Light In The East: Civs Of The Orient(And Beyond)

And JFD is enough talented to amoe 5 people to count as 15. So what? :p
The Ainu design was posted here, right? Could someone link me to it?

The Ainu
Leader: Shakushain

Capital: Otafunbe

UA: Iomante
Cities on tundra will produce a unique Bear luxury resource. When Ainu units are killed or captured, their essence is returned to the Capital through yields.

UU: Matagi
Archer replacement, weaker but has more movement :c5moves:. When stationed on an unimproved worked animal resource, generates +1 Food :c5food: and +1 Culture :c5culture: to the working city.

UB: Heper Set
Unlike the Granary it replaces it provides +1 Faith :c5faith: on all animal resources.

Not a terribly unique design, but too late for change now.

Essence? Forgive my poor English my lord, but what does this word mean?
Guess I'll have to do some reading about the Ainu now... Hopefully through the civilopedia. :lol:

In simple terms, if a unit of your dies your capital will get yields depending on the class of the unit.
However don't expect making a huge army and sending it on a suicide mission will be a viable strategy, the numbers are too low for that.
Instead it serves more as a compensation for losing units.

Shall we guess?

Mycenae?
Is this civilization Greek?

Natan, the problem with that is that Mycenae actually existed, whereas regalman's said it was mythical. =]

Well, something mythical is not necesarily something that didn't ocurr, I mean, the word can be used in that way, but can also be used to refer to an idealized version of the past...

Natan, the problem with that is that Mycenae actually existed, whereas regalman's said it was mythical. =]

I'm pretty sure he isn't making a fictional civ, scapegrace.

By any chance trait is about stealing a princess, forcing other player to DoW you; heel-seeking archer replacement and walls are the observer point for epic duels and long-distance runs around a city?

Top Bottom