Barack Hussein Obama's sick buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pannonius

Reconquistador
huh. bammers certainly has some weird buddies.

On other occasions, Mr Davis would cruise in Hawaii parks looking for couples or female tourists to have sex with. He derived sexual gratification from bondage, simulated rape and being flogged and urinated on.

So he knew some old guy who "might" have been a communist and had a very
exotic sex life. So did I. And so did most people, I imagine. And your point is?:confused:

I'm just offering an information.

I'm just offering an information.

Information which tells us nothing except the bias of the source (The Daily Telegraph? Are you kidding:crazyeye:). And your biased inclusion of that information , of course. No surprise there then.;)

So he likes kinky sex, big deal.

Isn't this 'he's a communist!' thing all just a bit 1960's?:lol:

And really, the Daily Telegraph? The other day I was telling 2 guys at work (1 Slovakian, 1 Chinese) how papers like that, the Mail and the Times were all basically racist for the way they present stories about immigration and alike, and now trying to discredit Obama in such fashion just proves it more!

This man was one of the earliest influences on Barack Hussein Obama:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...nist-was-early-influence-on-Barack-Obama.html

Oh brother. I mean really, who gives a flying . .. .. .. .. I know a marxist, an anarchist, and a racist. Am I evil or morally deficient for knowing them? You argument is yes, I am. Judge a man by his actions, not by frivolous associations.
Moderator Action: Watch the language, please.[/mod
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Another clear case of a story saying more about the messenger than about the topic. That is one of the slimier attempts at a smear that I have seen. A friend of his grandfather? Really?

Do people like this not realise that they only convince themselves with such garbage, and show the rest of the world what scumbags they are?

And another thing, I will be watching you to make sure you call Mccain "John Sidney McCain III".

Watching the McCainanites in the last 2 weeks will be like seeing a fevered man in a feverish delusional spin.

Vaguely amusing and yet pitiful at the same time.

Back on topic:

....um, so what?...

OMG a poet!?

And another thing, I will be watching you to make sure you call Mccain "John Sidney McCain III".
Personaly, I like to call him Mr. Potatohead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom