Can't see all my policy cards

weregamer

Gandhi of the Mongols
I'm playing at 1920x1200 and the UI scaling is almost perfect; occasionally I have to scroll a popup to see the last few lines.

But the polilcy cards display is just plain broken - it has a fixed-size area for the cards and doesn't scroll. I can mostly work around this except its filter bar is also broken. Policy cards come in four categories - military, civic, diplomatic, and "only works as wildcard". The filter bar has only four filters, instead of five, so the "none" filter is showing "all" instead of only the "no category" cards; once I have enough of the other types it is no longer possible to even see my wildcard-only choices.

Is this a display scaling bug specific to my resolution, or have others hit it?

I can't see all of mine either.

I am playing at 1920x1200 as well, but the area with my policy cards does scroll. There should be a very thin scroll bar underneath the bottom row of the cards that you can click and drag to scroll. Alternatively, you should be able to use your mouse's scroll wheel with your cursor over the area.

Something to note about the filter bar. Interestingly, there exists a filter function for the wildcard-only, great person cards, but there is obviously no button for it. In addition to the filter buttons, there is also a pull-down filter in the game code that does indeed have the "Great Person" filter, but they have it hidden/disabled.

Top Bottom