Imperium Offtopicum VI

The Emperor, taking a quick vote of the populace, 89% supports the Caribbean Sun.

Russia condemns japan for trying to stage an ill advised rebellion in Australia. i mean, come on japan. you know better than to attempt such a risky move.

Japan staged no rebellion, they sent monetary support to a rebellion.

And we condemn your support of the Caribbean Sun as anti-freedom and against our interests, but we take no further action for now.

To the leader of the Pacific Federation:
Warm tidings to your majesty. The Republic of Poland greets you and wishes you well. The Polish people know well the pain of bearing the yoke of foreign domination, but we believe that the west and the east can coexist in mutual prosperity. As a gesture of our co-operative intent, we propose the establishment of trade relations to foster a cultural exchange between our nations in the hope that this may be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

IMPORTANT Changed Policy on Military Aid: Any nation can donate their LP to another nation, in secret or in public. Either way I have to know about it. It will automatically go to defence unless the recipients specify they want to do with it. Gifted LPs must be in used the turn it is gifted.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

1. I want to make this clear. You cannot save LP. It cannot be banked. What LP you get is what you have to spend each turn. Any LP you don't spend automatically ends up in Defence (see first page rules). The only place where LP adds up is in the nuclear program.

2. I'm getting a few PMs regarding the "Fund Rebels" mission. This is what I said: "Causes NPC rebels to appear in a province in the target country. The rebel will attempt to seize control of a province. If successful, the rebellion continues from that province." That means, even if the "funding" part is successful, your rebels will still have to battle government forces to take control of the province.

3. When ordering spy missions, please specify how many LPs you want to spend. If you don't, I'm just going to spend the minimum amount.

The New Carthaginian Union Is most Disturbed by Recent Events. In Reaction to this, it Signs the FoCE Defense Treaty, and votes for the Caribbean Sun in the Border Dispute.

Carthage Wishes to remain Neutral in the Asian dispute, wishing not to disrupt it's unstable political position in the area. It refuses to comment on Japanese actions, but states clearly that should a war break out they will only send aid if Australia has been unprovokedly Attacked. The Rise of the Horde, is concerning, and Carthage will be issueing an Emergancy 1 week refresher military course to all it's Citizens, and Ensuring that the Weapon Caches are all fully functional, and that enough are available to arm the entire population.

In response to the Events of 2101, Carthage offers mutual defence Pacts to: Spain, Klein Venedig, Brasil, and the Caribbean Sun. This should ensure that there is at least one peaceful area, as the nations involved are either close Carthaginian allies, or viewed as largely Pacifistic and, potential allies in case of unjustified wars.

The Union also questions the status of the NSAU, which appears to be falling apart, as a Nation,
OOC: didn't Celt say he was leaving? :OOC: And Reminds the Caliphate they are not willing to Secede Socotra for nothing. OOC: if you want to trade something for it next turn, I think you have to claim that this Turn :OOC

DT
Concerning a Confused Carthage :confused:

@Taqat- We will oppose the invasion of Australia unless they claim in Indonesia, then we will have to deal with them if the Asian Union feels the need.

Also, you holding a tiny foothold in Singapore doesn't give you the right to dictate Union foreign policy. You have been warned.

The Caliphate
A new world trade center has been built in the City of Jeddah. Our great people invites foreign inverters to trade with us. The stock market will open in a few hours. This will be the biggest trading complex the world has ever seen.
With this act I wish to sign a trade agreement with everyone

Russian news

the RES Muscovy is completed in st petersburg. there are plans for a sea trial run from St petersburg to Carthage, which feel apart once the Emperorm found out Russia hadent negotiated an open border agreement with them.

Relations are reestablished with New England. the Prime minister will be the one dealing with that nation, as the Emperor didn't want a rage induced heart attack.

Russia will look onto the Asian dispute with careful eyes. should the Asian Unionso much as sneeze, we will know.

Russian news

the RES Muscovy is completed in st petersburg. there are plans for a sea trial run from St petersburg to Carthage, which feel apart once the Emperorm found out Russia hadent negotiated an open border agreement with them.

Relations are reestablished with New England. the Prime minister will be the one dealing with that nation, as the Emperor didn't want a rage induced heart attack.

Russia will look onto the Asian dispute with careful eyes. should the Asian Unionso much as sneeze, we will know.

Try anything Mathalamus and we kill you. We aren't afraid of you. Stay out of our business or die.

haha, your funny. very well, ill stay out of the Unions way, only because you bought me a laugh.

haha, your funny. very well, ill stay out of the Unions way, only because you bought me a laugh.

We are hardly afraid to fight, you may have a lot of men, but we are better trained. Our Keshik units would be more than capable to stop you.

I dare you, declare war, and we'll show you the danger of a Keshik.

keshiks are obsolete. and they are no match for any modern equipment. try taking down a gunship, in fight, with a kesik. even one armed with a gun. you cant.

i feel we are better trained. we are experienced in winter, plains/grasslands and mountainous warfare. your nation only has 2 million people. in an emergency, we can call up exactly that many. we would be evenly matched in mumbers only. but ill have the economic advantage. you understand what i mean right?

anyway, no. i don't want a war right now. i was just unable to take your threat seriously.

You realize our Keshiks are modern tanks that bear an ancient name right?

Also, I just claimed a large Chinese city which will provide me with more men, not to mention that Mongolia is excellent at blitzkrieg.

Just watch yourself, or accept my challenge and face me one on one. We will not declare war because we would like to give you the opportunity for bravery.

oh. well thanks for clarifying that.

inner mongolia, 23 million, and Liaoning, 43 million.

nice, but since these are heavily settled territory, a tribal organization cannot work so we are both roughly equal. war, now will destroy both sides. so no. peace for now.

Coward.

Very well, you are too far away from us, so we will let you hide in your caves. But your time is coming. Do anything against the AU and you will be annihilated.

I ACCEPT DT'S MPP, OFFER ONE TO MATH AND SUPPORT THE CARIBBEAN SUN IN THE YUCATAN DISPUTE!

EDIT: Brazil donates LP to Russia, just in case of war.

The Caliphate

New technology
The caliphate has made a new Tank called N-26 (N stands for Nedim and 26 cuz its 1526 by the Hijra calendar)
Stats:
Weight 69.6 tons
Length 10.77 m
Width 3.86 m
Height 2.44 m
Armor Chobham, RH armor, steel encased depleted uranium mesh plating
Gun 120 mm L44 M256 rifled cannon
Crew 4(commander, gunner, loader, driver)

I ACCEPT DT'S MPP, OFFER ONE TO MATH AND SUPPORT THE CARIBBEAN SUN IN THE YUCATAN DISPUTE!

EDIT: Brazil donates LP to Russia, just in case of war.

You can't, since they aren't at war. Also, you'd better not interfere with Asia, you won't like it when you inevitably get involved in a war of your own. We demand you stay out. We don't fear you.

Top Bottom