Nick's Graphics Library

nick0515

C7 Fanatic
Thought it might be time I made a graphics library. I have a lot of stuff in the works and it will be good to have a place to list it all.

Terrain Buildings

Evil Castle Version 1 and 2: (Fortress and Barricade) Post 5

Building Graphics

21 Woodelf Buildings: Post 6

Fantasy/Medieval Bank: Post 7

12 Medieval Middle East Buildings: Post 8

6 post apocalyptic buildings: Post 12

City Sets

Single Era Dwarven City Set: Post 9

Misc

Magical attack flic for Tom's Nightbringer: Post 15

21 Wood Elf looking buildings converted from the game Kohan II which I have never played. Big thanks to Walter Hawkward for allowing me to convert his Civ 4 conversions to Civ 3 versions. Without his original conversions I would not have been able to make Civ 3 conversions as I don't own the game and I had never heard of it until I accidentally saw his conversions for Civ 4.

Buildings from left to right in the preview:

First Line: 1. Village Centre 2. Town Centre 3. City Centre 4. Palace 5. Blacksmith 6. Foundry

Second Line: 1. Stone Resource (Small) 2. Stone Resource (Medium) 3. Stone Resource (Large) 4. Outpost 5. Fort

Third Line: 1. Wood Resource (Small) 2. Wood Resource (Medium) 3. Wood Resource (Large) 4. Market (Small) 5. Market (Large)

Fourth Line: 1. Shrine 2. Temple 3. Library 4. Mage College 5. Barracks

Please note these names are either made up or taken from Walter Hawkwoods names which may well be base on the original game. Basically most of the buildings could be used for anything you like.

DOWNLOAD

THREAD

Preview

Here's my first conversion pack from my poll thread.

All buildings are conversions of Civ 4 buildings done by Walter Hawkwood which are in turn conversions from the game Anno 1404.

DOWNLOAD.

THREAD

Walter's Civ 4 Preview

My Civ 3 preview (with bonus alternative Kyriakos style backgrounds)

Thanks BM. I have a lot more stuff in the works. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of spare time for making graphics so it's going to take me quite a while. There are a lot of great civ 4 buildings I want to convert, plus I want to make four or five more fantasy cities.

6 post apocalyptic buildings. These are conversions of Deon's great Civ 4 buildings, so big thanks to Deon for allowing me to convert them to Civ 3. All come with alternate Kyriakos backgrounds.

1. Bar
2. Bathhouse
3. Butchery
4. Iguana Bob Dinor
5. Sheriff
6. Trading Post

DOWNLOAD

THREAD

Preview

Great job, but the lighting looks strange. Is it something like my normals/materials or something you could fix on your end? A good example is the weird lighting of the supposedly flat "Iguana" banner.

This is a simple combination of two of tom2050's great units.

I've added his weakness spell flc to the cast flc for his nightbringer unit with SSB.

Hope other's find it useful.

THREAD

DOWNLOAD

Preview: (Gif is slower than the real thing and colours are better)

Top Bottom