Screenshots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been playing Witcher 3 again and forgot how good it was.

Despite the game being quite dark and seriousness, it does have some great moments of levity.
Spoiler :

And, of course, the game is beautiful.
Spoiler :

And, of course, the Crones. Probably some of the most memorable video game villains in a long time.
Spoiler :

Time to bump this thread, and what better way than some more Witcher 3

A bunch of screenshots I took throughout my last play through, largely from the various in-game cut scenes, though a few game play ones as well.

Witcher 3
Spoiler :

Witcher 3: Heart of Stone
Spoiler :

And since I couldn't fit them all in one post:

Witcher 3: Blood and Wine
Spoiler :

SuBi's ALIVE?!

Much as I despise the graphics arms race, games these days do manage to craft some gorgeous scenery.

Spoiler :

I was playing in the open beta this weekend, it's pretty good. A little less janky, clunky and much faster load times, stability and better menus than RO2/RS has. Still needs a few balance tweaks and stuff but I am really enjoying it.

Just finished beating 2013's Tomb Raider, picked it up for $5 a while ago and finally finished playing through it.

Fun game, and many gory ways to die

I have never played a Tomb Raider game before so I was surprised to discover that it was dominated by "shoot bad guys in the head" gameplay with the climbing walls and solving puzzles parts not taking centre stage.. It was a well balanced combination of the two overall tbh, I like shooting bad guys in the head so I don't mind.. and mind you some stupid supernatural type stuff thrown in that I didn't care for, but hey maybe that's what Tomb Raider games are supposed to be like, I don't know.. Either way I had a fun time playing it and even though it got repetitive the scenery usually made up for it

I finished the game with 66% of everything complete and had 0 motivation to go back and collect things though.. As pretty as the scenery usually was, I was happy enough to move on to the next game on my list. Was a good game and I will probably pick up the sequel eventually, but one casual playthrough was more than enough.

I guess this turned into a bit of a review. 7.9/10

It's certainly colourful! Are you using Creative mode?

That's a pretty nice boat you've got there.

And as always I love some unique minecraft shots.

Some Cities Skylines shots before I upgrade my computer. It's a bit hard to get Las Cruz all in one shot since it's a city of over 100k people.

That's an impressive-looking city!

Agreed. It looks like an actual city. My temporary forays into city builders are always squared failures. :( Very well done!

I recently got back into it myself. My newest city is not as impressive, but I was urged to post mine so here is Brighton:

I have unlimited money turned on so I could relax and try to design a dense city that's efficient without having to worry about the budget. Right now I'm only at 20,000 people, but there's lots of room to expand. The body of water in the south is a river that expands into a bay, and north and east of the city is basically a big peninsula.

West of the highway is residential and east has commercial & office space in the north and residential neighbourhoods right by the water.

I initially started building this city as an experiment to see how well I could design a city using Bus Rapid Transit as the only form of public transit. But the BRT in the game isn't very efficient, so I quickly upgraded it to LRT. Then I added in some subways and the start of a commuter rail line.

The purple line is the LRT loop. It connects the residential parts of the city to commercial districts & office space.
The yellow subway line is an express cross-town subway line with only 5 stops that connects the main transit hub (airport, train station, and commuter rail station) to the University
The red subway line starts at the harbour and runs through the main commercial districts & office space (and has a stop in a residential district by the river as well)
The commuter rail line only has 2 stations - one by the airport, and one by the harbour, and you can see those (they are orange), but the line is harder to see because it is underground

Expansion of the city will happen east-ward, so that the transit hub is more central. I also want to expand across the river, so you can already see the start of the LRT expansion in the south-east

And yes, that highway exit has a roundabout above it, and one below it as well. I first built the one underground, and it doesn't work well for all the exits, but.. I'm not sure how to remove it. So if anyone knows how to remove underground tunnels with no exits, I would love to find out! I'd definitely leave this unique highway exit setup, but it would be nice to know how to do that for future screwups...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom