Tom's Unit Factory

61 Prop Units for Mods and Scenarios[/IMG]

Hmm... Would have been more impressive if you had at least 62. 61 seems a bit incomplete...

;) Seriously, that's a lot of units!!! Fantastic!:goodjob:

tom, maybe it is a wrong time to ask but could u make also a walk animation for the bison and buffallo, i could use it better than the run animation. by the way the animals are gorgeous thank you...:eek:

very good works tom
sorry of that but
i need to your helps:
i can download a texture converter for atlantica on a official site , because i am no answer for my registration. it was since 2 weeks! and no more site in web for that!
may you post an attachement of this tools?
thanks in advance
praxou

tom, maybe it is a wrong time to ask but could u make also a walk animation for the bison and buffallo, i could use it better than the run animation. by the way the animals are gorgeous thank you...:eek:

Probably won't be any time soon... I just don't have much spare time anymore. Plus, I've been trying to get CoMM3 scenarios completed, so my time has been going there.

very good works tom
sorry of that but
i need to your helps:
i can download a texture converter for atlantica on a official site , because i am no answer for my registration. it was since 2 weeks! and no more site in web for that!
may you post an attachement of this tools?
thanks in advance
praxou

You need to run the python script. This thead tells you how. To download it, I think I had to sign up with a free account.

It's pretty easy to do.
Open Windows CMD prompt
Go to the directory you installed the appropriate python version to; so for me it was: go to C:\Python30

Then run the script to make .dds textures readable:
python.exe ndoordds.py -r C:\AtlanticaOnline\Texture

The -r means recursive, goes through all directories. The directory is just a sample; you need to replace C:\AtlanticaOnline\Texture with the directory where your Atlantica Online texture folders are.

The command structure of the py script is:
ndoordds.py [-rsvh] [--recursive|silent|verbose|help] filename(s)...

I haven't done this in a while, but it's pretty simple to run. Let me know if this helps.

BTW; Welcome to CFC!

hello tom
thanks for your comment and your explain of cmd line command.
that help me a lot. but i am not this prog.
i try to have a free account also , but the admin of the site not return my
activation.( i think , he go to the holliday). i wait for that 2 weeks now!
(10 minute on this site)
i don't know is another at the same probleme?
it's very annoying because, it's the only on the web.
i tell you my mail
jacquel3@neuf.fr
i say that is not the subject of this thread but not private message exist.
cheers
praxou

99 Prop Units for Mods and Scenarios

Some units have Civ Colors, some do not. Some have sound files, some do not (because no sound is needed). I have added shadows to some of them. Most all of these have many variations/sizes; see Spoiler for more info.

A few examples:

List of units contained in each download:
Spoiler :

Border Gate (9 versions)
Border Guard (10 versions)
Derelict Ship
Favorable Winds (8 versions)
Fiery Fields (8 versions)
Kelp (2 versions)
Keymaster's Tent (9 versions)
Lava Flow (17 versions)
Lava Flow - Subterranean/Underground (3 versions)
Lava Lake (9 versions)
Lava Lake - Subterranean/Underground (2 versions)
Magic Plains (8 versions)
Reef (6 versions)
Rock / Reef (4 versions)
Shipwreck
Sirens
Survivor (at sea)

Download here... 99UnitProps.rar

Unit32, Large/Small pcx, and Sound Files included. These are HoMM3 (Heroes Might Magic 3) conversions made for CoMM3 Scenarios.

Top Bottom