Language: Spanish, Farsi

Religion: Baha'i

history: Mexico is a home for Baha'i, regardless of race, it is mostly anarchic

Spoiler :

Númenor

Player: uhh... uhh... pass?

Color: freakin' gold.

Capital: Armenelos

Ethnic Breakdown: 95% Dúnedain, 5% elven in Númenor proper ; 20% Dúnedain, 80% Mobian elsewhere.

Currency: see color

Language: Adûnaic, the Common Tongue, Elvish, Mobian(?)

Religion: Eru

Culture: From the Tolkien wiki:

Spoiler :
The population of Númenor chiefly consisted of men (the Edain); although before the Shadow fell on the island, the westernmost cities such as Andunie contained a small population of elves because of the frequent visits from Tol Eressëa. They were known as the Númenóreans, or rather, Kings among Men.

The Númenóreans were extremely skilled in arts and craft, with the forging of weapons and armour; but the Númenóreans were not warmongers, hence the chief art on the island became that of ship-building and sea-craft. The Númenóreans became great mariners, exploring the world in all directions save for the westward, where the Ban of the Valar was in force. They often travelled to the shores of Middle-earth, teaching the men there the art and craft, and introduced farming as to improve their everyday lives.

The Númenóreans, too, became skilled in the art of husbandry, breeding great horses that roamed across the open plains in Mittalmar. Although the Númenóreans were a peaceful people, their weapons, armour, and horse-riding skills could not be contested anywhere else in Arda, save for the Valar.

Politics: Númenor is, as it always has been, a monarchy. The remaining Númenorians are all Elendil, to the few elves' delight.

History: When Númenor fell in S.A. 3319 in Arda, instead of completely sinking into the sea, two parts were spared. One was the highest mountain in Númenor, Meneltarma, which is all that is left in Arda. The other was a tiny inland sliver (which included the capital, Armenelos the Golden) that got absorbed into the space time continuum and crossed many canons until it finally fell onto Mobius. It wasn't the first island that basically fell out of the sky, so none of the natives were really surprised. The Dúnedain kingdom became isolationist, keeping to itself for many years to rebuild its power and undo the tragedy that had been done. After a hundred years, the Dúnedain sent vessels out to explore and establish colonies. They now have a significant power base in their area, but are still relatively unknown on this strange new world.

Pregame stuff: 1 army in each non-island province, and 1 in my capital. 4 navies near my southernmost island. I buy 1 military and 1 economy tech.

The Northern colonies are too far away; I've given you four other closer territories instead. :p

:lol:'d very good at the "not the first time" part... so sounds good enough to me. ;)

--

Alright, between Double A and Math, I think we've got enough humans. And enough aliens. Let's keep it to natives now... :p

I'll change the map then. I kind of want that river, so if anyone claims there they get DoW'd :p

Green Hill's a game location, not a comic one. (Well, it might be one in the UK comics, but not the US ones to my knowledge; they have all the Badniks and even the wrecking ball, but no Green Hill. Odd) :p

I'm interested, but a total noob the IOT's. Should I join, or observe for the next open IOT?

Green Hill's a game location, not a comic one. (Well, it might be one in the UK comics, but not the US ones to my knowledge; they have all the Badniks and even the wrecking ball, but no Green Hill. Odd) :p

Well, where about was this obvious Green Hill expy in the US comics?

I'm interested, but a total noob the IOT's. Should I join, or observe for the next open IOT?

It shouldn't be too complex, so feel free. We could use lots of players to keep stuff interesting... :) I'm open for questions.

Well, where about was this obvious Green Hill expy in the US comics?

I believe it was probably near Mobotropolis, so around the river delta in Northamer.

Sounds about right; the area'd be all natural and everything since Robotnik hasn't polluted it yet.

Again, Game Player, not Comic Reader. Can you be more specific? The US expy? Sotuh America? Europe?

Well, Northamer is obviously North America. ;P

See the "Great Lakes" in the North American region? Follow that river all the way to the South(that empties into the Caribbean). Where it empties out, Mobotropolis is right next to it.

Ah, thanks.

Green Hill Federation

Government: Direct Democracy

65% Mobian (60% Hedgehog, 3% Mongoose (Who make up more than 90% of the army, due to their physical abilities. Doubt them? Ask the Snake Mobians... oh wait, THEY'RE ALL DEAD!) 2% Turtle) 20% Remaining Badkins (Slave Labor FTW) , 5% Humans

Color: Green

Capital: Green Hill

Currency: Rings

Language: English, Finnish, Portuguese (Hey, an American Lusto/Finnophile can dream, you know!)

Religion: A Belief in Goterdamrung. The Acient Era before Raganork was the Golden Age of Mobians/Humans. However, a terrible conflict ended it and brought down civilization with it

Politics: Libertarian in nature

National Anthem:

Link to video.

Attachments

• Green Hill Federation.PNG
    Green Hill Federation.PNG
    106.2 KB · Views: 96
We have colonists from another world, an empire founded by Tails, and a state from Lord of the Rings. Why not Green Hill too? XP

---

Don't forget to spend your 10 income, everyone. You can buy one of each tech, invest it all in one tech, or two armies/navies with it. Or even just stockpile it. Your choice.

Due to me creating a Civ 3 map of Mobius, I'm also able to tell you all what resources would be in your territories. I'll share that as nations get bigger to increase roleplay depth.

So, I can't claim in the North East area right? Also, Can you make different races?

So, I can't claim in the North East area right? Also, Can you make different races?

You can claim wherever you like. :)

If by races, you mean "species," yes, very much so.

Humans are a category composed of Overlanders and well, ordinary humans. Mobian refers to all animals that walk on two legs and are sentient. So Mobian's actually a catch all. Feel free to detail the kinds of Mobians who live in your state. (Hedgehogs, lynxes, horses, polar bears, echidnas, foxes, wolves, dogs, etc. All are allowed)

I HAVE DINOSAURS.

Guess what my cavalry use as mounts? :p

Spoiler :

The NorthEastern Colonies.

Government: Roman Republican (Two Consuls, a republic, etc.)

Politics: Government ran by the Aristocratic Humans. The Low Class Mobians have no control over government.

85% Mobian 15% Human

Color: Cyan

Capital: Naenarretidem

Language: English, German, Mobian, Naenarium (language of the religious leaders)

Religion: Naenarium

Currency: Onxy Coins

Top Bottom