Resource icon

[L5R] The Crane Clan - Doji Domotai 2016-10-05

The Crane Clan

v2.0 (Human-only version) -
Needs whoward69's DLL -
Steam Link -​

Uniques
Spoiler :
UA: Doji's Gift - For each Declaration of Friendship, your Golden Age's duration is increased by 10% and your Friends get +1 Culture in their Cities. For each 3 Fantastic Gardens you have in friendly lands, you gain 1 Delegate. (Major Civilizations only, no City-State)
UU: Kakita Artisan - It's weaker overall than the replacee, but can train to beocme a frightening unit killer or a true artist and can build the Crane Unique Improvement. (Replaces the Swordsman, don't require Steel and is available a bit later on Civil Service.)
UI: Fantastic Gardens - Is available from Philosophy onwards and can only be built in foreign lands. Cities working a tile with a Fantastic Garden get +1 Culture, +1 Gold and it increases the city's Culture by 10% and Production by 5%. After the discovery of Plastics, the Fantastic Gardens generate an additional +1 Tourism, +1 Culture and +1 Gold.

Screenshots
Spoiler :

To Do
- Unique Unit Model for the Kakita Artisan
- Make it AI-Friendly (I've spent two weeks worth of Mod-work trying to tune this, but it is HARD)
-- Don't worry, the AI won't pick the Crane while the mod is activated. Only Human players can choose it while I'm not done with the AI.
- Balance the Culture (please, give feedback on this!)
- For now the UI uses the model of the Chateau. I am terrible with modeling, so unless someone help me with this, this update will take a loooong time.

Credits
- AEG for L5R.
- Miguel Coimbra and Edwin David for Domotai's art.
- Mario Wibisono for the art used in the Steam Banner (and later Diplo scene)
- Aurelien Hubert for the DoM art (the Armor)
- Noah Bradley and Alayna Lemmer for the art used in the Uniques (UI and UU, respectively)
Author
bane_
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from bane_

Top Bottom