CivFanatics Forums

Thorvald of Lym
Thorvald of Lym
That's a funny way of spelling "spectacular".
gay_Aleks
gay_Aleks
no i was like

"wow i wrote this?" and then
"wow this was three years ago?" and then
"wow i was such a liberal how the fudge did i even think"

so here's for some memories i am gaining back; i still didnt write a lot of RP i wished to do and also the new U.S would be a liberal mess, thus meaning we've failed to break the bourgeoise and we're fore-doomed to repeat history over and over.
gay_Aleks
gay_Aleks
for some fudging reason CFC has no signature limit but apparently it does have a limit on characters in comments

reminds me i need to add to my signature a Lenin quote. it is only apt.

PS: what the "fudge"? are you kidding me. delete this forum right now.
gay_Aleks
gay_Aleks
tbh the only good thing in that RP post was the toolbar. i liked that, as i put effort into it. rest of it? kinda mediocre writing, s m d h
Thorvald of Lym
Thorvald of Lym
Yeah but I'm a sucker for caustic critics. :p

Trawling through the thread reminds me I wanted to freelance interviews a couple years back.
gay_Aleks
gay_Aleks
Haha, yeah. That was the whole point. I think I might've been into Nostalgia Critic back then (christ) and I enjoyed reading such teardowns, which is how this happened.

Also, amusing how I slowly got somewhat "woker" as the year went, wrt the Washington Heirs comment. Still couched in somewhat left-liberal "uh u suck lmfao" rhetoric, but better than the signup.

EDIT: did christos have "ted" (marco) rubio in his rp
Thorvald of Lym
Thorvald of Lym
It's funny, I've always ascribed your cynicism to that post-Soviet malaise. ChesterBannington came off the same way.

I think christos even snuck in a Ben Shapiro cameo. And let's not forget Arnie was running a third party - even though he should be dead and buried by 2060.
gay_Aleks
gay_Aleks
So, you are, in a way, right and wrong. Correct, that the "post-Soviet malaise", did make me "cynical", but this was in the absence of the interpretative framework of Marxism, which prevented me from seeing things as they are, and engaging only in scattershot criticism of all and anyone.
Top Bottom