Is the Land Before Time bolshevik propaganda?

I agree completely with the quote in the OP, except the part about Pitri being the industrialists and Spike being the peasants.

Really, is it so hard to believe that Animal Farm mimics are out there?

Let me guess...next the bible is anti-Christian, right? :rolleyes:

I'm sick of people corrupting popular media and classics so that they can get attention or push their political agenda.

That was awesome satire. Fun article, proves the commies are everywhere. :goodjob:

I laughed hard.

ROTFLMAO!!! I was howling at this one! Shoudln't this go into the humor section?

tl;dr

But I do think that a great deal of children's stories have communist undertones.

ROTFLMAO!!! I was howling at this one! Shoudln't this go into the humor section?

My thoughts exactly. But isn't considering these things serious a strong devotion to anti-commie cause?

tl;dr

But I do think that a great deal of children's stories have communist undertones.

Exactly. That's why kids today expect to have everything handed to them on a plate instead of working for themselves.

I really don't think kids think too deeply when watching this. At least I didn't...

If you had to think about something deeply for it to make an impression on you, the majority of people would die impressionless.

Then I should be some sort of communist crazy, seeing as I read a lot of children's books, and since children's books have "communist undertones". What happened!

Well, reality has a well known liberal bias. It's hardly surpising that you don't see it yourself, given that the basis for comparison is so skewed.

I really don't think kids think too deeply when watching this. At least I didn't...

An appeal to emotion, not to the mind.

Well, reality has a well known liberal bias. It's hardly surpising that you don't see it yourself, given that the basis for comparison is so skewed.

Because liberal = communist? Yes, it sure isn't surprising that I didn't see the "bias" considering I had never heard the word 'communist', 'liberal', or whatever else, and all I was interested in were the dinosaurs.

Should I not be laughing at the idea that the 'Land Before Time' installs communist emotions/sympathies in children?

nevermind....

Because liberal = communist? Yes, it sure isn't surprising that I didn't see the "bias" considering I had never heard the word 'communist', 'liberal', or whatever else, and all I was interested in were the dinosaurs.

Should I not be laughing at the idea that the 'Land Before Time' installs communist emotions/sympathies in children?
No, this is no laughing matter. The communists are coming after our children where we can't protect them -- on TV. Parenting was made easier by the Television (a product of good old fashion capitalism, I might add) -- we could sit our kids in front of it for hours and hours while we enjoyed our weekends. But now, thanks to those damn pinko liberals, we have to spend time with our children, undoing all the damage such films caused.

It's absolutely outrageous that the left wing media can stoop so low as to politicise a children's film. Stealing our children's innocence and polluting their minds with left wing nonsense is simply despicable.

No, this is no laughing matter. The communists are coming after our children where we can't protect them -- on TV. Parenting was made easier by the Television (a product of good old fashion capitalism, I might add) -- we could sit our kids in front of it for hours and hours while we enjoyed our weekends. But now, thanks to those damn pinko liberals, we have to spend time with our children, undoing all the damage such films caused.

It's absolutely outrageous that the left wing media can stoop so low as to politicise a children's film. Stealing our children's innocence and polluting their minds with left wing nonsense is simply despicable.

OK, just making sure..

The author of the OP's article was absolutely correct. This was a huge wake-up-call for me; I have now undertaken as my life's mission to make a film starring adorable dinosaurs that espouses the true American values like individualism and capitalism. I can just see it now: a cold-blooded, kid-friendly Atlas Shrugged. Who's with me?

Top Bottom