A Mafia Game taking place in the East [Game Thread - Concluded]

the info is there... its just putting it into a form which explains when we have seen.

We have a remaining bad guy whos action is un-accounted for. I am doubting that caelien performed those attacks night 6 & 7 instead of snerk. I think it is more likely that caelien was a scanner/devil type role. Easier to twist the truth and claim fool then make up another explanation.

The whole sense that I get from it all is that the Mafia inaction is a result of a fear of getting tracked/watched.

To much fear while they were still three or two... I'm not sure about that, I have been in their shoes in the previous game but fear kicked in when I was left alone, and remember as Don I was unable to do anything at night while there were members of my family still around. Night 11 I agree its fear, but 10, 9 and 8?

I suggest we as town do nothing till the remaining scum kills again, there is no need to lower town numbers, we shouldn't be doing scum's job. Lets see who dies out first of extreme boredom! :D

Err.. about spaceman? Wasn't it about Caelian and his claim of scanning choxorn the night he died? You mentioned something of this in private... remember? While you were the one going necro on edse... :p

Thats it!!! Damm my poor notes. Where my note came into it was; i was suspect that Caelians results didn't say that choxorn had died. Because it was very clear that when I blocked edse he was already dead.

To much fear while they were still three or two... I'm not sure about that, I have been in their shoes in the previous game but fear kicked in when I was left alone, and remember as Don I was unable to do anything at night while there were members of my family still around. Night 11 I agree its fear, but 10, 9 and 8?

I suggest we as town do nothing till the remaining scum kills again, there is no need to lower town numbers, we shouldn't be doing scum's job. Lets see who dies out first of extreme boredom! :D

Rules said:
No Lynch and Support Votes are not allowed; Abstain is. Vote, or risk the Wrath of Tak.

If we as townies don't vote, there's no way for us to build up a No Lynch cushion against dumb lynches, so scum, or townies unwilling to follow the party line will be able to rule the lynch. Tak might demand that someone breaks the tie at the end of the day, and we have no way to control how said tie would be broken (and no reason to assume that the breaker is scum, as oppose to a townie who thinks this is a bad plan and wants to get on with things).

Na, lets get lynching. I think we have enough townies to spare in case of errors. Also there is another threat from the East that needs dealing with, may the force be with us.

Spaceman98 gets my vote as he didn't help to yesterday to hang the now confirmed Mafiosa - Caelian. Any Ukrainian is basically a wanna-be Russian in my book.

JHT can be lynched tomorrow if required.

JHT for now, but I will say I am suspicious of town having 3 blockers.

Some thoughts on the remaining players:

BSmith1068
  • Night actions "redacted" so presumably something is known about them, but we can't judge what
  • Has been fairly productive in thread
Looks Ok.

spaceman98
  • All night actions known and confirmed (well, still waiting for JHT to confirm today's block)
  • Claims survival neutral (Ukrainian)

Looks Ok.

Sprig II
  • Night actions fully confirmed
  • Important to organizing the town, pushed many lynches of scum

Very likely townie

KingMorgan
  • Night Actions fully confirmed
Very likely townie

Riedquat
  • Night Actions fully confirmed
Very likely townie

remake20
  • Night Actions redacted
  • <redacted>
Likely townie

Legato Endless
  • Night actions unknown
  • Broke a tie between Mafiya Snerk and Calein (both were mafiya, so not exonerating)
  • Has been absent for long periods
????

johnhughthom
  • Night actions redacted
  • claimed vanilla earlier (inconsistent with claim of doing a night action)
  • Confirm my block?
  • Not very much said in thread
  • Mafiya Calein pushed lynch on him (slightly exonerating factor)
???

TFT
  • Night actions unknown
  • Limited contributions in thread
???

From this list, I would like to hear from Legato and TFT as to what their night actions have been. If we don't hear anything from them, I would change my vote accordingly.

Incidentally, is there a good reason why info on JHT's (contradictory of his in-thread statements) claim is being withheld?

The whole sense that I get from it all is that the Mafia inaction is a result of a fear of getting tracked/watched.

Agreed.

Maybe the last remaining mafia really hates Zack and it trying to delay None Shall Pass as long as possible?

True, but that's kind of boring, and there's a minor risk they've got some alternative win condition like surviving X number of days. The only real issue we have is if the last remaining player is believed to be extremely town.

From this list, I would like to hear from Legato and TFT as to what their night actions have been. If we don't hear anything from them, I would change my vote accordingly.

I couldn't take any night actions if I wanted to.

I can confirm spaceman's block.

When did I claim a night action?

Your night action is listed as "redacted" on Sprig's spreadsheet, indicating that you claimed in private to be doing something. In thread your claim was vanilla.

Incidentally, is there a good reason why info on JHT's (contradictory of his in-thread statements) claim is being withheld?

Yes, a very good reason, as there is other info around you know isn't completely accurate but does not affect the obvious conclusion...

True, but that's kind of boring, and there's a minor risk they've got some alternative win condition like surviving X number of days. The only real issue we have is if the last remaining player is believed to be extremely town.

Oh... because now it is an extremely entertained phase... If there is such VC as surviving certain number of days it will fit the survivalist role, as we had in the previous game. Scum with survivalist VC's seems unlikely. Honestly I didn't think about the tie, thought if everybody abstain we could get a phase over, so I won't push any further any of my crazy ideas!

The other way to follow is go lynching you all... starting with.... I don't know!

Best thing town can do now is analyze that whole table of actions sprig posted and give away your own thoughts in the matter. Perhaps you people can see something we are missing, and it will encourage discussion.

:dunno: I've had zero out of thread contact with anyone this game.

Sprig meant we observed john at night redacting these extremely long walls of texts he is posting every day! :lol:

Please, don't read to much into it, redacted just mean he took off speculations/thoughts/theories and such stuff, it doesn't mean any private claim or any other thing.

Town has all the info they need in that table but some things we keep to ourselves, is that clear enough?

Time to show up and have some fun. Is no lynch an option? I agree with the fact that the mafiya may have just been avoiding kills. We would have been extremely lucky to block the killers every single night.

Not lynching is still a poor practice. The lynch is our only weapon. To not use it is folly.

Hmmm i m torn, my gut says spaceman. but on thte other hand if he is telling the truth than he has been helpful and don't really want to maim his survival goal... damm emotions you have no business here!

TFT as an alternative option.

Top Bottom