dynamic and simoultaneous turn as well as 12 player limit

Hi, I am trying to mod my base game to my needs and have recently been playing 18 player, 24 city state maps on 160x100 and 192x120 maps and stumbled over a reddit post about how someone was using multiplayer games to play singleplayer with dynamic and simoultaneous turns
I've been trying to find anything in the ui or base data about the 12 player limit on mp but can't find anything

so my question beside that is
would it be possible to add that option to single player by mod or dlc?
or does anyone know where to change the player limit?

i noticed that civ6 takes longer to process turns than civ5
playing on island plates instead of continents or pangea already sped it up considerably for me, but I think with my play style simoultaneous or dynamic would be the best and perceived shortest turn time

It's actually an 8 player limit. When I play with 3 friends it's impossible to add more than 4 AI opponents. Extremely annoying. I hope someone finds a way to remove this restriction soon.

I have unlocked teams, a new game mode for phased turns, and ran games with 12 players online.

hmm I can play with up to 12 people out of the box, I just get red messages on the last four players

I've had a look at most files and I can't find anything that would affect that player limit

unlocking the simul/dynamic turns hasn't worked so far for me
I've tried turnphase and other setting xmls in base/data and tested everytime
there's something i'm missing
i feel unable to only play with 12 civs

but at least it seems to work to unlock the twophase game mode if i understand notque right

they work for me. I have played games with them today. Had 1 crash, which seems like perhaps why they didn't set it live.

they work for me. I have played games with them today. Had 1 crash, which seems like perhaps why they didn't set it live.
but no luck yet doing it in singleplayer? kinda stopped me from playing since i noticed multiplayer has it but i can't have 18 nations in a game

#firstworldproblems :(

Top Bottom