How many forummembers ...

I did my share... I added to:

203 to demand that cross posting to hardware forum, off-topic forum, and lightbulb forum about changing light bulbs be stopped

and:

111 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum

What are your sources for all this? Nobody is posting sources for us to dismiss out of hand. And wikipedia doesn't count!

Well, best lightbulbs are roundhouse kicking Chuck Norris' picture in a glass container...Chuck Norris shine enough by picture to light a whole house.

Remember than the Sun is very big picture of Chuck Norris!!!

(and 1 to cite Chuck Norris as the best source for lightbulb making!!!)

Well, best lightbulbs are roundhouse kicking Chuck Norris' picture in a glass container...Chuck Norris shine enough by picture to light a whole house.

Remember than the Sun is very big picture of Chuck Norris!!!

(and 1 to cite Chuck Norris as the best source for lightbulb making!!!)

(and 1 to comment on how Chuck Norris jokes are so last year.)

BTW, that's nearly a five year thread necromancy.... pretty good!

I'm just posting to increase my Post Count! :p

I'm going to report you for posting that you are going to report someone instead of just reporting or PMing and thus getting more postcount with flawed grammar and spelling as 'gonna' is no word at all but the official term is 'going to' and that there must be one space between a period and a smiley and that a smiley is called a smiley and not a smilie and that you use incomprehensible words in your signature and might be going to call me a grammar nazi where you could be considered flaming but saying that aloud could be considered as trolling or flaming and that the wikipedia definition on trolls can be vandalised and thus can't be trusted so a proper website would be needed to tell what is trolling and what isn't and then mods getting angry from the loss of their authority of deciding who are trolling, spamming or flaming...

That's a run-on sentence, and as such must be categorized as trolling you also said PMing and that doesn't exist you can PM somebody or you can send them a PM but you can't say PMing also it's not cool to talk about peoples signatures and I'll report you again for that and anyway you didn't capitalize nazi and even though they suck they still have to be capitalized and you're being hypocritical since you spelled bucket wrong in your signature and in your title plus on top of that Wikipedia reverts back to normal if you change it for the worse so your entire argument is flawed so I'll report you again anyway.

This thread is now really for postcounts isnt it?

And it was a mod's creation!

Top Bottom