Multiplayer questions - Brad?

AlanH said:
Which manual is the first part from, and what relevance does it have if the final sentence only refers to one port?

On my page 180 I only see the last sentence you quote

OK, here's a weird one. On page 180 of my manual, I don't see these instructions either. However, if you select the invisible text on that page following the one paragraph you can see, copy it, then paste it into TextEdit, you'll see exactly what was stated here.

Very odd. Why it is "invisible"?

hdwriter said:
I chatted with Evill (I'm told he IS GameRanger) and was told that he has not been able to test with C3C and knows it is not working properly. He told me that he's waiting for Aspyr to send him a copy of the game before he can even start testing.

If what he says is true, I'm surprised that Aspyr would so publicly state that their game includes GameRanger support. On the other hand, there may be more to the story than I've been told.

I just chatted with Scott, and I think there's a misunderstanding here. We know that Civ3 worked with GameRanger before the recent update this past Friday, and we know that since the update, it's not working. We're working with him to figure it out.

Top Bottom