Resource icon

GDG's Adjustable Warmongering, Raze Penalty, War Weariness 1.1.5

Features:
  • Fully customizable war weariness.
  • Additional feature is you can set razing city penalty percentage.
  • You can also set initial value , reductionturns , reduction value for razing enemy cities.
  • You can also set reductionturns , reduction value for warmongering.
  • Added TCS's Customizable Warmonger Penalties
  • Lowers Warmongering points for each era (This is unrealistic so you can just change it yourself the default value is already shown)
Credits:
This mod is in testing phase if you noticed some bugs please report it :D

Installation: Extract to C:\Users\Username\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods
Author
gelodgreat
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from gelodgreat

Latest updates

1. Minor Fixes

Minor Fixes
  2. Compatibility Update

Updated to make it Compatible with AI+ because AI+ also alters warmongering points
  3. Overhauled Mod

Added TCS's Customizable Warmonger Penalties (Credits:thecrazyscot) Lowers Warmongering points...
  4. Fixed redundancy and unnecessary codes

Fixed redundancy and unnecessary codes
  5. Bug fixes

Bug fixes removes redundant codes
  6. Fixed ID

Fixed ID in conflict with Dales mod
  7. Added Decay peace declared and turn at peace

Added Decay peace declared and turn at peace. Thanks @Seven05 Quoted from @Seven05 Once...
  8. Fixed some typos

Fixed some typos
  9. Added Warmongering Reduction Turns

Added Warmongering Reduction Turns reduced reductionturns to 1 from 2
  10. Added Raze Penalty Reduction and Initial Value

Added Raze Penalty Reduction and Initial Value not sure if this will work but I think it will...

Latest reviews

I've tried TCS but yours is a bit better with the Raze penality addition plus it resides with other mods well. TCS Seems to get hung up among other mods for some reason. Though I use most of his best Mods. Thanks guys you both rock!
whaw ! that's ... THANK YOU ! It's amazing, i was thinking of doing this myself (a one mod to gather all diplomatic warmonger issues fix) but you did it, and it's crystal clear. Thank you very very much !
for all you warmongers out there this is the mod for you. go ahead and conquer, pillage, destroy and completely wipe out other civs...and your cities won't give a damn!
Top Bottom