Red Dwarf Mafia: The Smeggening [Game Thread - Concluded]

It looks to me like Internet Flea and Takhisis are two townies going after each other and IF was just screwing around when he sent that PM to Takhisis. That's not really helping the town, but it doesn't seem scummy, either.

Kennigit's behavior today has been pretty scummy, though, with all of his vagueness and fluff and other weirdness I've mentioned in my other posts today.

Hey yo, RL hit me really hard.
What was that with Internet Flea? I don't know if this was an inside joke, but I guess there's something strange going on there.
I guess it would be more effective if I give my reads on the current wagons:
Jarrema looks town to me (reasonable, the double vote seemed like an honest mistake)
Kennigit (hasn't given much information to work with, because he was so vague)
Pigeon (demonstrated to be an excellent player on GITP, I've never seen his wolf behavior so far, so at the moment he strikes me as town).
I guess it's more important right now to vote on someone who looked suspicious to me, just adding numbers to wagons can't change anything right now.
So I'll follow my guts and go with SamSniped his rolefishing didn't sound good to me.

I just really don't know what this could do to IF's advantage, unless, Tak went along with it.

Apparently he PM'd Takhisis and told him to vote for someone or face a monster? That's how I understand it, anyway.
Yeah, I read the thread. I mean why is that a reason to vote him, because it seems like IF being silly to me. Why would a scummo use their only PM for the day to make a ridiculous threat against someone like that? It's weird, but that doesn't make it scummy.

Vote: Cuthillius

Cuthillius' posts puzzle me the most so far. They seem to be saying multiple different things and even outright contradict each other.

Kennigit's posts seem a bit odd and vague to me.
It seems really odd to me that Jarrema claims to have not much despite all of the stuff D2 to look at.

An alternate wagon that hasn't started is MartinLuther. He's to be looked at if Ken flips town. I don't really see him being scum, just because outright scum accusations are not a good play from town, but all he's provided is that he's pretty sure Kennigit is mafia. If Ken's scum, that suspicion should be lessened, although it could be a ploy to make him look better..

Why is it not a good play from town?

The rest of the paragraph is a jumble and I don't understand what exactly the overall message here is.

And now you're doing the same thing I think you're saying is scummy; voting with no reasoning. :confused:

...I type too slow...

Internet Flea seems to do this sort of weird thing all the time. Zack's post (369) makes a good point.

3 Jarrema (IF, spaceman, Land)
6 Kennigit (BSmith, Pigeon, Newyn, Murska, Martin, Choxorn)
2 BSmith (Auto, KingMorgan)
2 Pigeon (Kennigit, Remake)
1 Cuth (AA, Xym)
1 Land (Jarrema)
1 Luizeu (Winston)
3 Internet Flea (Takhisis, Blade, Cuth)
1 Takhisis (Luizeu)

You have two people voted Cuth but a 1 in front of it.

I also don't quite understand the ordering. Most -> least votes, please? :p

(Sorry for inactivity, just when I decided to start playing, RL hits hard)

I'll follow Takhisis today and vote Internet Flea

lol, who posted in the mafia QT to jump on the Internet Flea wagon to save Kennigit?

1 Takhisis (Luizeu)
1 Land (Jarrema)
1 Luizeu (Winston)
2 BSmith (Auto, KingMorgan)
2 Pigeon (Kennigit, Remake)
2 Cuth (AA, Xym)
3 Jarrema (IF, spaceman, Land)
4 Internet Flea (Takhisis, Blade, Cuth, Al Sipsclar)
7 Kennigit (BSmith, Pigeon, Newyn, Murska, Martin, Choxorn, Zack)

(Sorry for inactivity, just when I decided to start playing, RL hits hard)

I'll follow Takhisis today and vote Internet Flea

Since your here, answer one simple question: Why did Snerk have to die?

Top Bottom