CFC Steam Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading is supposed to be in the next major update (more likely it will be the one after).

Congrats! did you craft it, or was it random drop?

Random drop. its only taken, what? Two years? Year and a half?

Same, I highly recommend my clan's servers, but I am biased :p

CnB has two 32 player fast respawn servers. One without more than a couple of minor mods and one with a lot of mods. Before I started playing on them I thought they would be a silly immature place to go, and while that wasn't completely the wrong impression, there is lots of serious (but fun) gameplaying too. There are plenty of experienced players too, but you don't have to worry like you would if you went onto a pro-CSS clan's server of getting raped constantly.

I hope that makes sense and is the message I intended to send, apparently I'm failing at that today.

Our 32 player FastSpawn TF2 Server
208.43.99.168:27015

Our 32 player 2MANY custom1za1ons TF2 Server
208.43.99.169:27015

EDIT: Right, sorry wasn't thinking about your location. The CnB servers are in New York State (maybe near the city, don't remember). We don't have a european server, though Brits and a few other Euros play on it with little or no problem.

Joined one minute ago. You guys play a lot of TF2?

If you're European based, feel free to stop by the GOG server. we're quite an amiable lot, as long as you're prepared to put up with some (often peculiar) humour. It's a 24 man, vanilla server, and aside from the admins refusal to implement no crits, it's a jolly lovely place to play some tf2

IP: 89.238.160.183:27015

The Necrophix (NGC) server is also a great place to play. Its a 32 player server with an extremely friendly atmosphere. It can be competitive, but it really is a place where you can socialize and relax. There are a few experienced players, many middling of the road, and many new players as well.

They stock a bunch of custom and vanilla maps, and the community has actually created its fair share of maps. (Such as Capture the Funk and the Pacman map)

IP: 66.45.240.99:27015

Stupid steam question but how do you go about saving your logon details so that if the internet is down it'll still login? Occasionally I have the option to start in offline mode but most of the time it comes up with a message saying that it needs an internet connection which at times can be pretty frustrating if I just want to play an offline game.

Er, it should work. When you're not connected to the internet Steam tries to connect, then of course it fails and tell you that, then it offers two options: Retry or use it offline in which you have to enter your log in info in the same box you would for online.

Try going into offline mode when you do have an internet connection. It should force it to save the details locally so you can actually use offline mode.

Hey, I just joined the group :)

So I joined the group and it seems all ok but the text still says I have to apply in this thread. dunno if this info isnt correct any more but just in case my SteamID is ProPain

So I joined the group and it seems all ok but the text still says I have to apply in this thread. dunno if this info isnt correct any more but just in case my SteamID is ProPain

Where does it say apply? It just says to post it here if you want. The group used to be invite-only but since Civ5 is using steam we opened it up. But anyways, welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.