Bug Report

Which version was it saved at? It crashes when I try to load it in the latest release.
I think it's on the latest stable/big release listed on civfanatics, since I tried updating to the latest ver and found I'd already done so, so maybe it was fixed in a SVN -- haven't set that up for realism yet, was unsure of it's stability/types of updates

Well, that save didn't work with the latest release for me, so it was probably some other version. I did fix an infinite loop from another posted save in the latest SVN though. These days, SVNs should be more or less rock solid, as I only fix bugs and update artwork.

Love the mod, found a visual bug. Check out hungarian shock troop's guns. Something is wrong with textures or alpha channel I guess.

Spoiler image :

GLO1.jpg

My game just showed that Chinese leader Qin Shi Huang just changed his Religon civic to Cult of Personality and the game is only at 304AD. Is this even possible?

Attachments

• buckb AD-0304 Cult.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
My game just showed that Chinese leader Qin Shi Huang just changed his Religon civic to Cult of Personality and the game is only at 304AD. Is this even possible?
Come on, from someone with your experience (you've been around for quite a while now, haven't you), I'd expect not to be surprised by a base wonder effect:

1714239817443.png

Top Bottom