georgestow's Library

Want to shoot someone, hehe. :) Because of 32-byte integer. Why not 128 at least? :) Well, OK. Someday this thing will be fixed.
Spoiler :
32*8=256 - limit of buildings number. Thank you for new beautiful additions, bluesy-punky-rocky-star. ;)

Thanks for doing those, Georgestow :). Building 3 is in the mod already as the chieftain's hut (which enables spy missions), being far better than the graphic I had before. I'm thinking of building 1 as a toolmaker's house (+25% productivity), but am rather curious as to what building 4 actually is. It looks good, but I was just wondering what it could be used for.

Thanks guys! =D
And the 4th building (I assume you mean working by x then y) is a granary or foodstore. At least that's what it was originally for.

As requested by timerover51 here, this is a wonder based on the Woolly Mammoth. I'm not quite sure what you'd actually call it in game or anything, but have fun with it!
(Also, you should really check out the very relevant Plotinus' Mammoths)

Attachments

• MammothBuildings.zip
    86.9 KB · Views: 90
As requested by timerover51 here, this is a wonder based on the Woolly Mammoth. I'm not quite sure what you'd actually call it in game or anything, but have fun with it!
(Also, you should really check out the very relevant Plotinus' Mammoths)

I was thinking of something like Thunder of the North Wonder, ot maybe Monarch of the Tundra Wonder.

As requested by Wolfhart, here is the Poetic Edda (an important text in norse religion and mythology) and the Wulfila Bible, also known as the Gothic Bible (a translation of the Bible by bishop Wulfila for the Goths). Both done in the style of my book wonders.

Attachments

• 2Books-buildings.zip
    191.2 KB · Views: 70
This is a military checkpoint building. 3 variations of it. One with cars, people and a tank, one with only the tank, and one without any vehicles.
Requested by nick0515.

Attachments

• MilitaryCheckpoints.zip
    120.1 KB · Views: 98
Another Book Wonder - Das Kapital (Capital: Critique of Political Economy) by Karl Marx. Also, you may want to try my book wonder of The Communist Manifesto as an alternative, if you dislike this. Requested by nick0515.

Attachments

• DasKapital-Splash.zip
    64.6 KB · Views: 83
One cement factory and two cement mixer buildings. They're all pretty crap, but hopefully providing more than one option makes up for that a little bit? No, not really. But still. As requested by eazyhasaids, who suggested they be used as generic production buildings.

Attachments

• Cement.zip
    57.6 KB · Views: 91
Wolfshade requested a wonder splash for the Sphynx that has a nose, as opposed to what is left today. I haven't made a building for it - it's only the splash. If you want a building for it, I'm reasonably sure there are plenty of them around - just search the database or search the graphics modpacks forum.

Attachments

• Sphinx.zip
    184.5 KB · Views: 107
Some huge Egyptian temple complex thingy. Wolfshade requested it, and I quote him when I say it is 'the biggest temple of ancient world'.

Attachments

• KarnakTemple-buildings.zip
    94.8 KB · Views: 78
The Sphinx-splash is something I have been looking for since I first tried the Rise and Rule-mod years ago. Much appreciated. I have "RaRified" it (added RaR-style info-banner) and thrown out the original Las Vegas-Sphinx. I might upload my version to CFC - if it's OK with you (and I can figure out how to upload and link to stuff in here).

The Sphinx-splash is something I have been looking for since I first tried the Rise and Rule-mod years ago. Much appreciated. I have "RaRified" it (added RaR-style info-banner) and thrown out the original Las Vegas-Sphinx. I might upload my version to CFC - if it's OK with you (and I can figure out how to upload and link to stuff in here).

Thanks.
You can do whatever you want with it - apart from claim it as your own work. Feel free to edit and upload it how you like.

George!!! I brought you a pack of "THANK YOU"s. :) Hm, you need a truck to take them all with you. :)
Thank you VERY much! :)

Top Bottom