Post pictures of other forum members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Hitro

Yes there is, called "Good Bye, Lenin", part of the present "Eastalgia" wave. A made up story though.

I think it was released here last week. I think I'm gonna watch it. :)

I've seen Curt's pic. This is how he really looks.

I'm sure that after a night at the pub, mine is much more accurate :D

I love the idea of this thread, poeple poking honest fun at each other with different interpretation of what posters look like. Sort of like sitting in a psychiatrists office and hearing the answers to "If you were an animal, what would you be?" And yes I do realize I have opened myself up for parody, but I have not been in the OT's long enough for some to know me.

Right! So here's Wyrmshadow!

You may not be so well known in OT, but from analysing your writing style it's obvious that this is you. :)

I sound like someone with down-syndrome? That's a little harsh, don't you think?

I don't know if that's a down syndrome look as much as an "opened himself up to parody" look. ;)

Originally posted by sysyphus
I don't know if that's a down syndrome look as much as an "opened himself up to parody" look. ;)
Ok, I see what you mean. I think the scientific name for it is "goober" and that is what I opened myself out to be.

I am posting in this thread just to open the door for what freaky stuff someone might come up with for a 'superslug'.

Yes, me too.:) I'm just curious what you guys thought of me.;)

Just a thought Moonsinger....... Couldn't find a good Galadriel shot

Attachments

• cate4-1.jpg
    cate4-1.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 421
Col again ;)

Originally posted by superslug
I am posting in this thread just to open the door for what freaky stuff someone might come up with for a 'superslug'.

Well, I had a hard time deciding so I just left it to Google image search - here you go :

DUMB POTHEAD..........best guess anyway

Attachments

• jg.gif
    jg.gif
    12 KB · Views: 370
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom