World in flame: WW1 units pack

Hi guys! I used the Late Turk Infantry and the late France Infanrty, but I noticed the attack annimation is very... very slow. Anyone els see this?

Redback, you can adjust animation speed to your tastes using the Civ3MM Toolkit, you'll find it in the Utilities forum. ;)

The first German file is unavailable.

Unfortunatly I can not answer the question by Lionic,

But the British and German Field Artillery is out of order: They both travel backwards. :eek:

Unfortunatly I can not answer the question by Lionic,

But the British and German Field Artillery is out of order: They both travel backwards. :eek:

I solved this, using FLICster to extract the graphics, then a small cut'n't paste project (Paint will do fine, if you apply the palette while converting back to .pcx format).
The last step is to use FLICster again, creating the corrected .flc file ;)

I hope it's okay to post my corrections here.
I'm not sure if I made adjustments to the speed. But this is easily adjusted, using FLICster.

Attachments

• Corrections.rar
    728.8 KB · Views: 154
I solved this, using FLICster to extract the graphics, then a small cut'n't paste project (Paint will do fine, if you apply the palette while converting back to .pcx format).

I'm not sure if I made adjustments to the speed. But this is easily adjusted, using FLICster.
Great! I have downloaded it and will test them in the next days or so.

Then I can finally give the Germans, Indians and English their own Field Artillery instead of the generic Field Artillery (meaning US, since the Austrians replace the Americans). ;)

BTW you are not the first to post corrected files for another modder. So I would guess it is fine.

Thanks!

I am sorry, but there seems to be something wrong with the corrected files: They are identical to the original files from Imperator1961 and are still running in reverse (the horses are running backwards and push the cannon).

Did I miss something?:confused:

I am sorry, but there seems to be something wrong with the corrected files: They are identical to the original files from Imperator1961 and are still running in reverse (the horses are running backwards and push the cannon).

Did I miss something?:confused:

No you are quite right - I did post the uncorrected files.
My bad!

Top Bottom