Own map running all C3C techs

JASC^

Chieftain
For some reason, after you have made your own map in the C3C editor, the only techs and eras on the rules are ones already in PTW. If you play the scenarios (starting mesopotamia), you get all kinds of cool technologies and eras, but by making your own map this doesn't happen.

How can you make your own map, that has all the new eras & techs?
Even if you play the random map mode you will not get all the new eras & techs... what to do?

you probably still using the ptw editor, each game comes with a different editor, amke sure you use the c3c one

nope, it is the program "Civ3ConquestsEdit.exe" -- which undoubtly is the Conquests editor.

JASC^ said:
For some reason, after you have made your own map in the C3C editor, the only techs and eras on the rules are ones already in PTW. If you play the scenarios (starting mesopotamia), you get all kinds of cool technologies and eras, but by making your own map this doesn't happen.

How can you make your own map, that has all the new eras & techs?
Even if you play the random map mode you will not get all the new eras & techs... what to do?
I don't know what new eras and techs you mean. :dubious: AFAIK there's the same number of techs in C3C as in PTW.

The conquests isn't part of the epic game. And don't give you new techs in the epic game.

Have you played the scenarios like Mesopotamia or WWII in the pacific? Those inlcude lots of new techs like divine wind or armored tactics.

But if I create my own map using the C3C editor, none of those appear in gameplay.

You have to create the techs yourself. Go to the Civilization Advances tab and add a new tech. Hope this helps!

BTW: If you want the exact same ones as another scenario/mod, import the rules from that mod.

it will just take 4 ever to add all the eras and all the techs speraratly.. I don't know if I have the paticence... can someone do it for me and country to a blank map :D?

open the editor, get it ot open up the conquest, generate a new map, save as whatever you like, open up the real game, look in the contents, find you file and play...

Top Bottom