Conquest of the World

I finally got Conquests...so I've been playing the Conquests section and your game for the past few days...I've avoided this war with the Koreans... but got in a war with the US.

Can't wait for a real update...Playing it myself just ain't the same!

EDIT: Far Side: My favorite one would have to be the one where they're in the Devil's Office in Hell, and the Devil is saying: "That's the third one this week, Bob. You have to stop believing them when they say that they just want to go to the bathroom!"

Okay, some of them have santa hats around Christmas. :p

Yaaah! Quintillus is back to the forum from isolation!:) Hopefully he will have time to play some more and post an update! I am dying to see what happens next.

*yawn* Finals...are...over!!! Finished my last one about 7 hours ago, had one last fun night at college before break, just finished packing, and have a flight that leaves in less than three hours. Woke up about 24 hours ago, but there's no time for rest for the wicked. Might have some time to play if I'm awake today, but right now there's (amazingly) still other people up, so rather than shun the last social opportunity for a month here I'll take advantage of it. I'll have to catch up on my sleep deficit soon, but playing time should increase from the 0 it's been at since December 1st within a few days at most.

*yawn* Finals...are...over!!! Finished my last one about 7 hours ago, had one last fun night at college before break, just finished packing, and have a flight that leaves in less than three hours. Woke up about 24 hours ago, but there's no time for rest for the wicked. Might have some time to play if I'm awake today, but right now there's (amazingly) still other people up, so rather than shun the last social opportunity for a month here I'll take advantage of it. I'll have to catch up on my sleep deficit soon, but playing time should increase from the 0 it's been at since December 1st within a few days at most.

Congrats on the end of finals!

Between the holidays and school that must not leave alot of time to play, sorry to hear that. But I do understand from my own current game that it's hard to keep up with playing and updates outside of normal life. I find myself sometimes sitting in my office playing a turn or two now and then just to get some time in.

Yay! We can get an update soon! Uh... I mean, Quint's final's are over! :mischief:

Hear hear!

Anyway... Why do I get the feeling that your sleep deficit is only barely greater than my treasury's deficit when I'm playing on Chieftain and wanting to get the hell out of the Ancient Age?

That and...YEAH! UPDATES can come...Was that out loud? :blush:

I took a few days to play GOTM 74. Very good game; I'd recommend it if you've got even a small chance of winning at Monarch.

Played half a turn on my flight (partially recommended - don't need sound for Civ but it's a killer on battery life), and another 1.5 turns just now. Unfortunately my Vista problems started again and Civ crashed right before the end of the 1974 turn :mad: :mad: :mad:. I'll switch back to my old XP machine while I'm home and hopefully in that time I'll have a more stable OS on my laptop.

Just when I though SP1 had fixed all the stability problems, too...guess not. At least I've got a nice "Send Feedback" icon on the desktop now.

edit: :lol: The mad smiley faces look rather funny with Santa hats on.

Update soon? :)

Before the end of December 27th Pago Pago time for sure. I've been playing quite a few turns in the game and must have bunches of unedited photos, but it's been quite fun. I'm now more than five years ahead of the story, so there should be a good number of updates right after Christmas.

I'm out of town from today until sometime on the 26th, and will have no Internet until I return. So while I may play some more Civ and edit photos, no updates will be possible.

I managed to mess up my Internet connection here as well and consequently have only dial-up - needless to say that makes uploading photos rather slow. That should be fixed soon, but not soon enough for me to upload the photos for an update before I leave.

Pago Pago time? I know that's about where the greeks started in the game, but is that where YOU are located....?:eek:

its the last inhabited time zone, or so i think, (11 AM there in 9 minutes, so you figure out the difference to you) so he means by the end of the 27th anywhere in the world, it will be up

Actually, there are some places west of Pago Pago that will still be on the 26th when it's on the 27th, but those are mostly uninhabited islands. :mischief:

Top Bottom