• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

White Genocide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elta

我不会把这种
In White Nationalist circles the term White Genocide gets thrown around a lot, it is usually in reference to "White" people having children with "Non Whites". Is this a fair use of the term genocide in your opinion?

No, because White Nationalists are idiots. Genocide implies some level of organized effort, not a growing number of individuals deciding for themselves to bone minority chicks.

Sweet, I always wanted to commit genocide. BRB sex with wife.

In White Nationalist circles the term White Genocide gets thrown around a lot, it is usually in reference to "White" people having children with "Non Whites". Is this a fair use of the term genocide in your opinion?

If anyone thinks this is a fair use of the term genocide, they should be ashamed of themselves. Did you get this from Stormfront or KKK.com?

What the ... !!!!

Have you been spending a little too much time on stormfront? :eek:

No, because White Nationalists are idiots. Genocide implies some level of organized effort, not a growing number of individuals deciding for themselves to bone minority chicks.
Does it have to be organised?

Hmm. On second thought I think you're right. If some specie or race just naturally dies out, I think the proper term would be "going extinct", or something similar...

Genocide is a pretty active and organised effort at exterminating a race.

As such, it's not genocide if White people don't procreate enough within their own race. It's just inferior genes/culture/whatever.

Sweet, I always wanted to commit genocide. BRB sex with wife.
I'm pretty sure you'd need to actually procreate to technically count, no? :p

If anyone thinks this is a fair use of the term genocide, they should be ashamed of themselves. Did you get this from Stormfront or KKK.com?

lol no, a cousin of mine...... I am half white.

I have a feeling he goes to stormfront though *maximum shame*

From another forum:
Response from other guy said:
It's a dumb use. Is it technically correct? If you believe white genes are totally recessive, I guess.

My response said:
Actually, most of these cats do think that.

When pressed for data they go on to misquote biologist.

You seem to have a particular fascination with genocide recently.

It's probably not a denotationally correct usage of the word.

It's a hobby, we all have them :p

This. This is obviously not genocide.

/totallynottryingtobeinthemajority

Before the large non-white immigration into the UK after WW2 many port cities had a non-white population. The foreign sailors would have children with white women. Then their children would have children with the general population and so on. The grandchildren or great grandchildren would often not know that they had non-white ancestors.

I do not think the women who married the foreign sailor’s committed White Genocide.

I hear there are some Jews who think their people survived millennium of persecution and murder, only to have their children marry out of the faith and their grandchildren raised something other than Jews. They've got a better call to be upset than these white fools.

I'm pretty sure you'd need to actually procreate to technically count, no? :p

Attempted genocide still has a rather nasty ring to it, I think.

The down side is a very sad sounding, "Attempted Genocide Dysfunction" that I'll have to talk to my doctor about some day.

I hear there are some Jews who think their people survived millennium of persecution and murder, only to have their children marry out of the faith and their grandchildren raised something other than Jews. They've got a better call to be upset than these white fools.
Wait, what?

It's not genocide for White Nationalists, but the very same situation is genocide for Jewish nationalists (or whatever you wanna call them)?

Wait, what?

It's not genocide for White Nationalists, but the very same situation is genocide for Jewish nationalists (or whatever you wanna call them)?

Not genocide. Just a loss of something that they hold dear.

No it is not genocide, nor is inter marraige with any groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom