A Mafia Game taking place in the East [Game Thread - Concluded]

TFT, we are expecting your analysis! Including the one you preferred Caelian instead of a ninja...

I can answer the second part a lot easier then the first: I had only the time to skim the thread before I posted so based off of the probably incomplete reasoning I read, Caelian made more sense to me then Flea. I'm sure on reread the other way will make more sense.

For the first part, I have to read the entire thread to catch up. I'll try to get something out in a few hours.

Caelian, I don't really see why an 'already outed scanner' would refuse to reveal their scan results.

I was reading this looking for a potential final yakuza member when I realized halfway through current information says there are no more. There goes a full readthrough. I had a good candidate too. ce la vie

Anyways, I'm liking a closer look onto legato endless (For anyone other then myself because I do look quite terrible on reread). He's been actively skirting around discussions the entirety of the days while still posting. It even looks like he's been off big wagons, almost intentionally pushing sidewagons and avoiding major discussions or accusations.

johnhughthom is also pinging a bit for me. Very specifically the "always happy to be third on a BSmith wagon" rubs me the wrong way. On top of that he's been relatively quiet other then discussing the roleblock(Which, even if he was roleblocked, wouldn't make him safe either way). Even on the day he was up for lynch I really don't see anything from him, which looks to me like he was just trying to keep a low profile to the comparatively self-target painting fleeing coward (Newyn).

Both of the above have been participating to the point of avoiding suspicion for not posting but not to the point of actually contributing much of anything other then quick comments of fos with minimal reasoning and votes onto wagons.

I also feel like in the muck of Bsmith, spaceman, Sprig 2, and KingMorgan's posts we have three vocal townies and one wolf. Too many role blockers/blockees in that list too for my liking makes it smell of rats. I think untangling that mess will be my project for another day though because quite frankly, I don't have time to reread the 2-3 times it would take to do so. I've got a couple leans for that right now but I would definitely need to do ATPG style focus on one poster style analysis to confirm suspicions.

On reread I'm less fond of the Caelian lynch, the context of reading the full discussion does change the internal reasoning I had. I would support one if it came up, but not to the point of advocating it myself currently.

It's now 5:00 AM my time and I must be up in 2 hours for class so I probably won't be on for the rest of the phase because I will be either sleeping or in class. If people want to pick my brain on any of the above I'll try to be available tomorrow to do so.

BSmith1068 as a counter-wagon as he is another blockee. The fact that he's revealing this himself doesn't really mean anything as it would have been made public anyway (hopefully). But yeah, do we still have a third blocking?

A rather strange blockee given that I was blocked by the same guy the night before as well. A night when we had a kill I might add. Unless the town network has some grounded reason to block me a second time, this block is fairly suspicious. Similarly suspicious are the easy votes on me today. I am willing to put good money down on there being at least one wolf among the voters, especially if a true wolf were blocked last night as well.

Why are we going easy on WinterLilium again? We have a claim that they were blocked, no counter from Winter at all, and yet only a couple of votes?

I am a vanilla townie. I do nothing at night. Blocking/lynching me does nothing to further the town cause.

BSmith has not provided a ton of pro-town support this game. (And he was blocked last night and stuff).

If by "ton of pro-town support" you mean that I haven't been networking as much as I have in the past, guilty as charged. I'm vanilla and don't have a lot to offer/bring to the table, and as usual lately I have been pretty busy in RL. I have posted in thread on the higher end of average for me though.

So unvote; vote: BSmith for the time being, lets talk :)

I've been talking all game.... Others like WinterLilium haven't been as talkative...

I don't think Bsmith1068 is on the level.

I'm always on the level. My signature says so! :p

Bsmith talked so I'm happy.

WinterLilium is a much better lead.

You've been talking just enough all game.

WL is a really good candidate as are Caelian, Verarde, Legato Endless and TFT.

So will remove my easy vote on you for now, unvote: BSmith and will cast another easy vote on... Verarde

BSmith said:
Why are we going easy on WinterLilium again? We have a claim that they were blocked, no counter from Winter at all, and yet only a couple of votes?

Lets not start a runaway wagon here. I blocked him, and my block succeeded, but there are many possible reasons why there wasn't a kill last night: It could have been my block, it could have been someone else's block, it could have been a doctor, or some kind of bulletproofness we haven't seen yet, or scum could have just AFKed.

I do think winter is the best candidate we have (blocked inactive who posts just enough to avoid the WOG) but lets not be overenthusiastic.

I'm usually all for a vote on Verarde... but is there any reasoning other than he has been quiet? Seems like a really easy switch to wagon him.

Why the sudden wagon on Verarde? There's no evidence on him (unless I'm missing something) other than the fact that he's inactive. There is much more substantial evidence on WL or Caelien.

Half the people in this game are better than Verarde imo...

Half the people in this game are better than Verarde imo...

Wow. Screw you guys. May I direct your attention to the post I made a couple days ago about how all my time is constantly consumed with either schoolwork or actual work?

Winter Lilium because of spaceman's roleblock claim and because screw you all for voting someone who barely has time to play, yet plays because he loves the game and most of the community. Some of the worst reasoning I've ever seen on this forum.

To be clear I think he meant that half the people in this game are better votes than you... at least that's how I took it.

lurker's comment: That's also how I interpreted it, though I thought it was fairly obvious given the context. Then again, at the worst he's simply calling you average...

For a discussion point. Being blocked or not blocked is not the sure fire way to say someone is guilty or not. This is simply because the roleblocks are not infallible.

While we can't take anything IF said as gospel, he did claim ninja before he was lynched.

He also claimed an array of powers that included a couple of abilities that would affect roleblocks.
Spoiler :

- Protection x1 (Can target self/ nulls all abilities)
- Vote blocks x2
- Role blocks x2 (used one on johnhughthom Night 3)
- Kills x3 (used one on Sprig-ichi Night 2)
- Bulletproof x1 (one time)

It seems excessive but due to the distribution of numerous amounts of town powers that I know of, I am actually inclined to believe him. Our mafiya (and other 3rd parties survivalists such as ninja) would need an array of abilities to even stand a chance.

So Verarde is your massive over-reaction a calculated move to throw us off the scent or what? If you do love the game and the community then you must understand why we voted for you, scum want to fly under the radar and I make no apologies for calling you out. If your reaction is due to RL pressure then fair enough I hope things get better for you quickly, but I interpret quoted phrase as there are more than half of players that are better lynch candidates than you, but now i'm not so sure.

Tally:

Legato Endless - 2 (Sprig; TFT; )
Winter Lilium - 4 (spaceman98; Bsmith1068; remake20; Verarde; )
BSmith1068 - 1 (Snerk; )
Caelian – 1 (johnhughthom; )
Verarde – 2 (Riedquat; KingMorgan; )

Top Bottom