IOT Resource Wars

it would make much more sense to name is the Byzantine Empire. since this is where the econmic center, most of the population, and the industry is located.

but what do i know, im just the poor little Spaniards...

Fixed.

it would make much more sense to name is Imperium Alberta. since this is where the econmic center, most of the population, and the industry is located.

but what do i know, im just the poor little Russians...

It's sad that you can't spot your home province on a map;), Alberta isn't even part of his country.

@ Double A: He's Spain in Revolution not this one.

It's sad that you can't spot your home province on a map;), Alberta isn't even part of his country.

oh he wasn't the brown set of provinces?

Fail.

you never stated what color it was, this confusing me. its a failure on your part sir.

Math has a point. If people haven't read the second post on this page* they wouldn't know who you were.

*I'm using 40 posts per page

I know. I was applying it to Rev.

Deutschland Reich​

(The views of this nation DO NOT in any way share the same views as mine. This user in no way endorses what the Third Reich did, both in real life and this. Please respond out-of-character with caution. THIS IS ENTIRELY IN-CHARACTER)

Government: Dictatorship
Leader: Matthias Rommel
Religion: Secular
Language: German
Currency: Reichmark
Capital: What's left of Berlin
Economy: State Capitalism
Law: Hard Right
National anthem: Deutschlandlied
Development: First World
Goal: Greater German Empire in wake of the fallen world

The destruction of the world had a huge effect on Germany. With Denmark and Northern Germany flooded, Berlin, for the first time in history, became a costal city. Thousands died, and people blamed the government's responce, or lack of it, caused unessercary death. This coupled with the collasp of the Euro, caused an ultra-nationalist "4th Reich" movement. The cries of "Never Again" were silenced as Berlin and other major eastern cities fell to the rebels, although the democratic nation still exists to the west.

Attachments

• 4th Reich.png
    4th Reich.png
    98.5 KB · Views: 91
*sigh* perfect. are you going to lose at Moscow again or will you win?

He probably won't attack you unless you're communistic. At least for a while.

the fourth Reich wont care. they will only care about living space. lots of them. and unlike the Soviet union, there's a good chance i may flop in the war.

You'll still be equally sized then, the way sign-ups are going :sad:

They wouldn't attack you for a long time. There's plenty of Europe to absorb.

American Federation

Color- Light Blue
Government- Democratic Republic
Economy- Free Market
Religion- Free, but mostly Christian with Atheism as the 2nd largest group.
Social Policy- Center Left
Language- Bilingual between English and Spanish
Development- 1st World
Currency- Federation Dollar
National Anthem- Star Spangled Banner
The remnants of the United States outside of New England band together with a new dream of Manifest Destiny over all the American continents.

What's that? A US nation that will actually go to South America? Preposterous!

I think it's funny how the circumference of the earth is larger because of the new continent. Just look at the distance from Alaska to Siberia.

What's that? A US nation that will actually go to South America? Preposterous!

I think it's funny how the circumference of the earth is larger because of the new continent. Just look at the distance from Alaska to Siberia.
Indeed it is, my observant minded fellow player.

I suppose he could have stuck one in the Indian Ocean.

I'd totally claim Atlantis in the name of Poseidon.

Top Bottom