Hillary Campaign Creates Shovel Ready Job in Georgia!

civman110

Immortal
"Police are investigating an incident of a Democratic National Committee campaign bus that was caught on camera dumping human feces onto the street between campaign stops in Lawrenceville, Georgia.

Police who were called to the incident were reportedly greeted with a foul smell and used toilet paper scattered across the ground."

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...gn-bus-dumps-human-waste-into-georgia-street/

Reporters also reached out to the Hillary campaign, which issued a statement celebrating the creation of another Democrat shovel ready job.

We can always trust you to bring us the real poop, Civman.

Oddly enough, if I wanted to subscribe to a hate site I already knew where to find one. I don't really need CFC turned into Breitbart lite.

Reporters also reached out to the Hillary campaign, which issued a statement celebrating the creation of another Democrat shovel ready job.

I actually found this funny. And no, I didn't take it seriously, but it is kind of clever.

She's got the election in the bag so some people should lighten up a touch.

Imagine Trump wins in Georgia now. Will that bus driver be blamed? :D

Shouldn't we be blaming Debbie Wasserman for this? She was leader of the DNC through the convention.

Shouldn't we be blaming Debbie Wasserman for this? She was leader of the DNC through the convention.

Last I heard her career is in the toilet. She's not out on the street stinking up the place campaigning.

You've reached the pinnacle of tastlesness, civman

why are you doing this?
Does it bring you joy? does it feel meaningful?

Someone will need to dig Trump's grave, also. So there's two.

You've reached the pinnacle of tastlesness, civman

why are you doing this?
Does it bring you joy? does it feel meaningful?

It's a mission commissioned by the messianic Bannon at Breitbart. Spread the ugly far and wide. Drag all media down to Breitbart's level so Breitbart doesn't look so bad. Civman has just chosen CFC out of the hat.

If your interest is in digging up dirt, there have always been plenty of job openings.

Last I heard her career is in the toilet. She's not out on the street stinking up the place campaigning.
While it is true that women do fart pretty equally with men, Donald is not exempt from stinking up the streets; And as we have seen, his farts are both louder and stinkier than hers.

Oh. Okay. I guess I will vote for Trump now.

Yup! I was all for Hillary after those tapes of Trump bragging about sexually assaulting any woman he wants to and putting down every minority group under the sun but dumping poo water on a public street is the game changer for me!

Hahaha :spear:

While it is true that women do fart pretty equally with men, Donald is not exempt from stinking up the streets; And as we have seen, his farts are both louder and stinkier than hers.

Which end does donald emit from?

His skin is so thin it actually emits in all directions. That's the source of the strange color.

Top Bottom