LizNES6: Fortune Favors The Brutal

"God Save The King!"

The Prime Minsters Office, Head of His Majesty's Government

"Good evening. Your Highness, the Leader of the Opposition, John Huntington, should be in any minute. My King, I hope we can certainly meet again and discuss our...

Ahh, here he is now.

Mr. Huntington, I know that the three of us can agree that the "Coalition against Norse Aggression", or more specifically, the Franco-German Empire, is a threat to the peace and stability of England, the British Isles, and all of Europe. As such, I hope we can come to agreement that something must be done to stop them before they turn they feeble backstabbing alliance onto us.

I propose that we declare war on the Franco-German Empire, and call upon our allies, Scotland, Northumbria, and the Lowlands Union, to follow suit."

"Alec, while I see the threat, I do not think I can get the National Front to support this."

"Of course you can, because if they do not, our entire nation will be destroyed by them. They have also threatened our trade with the Lowlands, and stole Camp Dzensky from us. Let's not forget that they were sending ships to seize Russian Canada, although we beat them there. After that, they promptly demanded tribute for the lands."

"Very well, I shall ask."

3 days later:

"Alec, the National Front approves."

"Excellent. My King, do we have your permission to wage war upon the Fourth Reich?"

"I approve of this. If we do not act now, then we may forever be the slaves of Germany!"

And so it was, that the Kingdom of England declared war on the Franco-German Empire.

We call on Northumbria, Scotland, and the Lowlands Union to follow suit!

To: World

Look at what the Norse offered us and see it for what it is: a bribe. The madman Henric III thought he could bribe the nations of the coalition to leave their path of what is right. Not only did he bribe us, he threatened us, and the people of our nations with complete destruction and slavery should we not cede to his demands. Also notice that there was no mention of their grievances against the Sampi when he declared war. Why, he even told us as much that he was going to make those accusations up in order to make him appear just. That's not even all. He claimed to be the friend of Norway, but I think he has made it clear that the Norse plan to control all of Scandinavia. Again he has said as much himself.

He tries to take the high road here by claiming it is the Norse Imperium that is the force for good. That's absurd to anyone not brainwashed by the Norse. Who enslaves you to the will of the government? The Norse. Who forced the Norse religion onto everyone whether they wanted to believe it or not? The Norse. Who has been most aggressive state in the last 200 years. Why now the Norse even beat the Russians out for that.

On the other hand, our nation, the Empire, provides people with the freedom of religion, the freedom to own a business and be whatever you want, equality for all sexes and races. All citizens have legal rights. And again we have treated our neighbors with respect.

But this is not just the Empire vs the Norse. The Empire, the side of good also has our strong and upstanding allies the Spain, Norway, Brittany, Padania, Poland, and the Hellenistic Empire. Which side seems to be the one standing up for what's right to you?

Let me quote the madman himself. He advocates "war for its own sake" as the best path for humanity. I think there is no need to go any further on this matter. Henric III, should not be running a country, he belongs in a hospital being treated for severe mental illness.

To: Sampi, Finnish Rebels

Rejoice, for you shall be saved. We proclaim that a free and independent Sampi and Finland will be created in which the people themselves choose how they will be governed and live.

To: England

The Norse told us that their alliance with you could not last forever because of Northumbria. They compared you to a dog that nobody wants but is stuck with. The English people don't need to throw their lives away for this madman.

To: Dixie

We are willing to send our foreign minister to meet in Richmond for negotiations. Not that we expect the Norse to even negotiate.

Chernorussiya laments the certain slowing of commercial and university research due to the cascading war events in Europe, but warns that its long range sensor grid has been tuned to catch the radar cross section of even the smallest foreign objects and its short and long range missiles primed. Furthermore our maritime borders in the Barents Sea have been heavily mined, so commercial and military traffic is now considered forewarned. We will defend ourselves and our ally the Californian Republic from all acts of aggression that may come onto us with lethal weaponry.

OOC: I find it somewhat funny that a military dictatorship is fighting for freedom of government and what not :p

To: Franco-German Empire
CC: World

Pretty words, from a pretty government not fit to rule a nation in the dirty, rough and tumble world.

To: Dixie

As our terms demand our right to determine the status of the Sapmi Republic, and Finland, we have nothing to negotiate against or with. The Franco-German Empire is a nation equivalent to a schoolyard bully, preying on its betters in their moments of weakness, offering no terms but complete subjugation. We thank you for your offer to mediate, however, it is refreshing honesty in a world full of liars and traitors.

To: Franco-German Empire

Don't believe everything you hear. It makes for a very bad case of feeble mindedness.

Tenets of Hudsonism

I. The People serve the State. The State serves mankind and the fulfillment of the Revolution.
II. The Leader must do whatever necessary to ensure the ultimate success of the Revolution.
III. The People must do whatever necessary to ensure the ultimate success of the Revolution.
IV. The People must sacrifice for the benefit of the success of the Revolution. The People must work to the best of their abilities to ensure the success of the Revolution.
V. The Proletariat have no enemies, save for those who threaten the revolution.
VI. Those nations that have had the Revolution come to their shores shall make their priority to spread the Revolution to their brothers in the Proletariat.
VII. It is impossible to do wrong to the people in the name of Communism, and it is impossible to do good in the name of Oppression, Opulence, and Oligarchy.
VIII. Science and Discovery is the key to bring forward the Revolution, and shall be encouraged by the State.
IX. The institution of capitalism is not evil. The use of capitalism to amass wealth at the expense of the Proletariat is, and it delays the victory of the Revolution.
The State may partake in capitalism, only for the benefit of the State and the People.
X. Through the efforts of the People, the Leader, and the State, the Revolution will be fulfilled.

Glory to the Revolution!
Glory to California!
Glory to Comrade Hudson!

I like Miss Hudson. ;)

Orders are due Tomorrow

What happened? Everybody sent orders?

What happened? Everybody sent orders?

Still missing a few key order sets. :rolleyes:

Past that, the update, for all purposes, has been started, though I haven't gotten too far into it.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to send orders for this update.

But, I will be able to send them in for the next one.

I sent my orders :smug:

The update has been, and is being worked on sporadically, though not nearly as much as I would like. The window for my ability to dedicate hours to it was lost, in large part to all the way late important orders I got. Aspects of the update have been written, but this psuedo-WW3 match up is definitely going to take some time to write about. Work, coupled with some other things have taken quite a bit of my free-time. So, I'm going to do the best with what I have, and hopefully get this thing up for you in the next couple days.

Bummer, I'll be going away for a few days so I'd appreciate if the next deadline isn't exactly on Wednesday. I might be back by Tuesday, but we'll see.

Top Bottom