• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

"Don't Cry for me Argentina!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
im so good at cfc i got loads of trophies fam

Happy birthday to the prettiest human being alive, Jeonghan.

In a sense, this song is actually a commentary on how life is transient and how just as we're living now, we'll be dead, and as such, we should embrace this, not fear it.

Makes you thing, no?

#showerthoughts #tyoisashill #fixthefilter

Last edited:
In a sense, this song is actually a commentary on how life is transient and how just as we're living now, we'll be dead, and as such, we should embrace this, not fear it.

Makes you thing, no?

#showerthoughts #tyoisashill #fixthefilter

I took it more as a song about crippling depression, and being unable to pull yourself out of the mindframe, until your entire worldview is corrupted by cynicalism and sadness.

Like me :(

Interesting article about the importance (or lackof depending on where you stand) of reputation in international relations. Some of this is probably applicable to IOT players.

I keep thinking CFC will go back to the way it was before the migration whenever I refresh but really I know it never will.

How do we upload photos now

It typically takes less time to upload to imgur than vbulletin boards, and your image doesn't come out looking like horsehocky. I don't know why it'd be any different here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom