Funny Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Lucy in the sky, with pine trees"

One of the really odd quirks about the flying camera is that, unlike the globe view, it doesn't treat the world as round. There's no horizon with the flying camera. So if you go high up enough and look at an oblique enough of an angle, you can see the world stretching on, repeating forever and ever and ever, with multiple copies of your continent displaying at receding distances. Pretty trippy as well.

Well, whenever I try to use Flying Camera, I end up looking at the world from below. Which is incredibly trippy, seeing the underside of the terrain and all.

"Like looking up from your graaaaave" - Grampa Simpson.

Taking a closer look, this picture provides evidence that cows are radioactive! On top of that, radioactive methane from radioactive cows is just another reason to complete the 101 Reasons Why to Kill Cows to Prevent Global Warming

Attachments

• Picture1-2.jpg
    Picture1-2.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 406
A little off topic but how do you actually get flying camera?

eh ... someone able to explain this?

how'm i going into strike? ... just going below 100% ... what i wonder about is why they're linked with a traderoute

I haven't got a clue either. What's the joke?

There linked with trade routes because of the river and the two lakes (one is one tile and the other is larger)... appreciate the effort though. :lol: (Now that makes me laugh.)

Why thank you, i would love to have your city. Sadly i cant seem to say yes.
Or no.
This happened several times, fairly annoying

Do you have Sailing? That would enable trade on rivers and lakes, a combination of which would connect the two cities.

I would like to know how to access the flying camera too, though.

I still don't see why that's funny.

I think Sian thought it was funny peculiar, not funny ha ha, if you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom