Denmark Civilization and Scenario Pack and Explorers Map Pack due for may 3rd

I wasn't really paying attention, I'll have to give it another listen. Harald seemed like a nice guy. I should have played a little longer and tried to piss him off.

Although if you declare war on him, he picks up his helmet and puts it on. I don't speak Danish, but I'm going to pretend he's saying "Bring it on!"

Advanced options during setup.

Finished the new scenario on emperor in a little less then 2h. Was preatty fun but not as good as the polinesia one. Played as Norway and didn't run into to many problems. You can produce huge amaount of units with 4 free ones every 10 or 15 turns. Might be more challenging with Anglo-Saxons tho since they get swarmed from all sides.

I'm playing thru the scenario as the Danes on king atm, it's pretty straightforward and a great scenario, though not as unique in playstyle as the polynesian, it's pretty good, I'd put it on the same level as the polynesian one. I think it's better than the mongol scenario in terms of fun warfare. It's pretty much Total War!:goodjob:
I think I'm going to try the Normans or Anglo-saxons next, it might be fun playing as the underdog in this one, the Huskarl units look really good, and well made,a really nice skin for modders. Their unit icon is the Sutton-hoo mask and everything!

Finished the new scenario on emperor in a little less then 2h. Was preatty fun but not as good as the polinesia one. Played as Norway and didn't run into to many problems. You can produce huge amaount of units with 4 free ones every 10 or 15 turns. Might be more challenging with Anglo-Saxons tho since they get swarmed from all sides.

How do they handle leader artwork for all the Civs?

How do they handle leader artwork for all the Civs?
Well there is no diplomacy
but when you click on them in the diplomatic window they have nice painted near full body pictures on a great background

Cool. Interesting that there's no diplomacy.

Well there is no diplomacy
but when you click on them in the diplomatic window they have nice painted near full body pictures on a great background

Is somebody willing to post a few screenshots of this? That sounds really interesting.

Also, somebody should really post a youtube vid of Harald Bluetooth.

Few unique things in the scenario

Motte and Bailey - fort that can be constructed by swordman +100%:c5strength: and-3hp if enemy unit ends his turn next to it

Norman Knight- a standard knight with blitz promotion

Huscar- longswordman replacement with cover I & bonus vs mounted (50) promotions

Really nice screenshots, I've made a few of the Danish campaign so I'll post them up after I finish it, but a few very interesting mechanics, I was at first relieved when i noticed that longbowman were not in the game but then... I saw a Gwynedth(Welsh city state) Longbowman unit under the employ of the english as he had allied with them and therefore controlled the unit, somewhat like a mercenary I suppose, very interesting methinks

How about some screenies of the new leader artwork you mentioned, Ciek? :)

Top Bottom