:religion::food::strength:
...:culture:
..:move::move:

Mr culturepants has more style.

...[pimp]
:religion::espionage::strength:

Yeah, maybe we should give him a cooler shirt too.

..:cowboy:
:religion::espionage::strength:

And a better head.

:lol: I like the smiles

We better be careful here, or we'll have 2,000 posts in part three before we finish part two...

What's so wrong about that, it would be really cool if we could somehow manage to keep this up that long to make our postcounts higher.

Too bad Hannibal didn't say "Now I have a Bread Pants Pimp. Ho-ho-ho." That way, we'd have the pimp, and his three... uh, nevermind...

Having no funny screenshots in this thread, here's a pic of Sir Pimpy McPimpsalot, He Of The Two Left Feet.

...[pimp]
...:food:
Good work!
Don't forget his band!
:band:

Someone just post some screenshot, I don't care what it is at this point!

Having no idea how to make him my avatar, PimpBob shall now replace my customary Monty Python quote. With thanks to G-E for the name. :D

Now if someone call tell me how to get rid of his spacing dots without left-aligning him, that'd be swell...

Breadpants did have a song written about him though...

All these years I thought Metallica wrote that song. :mischief:

/your lawn, I'm getting off it...

see what happened when PimpBob BreadPants put a penny on the track!

Having no idea how to make him my avatar, PimpBob shall now replace my customary Monty Python quote. With thanks to G-E for the name. :D

Now if someone call tell me how to get rid of his spacing dots without left-aligning him, that'd be swell...

All these years I thought Metallica wrote that song. :mischief:

/your lawn, I'm getting off it...

[pimp]
:food:
:move::move:

Thanks, PS. I was about to ask you how you did that, then I remembered I could just quote it to see the tags you used. The fact that I actually typed the phrase "left-aligning" without the center function occuring to me makes me kinda sad. :rolleyes:

I still had to throw in a couple dots cuz his head and feet were too far left of his body. But PimpBob BreadPants cares not about these trivial matters. He's too busy putting pennies on the train tracks of his rival civs.

You can make him your avatar by taking a picture of him, saving it an an image-editing program like MS Paint or GIMP, and then uploading it as your avatar.

Or, you can print screen, paste it onto a powerpoint slide, crop and resize as needed, then save that as a jpg or bmp...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom