What Is Your Favorite Mythical Race?

Favorite mythical race?

• Total voters
DRAGONS!!!!!

Aren't they more of gods than a race?

Count me in for two. Can't wait for Starcraft 2 to come out..... Go, Go, Go!!!

I'm sure he means real Space Marines

anyway my vote is for nymphs :groucho:

DRAGONS!!!!!

Aren't they more of gods than a race?

Well, angels and demons can be kind of like Gods if they have enough power. In particular, this big guy called Satan/Lucifer. ;)

So, logically, like angels and demons, dragons can be closer to mythical beasts or Gods depending on their power, I suppose.

Considering that you decided to put in three things that are real, I call this poll invalid.

Okay, supernatural/faith-based creatures/etc. whatever you wish to call them. :p

It doesn't matter if one is religious or not, but an angel or demon can be classed as a mythical creature by merit of not being proven by science. It's your choice if you want to take the leap in faith of them being real or not.

So, they will stay "mythical" creatures. :)

A "were" is a male human. :confused:

Oh dear... being in the Sonic fandom, I know people just love to argue about the actual meaning of "were" as man.

But for the purposes of this discussion, were = a human that can shift into another animal, willingly or not. Werewolves are the most common, but I'm sure there are plenty of others due to the rich imagination and stories of mankind.

A "were" is a male human. :confused:

I was just about to point that out.

I had no idea that I was mythical. Should I choose that lest I cease to exist? Hmm..on the other hand, myth does not necessarily mean they don't truthfully exist. Humans do appear is many (most?) myths, so I guess we are indeed mythical.

I would generally prefer a wif to a were though, although I understand the Op might disagree.

(Does anyone else thing that just as wif+man gives us the term women for females that were + man should give us the term pronounced like vermin for males?)

I was just about to point that out.

I had no idea that I was mythical. Should I choose that lest I cease to exist? Hmm..on the other hand, myth does not necessarily mean they don't truthfully exist. Humans do appear is many (most?) myths, so I guess we are indeed mythical.

I would generally prefer a wif to a were though, although I understand the Op might disagree.

(Does anyone else thing that just as wif+man gives us the term women for females that were + man should give us the term pronounced like vermin for males?)

Already commented on how this semantics war needs to go somewhere else. :p Were, for purposes of this discussion, is actually Were-<insert animal here>, meaning a human that shifts into whatever's inserted in the space given.

What isn't my favorite mythical race? :ack:

What Is Your Favorite Mythical Race? Compassionate Conservative Republicans.

My top ten list:

10.Lepricons
09.Dragons
08.Dwarfs
07.Zombies
06.Kappas(Japanese)
05.Ninjas
04.Ghosts/poltergeist
03.Greys
02.Metahumans/Mutants
01.Werewolves/Wolfweres

Well, angels and demons can be kind of like Gods if they have enough power. In particular, this big guy called Satan/Lucifer. ;)

So, logically, like angels and demons, dragons can be closer to mythical beasts or Gods depending on their power, I suppose.
They can never get up to God's power.

Okay, supernatural/faith-based creatures/etc. whatever you wish to call them. :p

It doesn't matter if one is religious or not, but an angel or demon can be classed as a mythical creature by merit of not being proven by science. It's your choice if you want to take the leap in faith of them being real or not.

So, they will stay "mythical" creatures. :)

Just because we don't see them, does not mean they don't exist. There are plenty of things we don't see, but we know exist. Not everything can be proven by science.

Just because we don't see them, does not mean they don't exist. There are plenty of things we don't see, but we know exist. Not everything can be proven by science.
Right on. I always tell people this when I tell them that I believe in forest pixies; for some strange reason though, they still think I'm crazy. :crazyeye:

Top Bottom