, i found two files that are not loaded into the mod.
Iam currently creating a new version, but it takes time to create and run the game.

[ExpScen_BuildingPortraits45.dds] not loading.
Techtree warped.
Cannot open social perks menu.

I missing something? May be game version or something is wrong?

[ExpScen_BuildingPortraits45.dds] not loading.
Techtree warped.
Cannot open social perks menu.

I missing something? May be game version or something is wrong?

Remove from CCTP/Shared/AdvancedScreen fro the mod.
This should avoid the policy problem.

When you cant see [ExpScen_BuildingPortraits45.dds] then you prohably doesnt have one of the dlcs.

What you mean with a warping techtree is it broken?

Oh right its in CCTP, but not activated.
I remember i was trieng to inlcude his lua code,but then left it due other actions.
You can remove it from the folder, tell me if this helps.

It doesn't help removing it. Will have more time to do some LOGs on the issue on friday.

Top Bottom