Imperia Mobiana

....no.

New Jedi Order
(claims)

Player: Mathalamus
Color: Usual Purple
Capital: Obius
Ethnic Breakdown: 10% Jedi (mostly human) 95% mobians. (force sensitive percentage 15%)
Currency: Jedi Credits
Language: English
Culture: the Jedi Care about other people, but knows not to interfere unless asked.
Politics: the Jedi Council runs everythings. usually made up of Jedi Master. the Grand master heads the council, and thus the Country.
History: the Jedi purge failed, and the Jedi managed to escape the Galactic Empire and colonized there.

I guess we'll see what is stronger: The Force or the Chaos Force. ;)

Alright, that just leaves Omega, Mad Man, and Celticempire with needing to give orders...

Unless we assume half the Jedi are Mobian. ;)

Jedi isn't a race, after all.

50%+1 could count as most. :mischief:

50%+1 could count as most. :mischief:

*Facepalm*

"Most" doesn't just mean "More than half" but thanks for trying anyway. Then you'd say "More than not." Most is clear majority. You could say "More people voted for Obama than any other candidate" but you wouldn't say "Most people voted for Obama."

Of course, hence the :mischief: ... :p

This is off-topic anyway. Ethnic breakdown isn't important except for roleplaying.

Can I have Adabat?

Merchant Republic of Adabat
Color: That Tan is fine
Capital: Zemenar
Government: Merchant Republic, Exercises little power over its people beyond banding them together for collective defense.
Ethnic Breakdown: 95% Mobian, 5% Human
Economy: Heavily Laissez Faire
Language: English
Religion:No State Religion, though many follow some form of paganism
Currency: Drachma

Flag:
Spoiler :

Claims:

5 Gold to explore Angel Island, the rest into economy tech.

I actually think this is a decent nation for Mathalamus to use, however:

I'm sorry, but this does not work. This adds up to 105%.

oh crap. assume 10% is Jedi, 90% is native mobian.

Unless we assume half the Jedi are Mobian. ;)

Jedi isn't a race, after all.

of all the Jedi, 75% is human, 25% is many, many, many aliens. well over a dozen speices actually. you both watched star wars, so you know what im talking about.

you will notice that 15% of the population is force sensitive. that means 5% of the natives can also use the force. some arent even humanoid, which present an issue of sorts.

*Facepalm*

"Most" doesn't just mean "More than half" but thanks for trying anyway. Then you'd say "More than not." Most is clear majority. You could say "More people voted for Obama than any other candidate" but you wouldn't say "Most people voted for Obama."
Epic fail. Thanks for trying anyway, trolololol. Most means a majority. 51% is most.

Most and majority are not proper synonyms

most |mōst|
adjective & pronoun
1 superlative of many , much .
2 greatest in amount or degree : [as adj. ] they've had the most success | [as pron. ] they had the most to lose.
• the majority of; nearly all of : [as adj. ] most oranges are sweeter than these. | [as pron. ] I spent most of the winter on the coast.

Techno -

Yes you may take Adabat; you will have full command of it come next turn. :)

Everyone Else -

This is Imperia Mobiana, not Imperia English Class.

Nice to see all the traditional IOTer rivalries still exist though... Divide and conquer could work here. :mischief:

the Jedi Grand master has being selected by a council vote. the new Grand master is Obi Wan Kenobi, replacing Yoda. Yoda was booted because the Council wanted a fresh perspective on the rules, and not be so rigid and inflexible, which was why the order nearly collapsed in the first place.

oh crap. assume 10% is Jedi, 90% is native mobian.

OK cool.

Eventually the Venomian Invaders will rip your pathetic Jedi to shreds, but since your land be a long-way away, we will spare you for now.

@T-Fox- Unless you have a problem with it, I'm making it so my nation can contact anyone for role-playing purposes since we have communications systems operating from Venom (We never really LOST Venom, we just sent an invasion force down) but of course, since this tech doesn't exist amongst the Monkey army, we can't actually make hardcoded deals outside the rules.

OK cool.

Eventually the Venomian Invaders will rip your pathetic Jedi to shreds, but since your land be a long-way away, we will spare you for now.

sheesh we are jsut going to remain on that island, and not be in your way. why decide to hurt us?

sheesh we are jsut going to remain on that island, and not be in your way. why decide to hurt us?

Ummm... Because eventually we want to add the entire planet to the Venomian Empire? Duh!

Lord Andross laughs. "Its foolish to come against me" he says. He says it so every man on Mobius can hear him.

well it is foolish to come aganst you. i mean, we are not properly organized yet.

well it is foolish to come aganst you. i mean, we are not properly organized yet.

Yes, You know that I control the Galaxy. Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahha:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That said, you will live at least another day.

Top Bottom