EAT POOP YOU CAT (again!) III: Also, Saturn

Just a check, has eater the GM and Choxorn received my PM?

Yeah, I got it.

It's been 5 days... who's constipated?

It's been 5 days... who's constipated?

No-one's constipated, it's just that the people who have been completing the poop haven't posted here. Currently Darth Caesar is about halfway through his allotted time before being bothered via VM.

On that subject, you guys are doing well with the poop this round - no dropouts (except for Abaddon almost dropping out but we'll gloss over that) and I haven't had to do much reminding either, so well done! You get half a round of applause, and you will get the other half if we reach the end without any skips. :goodjob:

No-one's constipated, it's just that the people who have been completing the poop haven't posted here. Currently Darth Caesar is about halfway through his allotted time before being bothered via VM.

Well then, good, but please tell them to post here so I don't look like a jackass. :lol:

Just posting this as an advance for putting an IN for the next round.

Is it too late to join?

Oh never mind. Darth Caesar is skipped, which means that GamezRule slots into his former position. Poop will be sent to him shortly.

Sent the poop. Smells like Sugarcandy Mountain.

Sign me up for the next one. I have good memories of these, and it's not too time-consuming :)

Poo has been sent. Sorry for the delay :(

Catharsis

We should all be more concerned about tooth decay.

civplayah

tycoonist

Bad dental hygeine causes great consternation.

Abaddon

Joecoolyo

On a cruise to England, a man realized what horrible dental hygiene they have over there, and began to scream.

Perfection

CivGeneral

After arriving to England, the man ON A BOAT!!! is shocked to see Pac Man with bad teeth.

choxorn

classical_hero

At the shores of Parliament house there was Packman on a lonely island.

landlubber

Nictel

"Pac-man made his way across the tropical island to the house of parlement at the otherside"

GamezRule

Owen Glyndwr

Mecha-pacman wakkawakkas through Lost Island, despite the machinations of the smoke monster and saturn, and promptly crosses the Themes to party in Parliament.

Diamondeye

rhawn

Pac-Man was Lost again. Luckily he knew a way off The Island. He followed yellow brick road, past a giant orb and The Smoke Monster, over the London Bridge, eventually ending in up Parliament where they were having a disco party.

Love

Mise

Bewildered at waking up on a desert island, Pac-man finds a secret bridge of yellow pills which he uses to arrive in London just in time for 4 o'clock celebrations, snacking on a couple ghosts along the way.

The usual recap:

original caption said:
We should all be more concerned about tooth decay.

final caption said:
Bewildered at waking up on a desert island, Pac-man finds a secret bridge of yellow pills which he uses to arrive in London just in time for 4 o'clock celebrations, snacking on a couple ghosts along the way.

I went to Parliament to voice my concerns about tooth decay but they were busy with 4 o'clock celebrations. It's surprising that we ever get anything done around here.

Nice round everyone, only one skip, and you get the second half of that round of applause I promised you earlier! Signups for Round 14 begin now!

Inlitty Inn

EDIT: Hehe, my mention of England, and Perfection's pac-man like man are the two things that stayed constant throughout the whole thing. :)

Pretty neat to see England introduced, Pacman appear, the teeth disappear, and the island introduced, all in the space of 5 turns.

IN!!!!

Top Bottom