"Don't Cry for me Argentina!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone wanna start a stellaris campaign this sunday

I has Stellaris and great joy from it. :)

Should I join as the adaptive Ushag for SCIENCE...

...the steward Anansi for energy...

...the holy Edra for ascension...

...the spiritial Cinn for peace...

...or the imperial Muta for slaves?

Perhaps another tale I am to tell? We will see, we will see...

Edit: o and I almost forgot: the martial Cypp for the Will to Power!

Last edited:
I'd be up for a Stellaris game, still haven't gotten very far but what can go wrong? :D

Adding a new member to the cast: hailing from the tundra world of Bedengan of the United Communes of Bintang Taman are the deviantly fruitful and strong willed Kuda, who will spread across the star like the flowery folk they are.

I love the creation capabilities of Stellaris; the RP in our potential multi-player session is going to blossom in a spring that will make our garden as illuminating as the stars themselves.

THE HYPE IS REAL!

"A pile of stones make a house, a pile of stones break a house." - Sha proverb

~ o ~

For a millennium, city states dotted the coasts of the Middle Sea. But sure enough: everything comes to an end.
A disastrous series of droughts followed by global cooling collapsed the Middle Sea cultures.
But the soil remains fertile, and foreigners gather on the horizon. The dawn is yet to break.
Rise to the occasion: Create a unique culture that will leave its footprints over a collapsed continent.
Cease the day as your tribes become nations and your nations become states. See the world unraveling before your eyes.

~ o ~

"With life, I shall light the world." - The Ghost of Fire, from the Waelegon creation myth
~ o ~

BRING YOUR WORLD TO LIGHT!
Waves of Wonders is about experiencing an alternative world history in a world similar to ours. Players first create cultures that migrate into the collapsing cradle. After we set the scene with Update 0 (Covering the events following the migrations during the equivalent of 4,000 BCE to 500 BCE), players can choose one of the resulting polities to take over. (Players that created the migratory cultures have dibs on certain states.)

The remainder of the game is a limited, 12-update run, covering 500 BCE to 100 CE. Now, hold on - this is not a bug, it's a feature! The updates will be intricately detailed, with rich descriptions of the setting's cultures and religions, as well as multiple map types each update. After we've had our fun, I will hand out Awards, rewarding the most interesting developments we see during the game. This will not just reward those that make the most expansive or powerful states, but all sorts of events that give the world depth, even minor ones.

I've decided due to a number of reasons to quit IOTing and will also not use much my CFC account. So if anyone, for whatever reason, wants to communicate me they can do so on my email (christos200@hotmail.com).

I've decided due to a number of reasons to quit IOTing and will also not use much my CFC account. So if anyone, for whatever reason, wants to communicate me they can do so on my email (christos200@hotmail.com).

That's a real shame man. Good luck with your future conquests!

if it's not obvious I'm basically taking a break

Tis a shame we did not get around to that Stellaris MP. :(

Speaking of the stars: another joins my family of powers in the form of the Solar Kingdom of Seshem, the dominion of the Apd.

Spoiler screenshot :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom