Caveman 2 Cosmos

I have a strange feeling that someone already addressed this, but I looked in faq and couldnt find an answer. maybe i just missed it, but IDK. I'm new here. :confused:
anyway as soon as I found Shinto, this happens:
Spoiler :

and the game crashes. Is there a way to fix this, or will it be fixed in a later version?

What are your puter's specs?

What are your puter's specs?

I got Vista 32 bit with 3.00GB of RAM and a 2.83GHz Intel Core duo processor
Also my graphics card is an ATI Radeon HD 2400 pro, if that matters at all.

And this window only comes up in this specific mod, when i go to found this exact religion. I've never had this problem anywhere else >.<

NWA BETA1 is out!

It is RoM 2.91, AND 1.73 beta, and alot more.

Added was Subdue Animals by Dancing H, Animal Bonus by NotSoGood, Capture Slaves, Plus Animal Bonues by NotSoGood also.

I am going to need help in this area as far as what needs to be changed, added, subtracted etc, ALOT of NEW changes Plus more than 50 extra civs added.

Hi
Seems to be a cool mod, but ive been using the last 2 h trying to start the mod.
First it was just because I wasnt patient enough to wait the 5 minuts.

But when I started advanced sigle player and was choosing all cool stuffs. It crashe on loading mod. Not mention the problem.

So I started minimalistic, just small map and no choices.
Now it stop when initializing the graphics. Saying I should lower my graphic settings.

I set my graphic to lowest and also updated my graphic card drivers.
Same crash when initit... the graphic. :confused:

My computer runs on Win xp proffesional sp2
intel core 2 cpu, 4300 @ 1.80 ghz
2 gb ram
Radeon 3800 series graphic card 512 mb

I have no problem running civ 4 and all expansions and mods on highest graphic setting.
1024 768 is also sett as you mentioned in txt file
please advice
ulf sweden

Hi
Seems to be a cool mod, but ive been using the last 2 h trying to start the mod.
First it was just because I wasnt patient enough to wait the 5 minuts.

But when I started advanced sigle player and was choosing all cool stuffs. It crashe on loading mod. Not mention the problem.

So I started minimalistic, just small map and no choices.
Now it stop when initializing the graphics. Saying I should lower my graphic settings.

I set my graphic to lowest and also updated my graphic card drivers.
Same crash when initit... the graphic. :confused:

My computer runs on Win xp proffesional sp2
intel core 2 cpu, 4300 @ 1.80 ghz
2 gb ram
Radeon 3800 series graphic card 512 mb

I have no problem running civ 4 and all expansions and mods on highest graphic setting.
1024 768 is also sett as you mentioned in txt file
please advice
ulf sweden

I hear ya, it seems that your have an older puter with low ram, this is a high graphics mod, it takes ALOT just to get it going because of all the content in the mod.

At a minimum it would take 4 ram to run just decent, IMHO. I also recommend a 1GB graphics card. Not saying you wont be able to plat, just not on any maps that are above standard and only 5 civs or less. Again its just too much content in a mod, sorry.

Yeah i have a high end puter and once it said to me about the graphics also, but all that is, is an wrong assumption, just lower your graphics to low when it starts , then put it back to high or medium after it loads, and everything is fine, its just a kink in something someplace.

Also dont have on the python error messages.

Yeah it takes about five minutes to load, the FIRST time, then after that only about a minute, if your puter stays on.

btw thx for at least trying this.

Nope didnt work
One thing I wasnt able to comply with was phyton error msg setting
how do I do that ?

Nope didnt work
One thing I wasnt able to comply with was phyton error msg setting
how do I do that ?

If it didnt work, then i recommend that you just use RoM and install AND with it, sorry.:( Unless you know alittle about modding, then you could do alot from there.

Everything seems so complicated with this mod. I last played version 4. Now it is really complicated :( I don't even know where to begin. I have a 1.0gigahertz computer, 500meg of ram, and an 200 meg graphics card. For some reason I am having trouble running the game on high graphics. Perhaps there is a bug with the mod

Everything seems so complicated with this mod. I last played version 4. Now it is really complicated :( I don't even know where to begin. I have a 1.0gigahertz computer, 500meg of ram, and an 200 meg graphics card. For some reason I am having trouble running the game on high graphics. Perhaps there is a bug with the mod

This mod requires a MINIMUM of 1GB of extra space, just to get it running correctly.
MINIMUM: 3 GB of RAM, 1 GB graphics card, but a 512 will work sometimes, and almost a 3GB HD.

Well I have 3 gig ram 512, graphics card and I have civ 4 complete on my external hard-drive :)
The mod takes forever to load because it had a file loading error.

Mod was unable to load because of error in assets/modules/customcivilizations/ it's giving me a lot of unit info erros........
Reason: memory loading.

Will it work with 2.5 gigs of ram? Also, was the previous version of this mod better? Where can I get the last mod of this game that completely worked. I would rather play the previous version if it works correctly. A complicated mod is nice, but sometimes less is more.

I've got an Core i5 laptop with 4Gb ram and 512Mb video ram. It works fine for me. Hardly any hiccups at all. Oh, and it took just about 45 minutes to d/l.

Are you planning to update to AND's new Bug screen? I thought that was a very useful addition.

I've got an Core i5 laptop with 4Gb ram and 512Mb video ram. It works fine for me. Hardly any hiccups at all. Oh, and it took just about 45 minutes to d/l.

Are you planning to update to AND's new Bug screen? I thought that was a very useful addition.

Yeah, i am testing it out now, but it seems that there are some bugs yet, since it is new.
Plus i am having problems with the new beta1.73 and the Militia modcomp, so i might have to delete it.

plllllllzzz i need help no interface up to date tried starting it as admin...i even signed up to this site just to get help i really wanna play this been trying to fix it since 10:00am its not almost 4:00pm!! anyway no interface n it says uptop "bug init cannot find xml init" something to that effect plz help thanks

plllllllzzz i need help no interface up to date tried starting it as admin...i even signed up to this site just to get help i really wanna play this been trying to fix it since 10:00am its not almost 4:00pm!! anyway no interface n it says uptop "bug init cannot find xml init" something to that effect plz help thanks

where did you place the mod?

Well I have 3 gig ram 512, graphics card and I have civ 4 complete on my external hard-drive :)
The mod takes forever to load because it had a file loading error.

Mod was unable to load because of error in assets/modules/customcivilizations/ it's giving me a lot of unit info erros........
Reason: memory loading.

Looks like no files are missing so it could be the rar I downloaded might of been corrupted or something.

Top Bottom