NOTOR: Nations of the Old Republic

arya126

Squad Leader
A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

A Republic crumbles,
Jedi fight among themselves, Sith Lords vie for power,
New nations rise up, New Threats Emerge
Fleets Clash, Great battles are fought,
And war consumes the galaxy...

Chatroom for battles and agent missions: http://notormission.chatango.com/

Things have gone awry in the galaxy, and things are not as they are meant to be. The star forge has been destroyed, yet Malak escaped his old master's vengeance, and lives to fight another day. Yet a new crop of Sith lords are appearing, all of them vying for power against the reborn Revan and the weakened Malak, and each one of them having their own special powers that if brought to heel could result in great power for their master.

Yet even at a time of weakness for their greatest mortal enemy, the Jedi are in no position to do anything about it. Every month a new group of Jedi split off from the authority of the Jedi High Council on Coruscant, with many being led by passionate and prominent young Jedi knights.

But the divisions are not limited to force users. The Republic itself is fracturing at the seams. The Sith Empire, now divided, remains a major threat, and every day more and more star systems split off from the main force of government in the galaxy to oppose them.

A new threat emerges, familiar to the republic, in the form of the Mandalorians, led by the new Mandalore.

And so, it is at this vital time in the history of the galaxy that you must take over the leadership of a fledgeling nation and its military in order to let it survive. It will not be easy. The republic lusts to take back what it has lost, the Sith look for new resources to fuel their factions in their civil war, and the Mandalorians are their same old combat ready selves.

About the Game

Inspired by Imperium Offtopicum, and Star Wars: Galactic Empires

This is a galaxy spanning strategy game where you create a nation out of the planets not already controlled by the many NPCs. You will conduct diplomacy, subsidize companies, capture planets, go to war, fight for what is right or wrong, almost anything you want, although I do reserve the right to veto completely ridiculous actions. This veto may be appealed however, and i will consult some others on the decision should it not suit you.

Following are the rules, but they are in no way complete. Feel free to offer suggestions and such, as well as criticize my work. Although this is based off of galactic Empires, which was in turn based off of various Imperium Offtopicum games, there are of course substantial changes, perhaps even huge differences.

Rule#1: The Game-Master(GM) is absolute.
This means that I am the ultimate authority. You do not argue with me. If I see a problem I will kick you from the game. If I tell you that you cannot research something YOU DON'T ARGUE. You just don't research it. I can make your nation burn in fire and death even without kicking you, so play nice.

I never did agree with the above except the last line, but my authority is absolute. Feel free to engage me in a discussion about how you feel, but dont pester me about it.

Rule #2: Have fun!
The point of this game is to just have fun playing a Star Wars ruler - if you're not having fun then you're doing something wrong. If someone or something in the thread or rules is keeping you from the fun, just talk to me about it and I'll see what I can do. DO NOT argue and yell in the thread. Spam is unappreciated and will be noted by the GM.

Template:

Spoiler :
Nation Name:
Government type:
Capital:
Sect Allegiance:
Stability:
Color:
Industrial Potential:
Economical Power:
Military Skill/Training/Equipment:
Ships:

Okay so step by step:

Nation name:

This is relatively self explanatory, but I would rather dislike having to see anyone sign up with some crazy nation. That means no 'new' races or anything, no yuuzhan Vong, no galactic alliance, or anything else from an alternate dimension or the 'far' future. Be creative! Just be realistic as well. Yes Im demanding. But some people, including me, would find such a nation as the galactic alliance/empire from the far future to be...annoying and upset the atmosphere and time period this game is set in. There are plenty of possibilities without resorting to such nations. And yes math, that means no Mathalamus Republic. Sonereal warned me about you. :p

Government Type:

Again, self explanatory. Be very creative here if you wish, or simply name a generic type such as republic or democracy. But remember that this will be your government for the rest of the game unless you want to change it, which will involve all the positives and negatives of such a move, and many might find that changing it is not worth the penalties you bear for the change.

Choose this one carefully. It will affect not only your roleplay, but it may have in game affects too, such as your industry and economy strength, the unique advantages available to your nation (or inherent disadvantages from some planets), and must be in a position where you can protect it well, for if taken by the enemy will be either very bad, or very good for you.

Stability:

Stability is how stable your nation is on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being very stable, and 1 being your nation is about to collapse. Stability can be affected by Culture, Wars, projects, Sects, roleplay, diplomacy, among other things.

I feel bad for whoever asks a question about this.

Sect Allegiance:

You choose the Sect you will align your nation with. This is mandatory. You can always change your sect, although this will almost always be bloody, especially if you go from a Jedi Sect to a Sith Sect, or a Sith sect to anyone else. Your sect will basically be an ally of yours, and often nations that have aligned themselves with the same sect will band together for coordination. You can use your Sect Agents to do just about anything.

Industrial Potential:

This represents the shipyards, factories, and ability to produce weapons of war in your country. This is required in order to build ships, and is replenished each turn, and can be increased by projects. It can be used by other countries at an inflated EP price to build ships if you do not use all of it, unless you specifically ban one/all nations form your shipyards, in which case your shipyards may end up producing less, or even defecting from your empire.

Economical Potential:

This is how much you can spend per turn. This can be sent to other countries, spent on projects, spent to buy ships, or simply provide for your whims.

Military skill corresponds to how elite your fighting force is, as well as how motivated they are. A culture like the Mandalorians, or even the Sith to some degree would have a much higher skill than say the republic who merely drafts their men and puts them on ships to die in a war that the people see no point in. Training is more directly controlled by the people in power, and it affects not only how well your soldiers can fight, but also the speed it takes to train new crops of soldiers, as well as perhaps increasing or decreasing your military skill over time. There are various ways to control this. Finally, your equipment almost always corresponds to the level of technology that you have, and to what military projects you pursue on the side.

This the number of each type of ship that you own. You may name your ships if you so desire, however their names will not be shown on the front page, or at least not in the official stats. They will be divided by class and their numbers listed here for all to see. That is not to say that you couldnt hide certain portions of your military if you throw enough money at hiding them....

Ground Forces:

These are the Ground Units in your military. Brigades are best for planet wide battles, while Marines and Elite Commandos are usually used in boarding and covert/strike force missions.

Sects, and your relation to them:

Sects are the offspring of the Sith and jedi organizations. Should you have any questions regarding this unique game feature, do not hesitate to ask them so I can be clearer on the subject, although I hope what follows this statement explains it well enough.

As this time of Chaos engulfs the Galaxy, not only do the Sith turn on each other, but the jedi order Fracture. Just as the Revanchists virtually rebelled against the Jedi Order a few years ago, so too do new groups of Jedi, such as the Potentium, and the Reachers, and it is these two groups in combination with the Jedi order that are the most significant groups of the 'light' at the moment.

It is also the way of the Sith to turn on one another. Now just as Malak turned on his master Revan, Revan has returned and critically wounded Malak, although he managed to escape the Star Forge before it crashed to the surface of the planet. This means that Malak is still at large, struggling to keep his Sith Empire together. New self proclaimed Sith lords have risen to challenge his place, and many still wish to follow Revan, although his fate and location are as of yet unknown. Among these new Sith lords all vying for the title dark Lord of the Sith are Darth Traya, Darth Scion, and Darth Nihilus.

As a new nation, all these groups will be competing for influence in your leadership, and therefore youn must declare your allegiance, whether it be Jedi or Sith, Malak or Scion, The council or the Reachers. Should you choose any groups of the light, your choice will inevitably become public. However, should you declare your allegiance for a Sith Lord, then all outsiders will know is that you have placed your faith in the Sith, and only you and your Sith Lord will know the identity of the Sith Faction you have sworn allegiance to.

This allegiance will offer a variety of effects, both good and bad, not the least of which will be aid from that faction, although they will expect things in return. perhaps the Jedi order will ask to secretly establish a jedi academy on one of your worlds, or Malak will ask for the use of your shipyards. It will all depend on many factors, some, even many, of which I will not reveal in order for people to not game the system (is there a system? :p).

Following is a list of the different sects you can swear allegiance to, along with their probable positives and negatives, along with a short descriptor of each faction:

Note: when the numbers in each sect of each class are given, they are as follows: Youngling/Padawan/Apprentice/Knight/Master for jedi, Padawan/Apprentice/Dark Knight/Dark Knight Master/Sith Master/Sith Lord, and for Mandalorians, Recruit/Skilled/Veteran/Commando/Commander. The leader of the Sect is not included, and after the '...' at the end will be the total estimate of the Agents. Also note that the higher tiers are more likely to be accurate due to the lower number required to be kept track of.

Sith Sects:

Sith Estimated Total: 620

Spoiler :
In this section, instead of listing the leader as separate form the name of the Sect, the name of the group is the name of the Sith Lord that leads the Sect.

Darth Malak:
Currently controlling the majority of power within the Sith Empire, he is the incumbent Dark Lord of the Sith, although he was recently mortally wounded by revan on the Star Forge. However, most of the empire has shown it still follows him, although for how long remains to be seen. He is brutal and is not afraid to obliterate entire planets, or even entire sectors to get what he wants.

Estimated # of 'agents': 10/40/30/15/12/10...117

Darth Traya:
A figure in the Shadows, a master of the Dark side of the Sith, she taught Revan, she thought Nihilus, she taught Scion, and she has taught countless others. Not so much one for open battle, she prefers the shadows, yet she is still one of the deadlier Sith still alive today. Her numbers may not be great, but you can expect her and her disciples to be very powerful even from day 1. Be careful though, for she has no qualms about backstabbing allies, and she will go about her war in some very unorthodox ways.

Estimated # of 'agents': 50/20/30/10/5/2...117

Darth Nihilus:
Darth Nihilus feeds on the Force, quite literally. To survive he must consume beings that are sensitive to the force, and with every being he consumes, the more powerful he becomes. He roams around in his mandalorian made ship, the Ravager, with all his closest and most powerful allies, although he holds a vast power base outside of it as well. Preferring the shadows like his former master, he holds nothing against open combat, and will gladly test his massive forces against yours. it is said that he is in an alliance with Scion, however this would be impossible to confirm for the time being.

Estimated # of 'agents': 30/70/80/6/8/5...199

Darth Scion:
A man who looks crippled, who has been described as "The guy who sleeps with vibroblades", is one of the most powerful Sith Lords. He is not quite alive, yet the Force itself keeps his body together, and he is virtually invincible in one to one combat. Ruthless and powerful is a good combination, and he uses it to its maximum potential. However, although powerful, he does not command as vast a power base as Nihilus or Malak, and prefers to send out assassins and covert Sith instead of an army unit. It is said that he is in alliance with Nihilus, however this cannot be confirmed by anyone outside his closest circle.

Estimated # of 'agents': 20/90/60/9/5/3...187

Jedi Sects:

Jedi Estimated Total: 218
Spoiler :

Jedi Order:
The traditional Jedi order of the Light Side of the force. Based on Coruscant, it has several academies and outposts throughout the Galaxy, and operates by the Jedi Code. Many have died, many have defected, yet the Jedi Order remains as the largest sole group of Force Users in the galaxy, although this is largely due to the great losses the Sith sustained on the Star Forge in that final battle. Should you be loyal to the jedi order, it is likely that your ties with the republic itself will improve, although whether that be your death or your saving grace remains to be seen on if the republic wins its current struggle.

Leader: Jedi High Council

Estimated # of 'agents': 60/20/10/28/12...130

Reachers:
A little known group led by an upstart Miraluka Jedi named Sesan Mach, they believe the High Council has fallen out of touch with both the Force and the people of the republic, and believe that Jedi should play a more active role in Society, although in what proximity, it is not known. Little else is known about this group, so you will likely either have to work on scouting them out, or swear allegiance to them in order to find out what they are truly about.

Leader: Sesan Mach

Estimated # of 'agents': 12/4/6/10/3...35

Potentium:
Led by Leor Hal, these few jedi have ventured down a path that splits the line between Light and Dark. They believe that such talk of Light and dark sides of the force are preposterous, and that since the force creates all things, it is inherently a positive thing and there is no darkness waiting out there to meet them like the jedi order claims.

Leader: Leor Hal

Estimated # of 'agents': 15/6/12/16/4...53

Mandalorian Sects:

Mandalorian Estimated Total: 3535

Spoiler :
Now, these are a special case, inspired by Omega124. They are only available to Mandalorian nations,

Mandalore:
A new Mandalore has been named, but will all Mandalorians follow him? The choice is yours, and although his identity remains unknown, it is said that he has traveled with Force users and teaches his followers how to defeat them. Some even say he is Force-Sensitive himself. By accepting this Sect, the Mandalore is now the leader of your nation, and will be able to overrule you should he wish, and by showing you support him now, your people will follow him over you.

Leader: Mandalore

Estimated # of 'agents': 2000/200/300/50/25...2575

Clans:
You declare your support for each Mandalorian Clan to govern themselves, and you will not recognize that the Mandalore is the leader of all Mandalorians. You will wield your power as you see fit over your nation, although troubles may arise if many clans, especially rival ones, reside in your nation together which is inevitable...

Leader: Clan Council

Estimated # of 'agents': 500/300/100/50/10...960

Other Force Sects:

Matukai:
Unique Sect to the Free haven of Matukai. See that nation for more details. Agent spectrum will be until further notice: Youngling/Padawan/Apprentice/Matukai/Matukai Master. This sect is controlled by the player of the Matukai until further notice.

Estimated # of 'agents': 8/8/4/12/4...36

Warfare

Warfare is perhaps the most essential element of this game. You are creating a new nation in a period of immense strife and Chaos within the galaxy. War is inevitable. And this will tell you all you need to know in order to wage it.

Warfare in this game can be divided into two different types. Ground battles, which take place on a planetary surface, and Space battles, which either take place above a planet, or in the middle of space should your fleet be pulled out of space by an Interdictor Cruiser. First, lets cover the ships.

There will be 9 classes of ships. Fighters, Battle Freighters, Light Cruisers, Frigates, Interdictor Cruisers, Battlecruisers, and Heavy Command Ships.

And to each of these generic classes of ships will be 8 stats. Speed, Armor, Maneuverability, Complement Strength, Manpower, Light Firepower, Heavy Firepower, and Cost. Each stat, with the exception of Complement Strength, manpower, and Cost, will be ranked from 1 to 20, with 20 being the highest. Bear in mind that the Generic classes at the beginning of the game all produce Generation 1 ships. Once technology advances and nations advance in shipbuilding capabilities, generation 2 ships will come out for each class. Your UUs can also make the generation jump without need of a generic ship for the next generation to become available, although it will be more expensive then if there was already a base for your design. A generation 2 will always beat a generation 1 with equal stats, and most of the time even if a generation 1 has higher stats.

Spoiler :
Heavy Command Ship:
Heavy Firepower: 12
Light Firepower: 6
Manpower: 30,000
Complement Strength: 200 Fighters
Maneuverability: 1
Armor: 10
Speed: 1
Cost: 320 IP, 4 EP

Battlecruiser:
Heavy Firepower: 9
Light Firepower: 4
Manpower: 10,000
Complement Strength: 96 Fighters
Armor: 7
Speed: 2
Cost: 250 IP, 2 EP

Interdictor Cruiser:
Heavy Firepower: 7
Light Firepower: 3
Manpower: 5,000
Complement Strength: 48 Fighters
Armor: 7
Speed: 2
Cost: 120 IP, 2 EP

Frigate:
Heavy Firepower: 5
Light Firepower: 5
Manpower: 300
Complement Strength: 12 fighters
Armor: 4
Speed: 3
Cost: 60 IP, 1 EP

Light Cruiser:
Heavy Firepower: 3
Light Firepower: 5
Manpower: 60
Complement Strength: 8 Fighters
Maneuverability: 2
Armor: 3
Speed: 5
Cost: 20 IP each, 1 EP for every 5

Battle Freighter:
Heavy Firepower: 1
Light Firepower: 2
Manpower: 6
Complement Strength: 5 Astromech Droids
Maneuverability: 4
Armor: 3
Speed: 6
Cost: 10 IP each, 1 EP for every 20

Fighter:
Heavy Firepower: 0
Light Firepower: 1
Manpower: 1
Complement Strength: 1 Astromech Droid
Maneuverability: 7
Armor: 1
Speed: 7
Cost: 1 IP each, 1 EP for every 400

Do note that you have to purchase the Fighters separately from the actual ships carrying them, as the Fighters are not permanently assigned to the ship. They can be re assigned to the defense of a system, and future fighters that have hyperdrives can conduct raids on their own without larger ships, etc.

Now before I go on to list ground forces, I must explain to you the two ways of waging a battle. The first way is the battle simulation, which is a fancy way of saying that I will resolve the battle with little to no input from the players beyond their general strategy. This option will rely mostly on the stats and other factors in game. However the second option is for me create and utilize two chat rooms on Chatango, and for each side to go to a different chat, and there they can use their tactical abilities and control the battle as if they were taking over the Admiral in charge of the fleet/general in charge of the army. The second option may only be chosen by a player once per turn because if someone chose to do every battle in the chat room, it would take forever, and this game would die quickly. However, if you propose a chat battle, and another player proposes another chat battle in which you are involved, yes, you are allowed to participate in both. Its just that you yourself can only propose one per turn.

Now: Ground forces. Ground forces are unique in which that I will not reveal any stats above how many are in the unit, and their cost. The other unique feature about ground forces, are that they can be used as a boarding party in space battles if they should be aboard vessels that are participating in the battle. Obviously, there will be rules as to which ships can board what in which circumstances, and so the rules are as follows.

Fighters are immune to boarding attacks. Capital Ships with the exception of Interdictor Cruisers (A capital ship is a Frigate, battlecruiser, HCS (Heavy command ship), and normally an interdictor, however in this case they have their own rules) cannot board Light Cruisers or Battle freighters without first disabling their engines. Interdictor ships however can use their tractor beam to pull in those ships in order to board them. This will not work on anything larger than a Light Cruiser, or at least with the current technology it wont. Capital ships cannot board other capital ships directly (this includes Interdictors). There is a way around this however.

Battle Freighters can carry men and board any ship, except a freighter of course. Any ship bigger than a fighter can carry men, but only a Battle freighter has the pure capability of boarding any ship it likes. The exception is the Interdictor cruiser, which can use its tractor beam to intercept any boarding parties. This however can only be used on a limited number of ships at a time.

And so onto the list of ground units (which are fairly simple at this point):

Spoiler :
20 Elite Commandos:
This is the smallest ground unit and is the only unit able to fit on a Battle Freighter. 5 of these can fit on a Light Cruiser.

Cost: 1 EP for 20

100 Marines:
1 of these is able to fit on a Light Cruiser, and is a more sizable force than the Marines, however are slightly less effective, and cannot fit on the more Versatile Freighter. 4 of these can fit on a Frigate.

Cost: 1 EP for 5

2000 Man Regular Brigade:
2 Brigades can fit on any Interdictor Cruiser, 4 on any Battle Cruiser, or 12 on any HCS. This unit is composed of regular men, and would rarely see action in boarding parties, and would instead be the main force in any ground battles.

Cost: 1 EP for 2

2000 Combat Droid Brigade:
These are cheap and expendable combat droids in brigade formations, although they have sentient officers. They are cheaper than regulars, but they are also not as good in combat for the most part, with a fixed military skill rating separate from the rest of the nations armed forces of 3 right now. They can be used to supplement regular brigades due to their lack of a need for manpower and their cheap cost. Their equipment is currently 3 as well, although this can be upgraded as usual, and this will directly affect the military skill of the units.

Cost: 1 EP for 4, 2 IP for each (1 EP, 8 IP for 4)

Claiming

Claiming is not a set in stone x planets per turn in this game. Instead, inspired by iron and Blood, you can either choose to invest EP into certain planets, signifying that you are investing in corporations there, encouraging your own companies to move in and monopolize, etc. This could lead to them joining you, or they may resist, and possibly even become hostile.

The second option involves going to war with the planet. bear in mind that for the most part, many planets have only small space fleets, and most of their ground forces will be militia, making them easy to capture, but partisan groups may make them difficult to hold. Different planets will have different levels of forces and resistance, and some may even surrender at the first sight of your fleet, especially if you send in the big guns.

Unique Units

These are relatively free flowing. It will be sort of like the system that Lighthearter used in RAFOE, in that you will have to invest EP into it as a project and give a general direction you want the unit to go in. This general direction will determine its stats, as well as the amount of money you put into it, the class that you choose for the UU, as well as what generation ship it is. You must also choose a major shipyard planet for it to be contracted to, both the development of the design, and the construction of it. This shipyard does not have to be under your control, although if the owner of the shipyard is denying you its use, then you must choose another. This makes it imperative to own your own major shipyards, as if somebody else owns it, or even if it is captured later on, the person who controls the planet the shipyard is on will be able to create that UU as well as yourself, and if it is a neutral shipyard (say, a one planet NPC centered on that shipyard, which I promise will happen at some points in the game) then that shipyard may or may not auction off the designs for your UU, unless you pay them enough to prevent them from doing so. Even then, they will auction it off at a later date.

Unique Units are your way to gain an edge over your opponents in a battle. Often, they will have slightly modified stats from their generic ship of their class, and if you manage to instigate a jump from one generation of ships to another, then you will dominate the battlefield.

However, Unique Units are not the only way to advance ship technology, and it is important to recognize this. You may put forward research in a project towards a generic class, and this may result in ships of that class under your control receiving a boost to a certain stat, or maybe even instigate a jump in the generic generation if you invest enough and you are close enough in tech. Bear in mind that after 2 turns this knowledge, whether it be a new generation of ships in a class, or just a simple upgrade to an existing ship, will become public knowledge.

The Exchange

The Exchange is a Crime Syndicate that spans the galaxy. Having a presence on almost every planet that has a major population center, as well as most major planets that dont, they can just as easily be contracted by governments as by the average street thug. You can post a bounty on a person or ship across the galaxy, a great way to create trouble for your enemies, especially if you post a price so high it would be impossible to ignore. If you fail to pay up when the bounty has been achieved though, and grave consequences could appear for crossing the Exchange.

They will also have a black market available, with items ranging from stolen starships, to designs of brand new star technology of other nations, to battle plans of warring nations, to dirt on the political figures of the day. However, be careful what you buy. It might just be a paid deception by the said nation/politician, or even a planted design with a secret flaw. You have been warned.

Not only that, but they have a thriving Merc business under their belt, and these mercs are a great way to get some fast manpower without dipping into your own reserves, if you have the money to hire them, because I can assure you, they are NOT cheap. At all. In fact you might be better off enlisting every man in your nation before you let these mercs rob your treasury, but each to his own.

Map:

Spoiler :

Bounties:

Spoiler :
1. Jedi Exile. 20 EP. Exchange.

2. Revan. 40 EP. Darth Malak.

3. Bastila Shan. 5 EP. Darth Malak.

4. Darth Malak. 30 EP. Darth Nihilus.

Black Market:

Spoiler :
Nothing yet.

Mercenaries:

Spoiler :
Azkul's Force
Azkul leads a force of around 3000 men. These are hardened vets of both Republic and Sith armies, and even boast a complement of weak force users. Cost to be supplied upon being given their assigne dmission. Only one nation my contract them per turn, and the nation that contracts them one turn will be given preference next turn.

Hando Zest's Force
Led by Hando Zest, these Mercs are more like Pirates. They are numbered 500 and come with their own Frigate to travel and fight upon, as well as 2 battle freighters held in its hangar. They specialize at boarding vessels and performing strike missions behind enemy lines. Cost supplied upon assignment.​

Wars:

Spoiler :
Sith Civil War
Darth Malak vs. Darth Traya vs. Darth Nihilus vs. Darth Scion

Jedi Civil War
The Republic, Jedi Order vs. All Sith Factions

Famous Battles:

Spoiler :
The Battle of Ukio

In July of the year 3,956 BBY, the battle of Ukio took place over the skies of the Agricultural planet. It was fought between many fleets and nations, but the main combatants were the Ssi Ruuvi, the UMS, the Bothan Republic, and the United Colonies of Naboo, with forces of Darth Malak and Darth Nihilus along with Republic and Jedi fleets and ground troops appearing later in the battle. What started as a dispute over a single planet blossomed into one of the biggest battles of both the Jedi and Sith civil wars, with victory going to Nihilus, who used the force to feed on the planet, and at the end, force the planet to implode, creating an asteroid field. Thousands of ships were lost, and it is said that the graveyard of ships that now sit in the asteroid field rivals even that of Malachor V, and the battle rivaled the battle for the Star Forge in size and intensity.

The battle nearly wiped out the surviving jedi of the Jedi Order, and has left the last Jedi Master of the High Council, Atris, considering pulling Jedi from the academies on naboo and Dantoine in order to bolster their numbers on Coruscant.

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showpost.php?p=10776204&postcount=18

Revan's Story:

The Exile's Story

Updates:

Stats​

Spoiler :
Republic (green):
Government type: Republic
Capital: Coruscant
Sect Allegiance: jedi order
Stability: 4
Color: Green
Industrial Potential: 840
Economical Power: 23
Military Skill/Training/Equipment: 4/2/4
Ships: 1 HCS, 3 BCs, 3 ITDs, 30 Frigates, 125 LCs, 370 Battle Freighters, 3380 Fighters
Ground Forces: 15 MBs (manned Brigades), 23 DBs(Droid Brigades), 20 Ms, 40 ECs
Sect Agents: 0/2/0/0/0…2

Malak (yellow):
Government type: Sith Empire
Capital: Korriban
Sect Allegiance: Malak
Stability: 3
Color: yellow
Industrial Potential: 370
Economical Power: 16
Military Skill/Training/Equipment: 7/7/3
Ships: 3 HCS, 11 BCs, 4 ITDs, 22 Frigates, 250 LCs, 360 BFs, 7000 Fighters
Ground Forces: 45 MBs, 2 DBs, 4 Ms, 12 ECs,
Sect Agents: 0/20/10/7/7/8…42

Traya (very light blue):
Capital: Felucia
Sect Allegiance: Traya
Stability: 5
Color: faded light blue
Industrial Potential: 190
Economical Power: 8
Military Skill/Training/Equipment: 5/6/3
Ships: 1 HCS, 4 BCs, 2 ITDs, 8 Frigates, 100 LCs, 440 BFs, 3200 Fighters
Ground Forces: 10 MBs, 6 DBs, 10 Ms, 25 ECs,
Sect Agents: 30/10/20/7/4/2...73

Nihilus (black):
Capital: Vjun
Sect Allegiance: Nihilus
Color: black
Industrial Potential: 270
Economical Power: 14
Military Skill/Training/Equipment: 7/6/3
Ships: 2 HCS, 8 BCs, 12 ITDs, 3 Frigates, 275 LCs, 20 BFs, 8500 Fighters
Ground Forces: 30 MBs, 80 Ms, 80 ECs,
Sect Agents: 30/40/50/4/6/4…134

Scion (light blue):
Capital: Malachor V
Sect Allegiance: Scion
Color: light blue
Industrial Potential: 520
Economical Power: 18
Military Skill/Training/Equipment: 6/8/3
Ships: 1 HCS, 6 BCs, 17 ITDs, 7 Frigates, 75 LCs, 180 BFs, 4000 Fighters
Ground Forces: 15 MBs, 2 DBs, 40 Ms, 120 ECs,
Sect Agents: 20/60/30/3/2/1...116

Mandalorians (maroon):
Government type: Military Junta
Capital: Mandalore
Sect Allegiance: Mandalore
Stability: 8
Color: maroon
Industrial Potential: 350
Economical Power: 13
Military Skill/Training/Equipment: 9/9/3
Ships: 2 BCs, 10 Frigates, 20 LCs, 80 BFs, 1200 Fighters
Ground Forces: 6 MBs, 20 Ms, 30 ECs,
Sect Agents: 1500/100/200/10/20...1830

Clans (dark gray):
Government type: Clan Council
Capital: Caluula
Sect Allegiance: Clans
Stability: 6
Color: dark gray
Industrial Potential: 200
Military Skill/Training/Equipment: 7/8/2
Ships: 6 Frigates, 25 LCs, 40 BFs, 400 Fighters
Ground Forces: 4 MBs, 2 DBs, 20 Ms, 30 ECs,
Sect Agents: 500/300/100/50/10...960

Hutt space (Tan):
Government type: Various Hutt Warlords
Capital: Nal Hutta
Stability: 7
Color: Brown/Tan
Industrial Potential: 510
Economical Power: 34
Military Skill/Training/Equipment: 4/3/2
Ships: 1 HCS, 7 ITDs, 8 Frigates, 300 LCs, 1200 BFs, 12000 Fighters
Ground Forces: 4 MBs, 16 DBs, 10 Ms, 5 ECs,
Sect Agents: 10/0/5/5/2/0…22

Onderonian Empire (green variation):
Government type: Military Junta
Capital: Onderon
Sect Allegiance: Nihilus
Stability: 3
Color: Green variation
Industrial Potential: 160
Economical Power: 5
Military Skill/Training/Equipment: 6/6/3
Ships: 1 BC, 4 Frigates, 40 LCs, 40 BFs, 250 Fighters
Ground Forces: 8 MBs, 4 DBs, 2 Ms, 5 ECs,
Sect Agents: 0/20/30/2/2/1…55

Bothan Republic (bright pink):
Government type: Republic
Capital: Bothuwai
Sect Allegiance: Scion
Stability: 7
Color: bright pink
Industrial Potential: 280
Economical Power: 12
Military Skill/Training/Equipment: 4/3/2
Ships: 1 BCs, 3 ITDs, 6 Frigates, 42 LCs, 14 BFs, 580 Fighters
Ground Forces: 10 MBs, 16 DBs, 2 Ms, 6 ECs,
Sect Agents: 0/20/20/6/2/1…49

United Merchant systems (redspy/pink):
Government: (Offically) Merchant Republic, (Actually) Organized Crime
Capital: Abregado-rae
Sect: Potentium
Colour: Purple
Industrial Potential: 410
Economic Power: 17
Military Skill/Training/Equipment: 5/4/3
Ships: 1 BC, 4 ITDs, 8 Frigates, 35 LCs, 35 BFs, 666 Fighters
Ground Forces: 4 MBs, 6 DBs, 10 Ms, 15 ECs,
Sect Agents: 0/0/2/1/1…4

Neo Crusaders of Hoth (omega/light gray):
Government type: Military Junta, ruled by the
Capital: Ice's Embrace, Hoth
Sect Allegiance: Mandalore
Color: Light grey
Industrial Potential: 200
Military Skill/Training/Equipment: 7/7/2
Ships: 1 HCS, 2 BCs, 4 ITDs, 12 Frigates, 40 LCs, 40 BFs, 1000 Fighters
Ground Forces: 4 MBs, 8 DBs, 10 Ms, 15 ECs,
Sect Agents: 500/100/100/10/5…715

Correllian Confederation (civgeneral/dark purple):
Government type: Constitutional monarchy
Capital: Coronet City, Corellia
Sect Allegiance: Reachers
Color: Dark Purple
Industrial Potential: 550
Economical Power: 22
Military Skill/Training/Equipment: 5/3/3
Sect Agents: 0/0/2/4/1…7

Free haven of Matukai (vertinari/dark blue):
Government type: A council of the Matukai lead the nation and founded it. However, they are also elected councils on each of the worlds of the Free Haven and each sends a delegation to Adarlon to represent the people in the deliberations of the Matukai.
Capital: Adarlon
Sect Allegiance: Matukai
Stability:
Color: Dark Blue
Industrial Potential: 220
Military Skill/Training/Equipment: 3/5/2
Sect Agents: 8/8/4/12/4...36

Free colonies of naboo (Mosher/cyan):
Government type: Oligarchy
Capital: Naboo
Sect Allegiance: Jedi Order
Color: Dark Green (if taken, dark blue)
Industrial Potential: 330
Military Skill/Training/Equipment: 4/3/3
Ships: 1 BC, 3 ITDs, 4 Frigates, 20 LCs, 20 BFs, 200 Fighters
Ground Forces: 8 DBs, 15 ECs,
Sect Agents: 0/4/0/8/1…13

Aing Tii Warrior Theocracy (Prospo/pinkish purple):
Government type: Theocracy
Capital: Svivren
Sect Allegiance: Potentium
Color: Pinkish purple
Industrial Potential: 180
Economical Power: 7
Military Skill/Training/Equipment: 6/8/2
Sect Agents: 0/0/2/4/1…7

Republic of Seltos (Zeletdude/Orange):
Government type: Planetary Republic
Capital: Seltos
Sect Allegiance: Jedi Order
Color: Orange
Industrial Potential:180
Economical Power: 9
Military Skill/Training/Equipment: 4/5/2
Sect Agents: 0/2/0/5/1…8

Sith Empire of Roon (mech/bright red):
Government Type: Sith Empire
Capital: Roon
Sect Allegiance: Traya
Color: Bright Red
Industrial Potential: 300
Economical Power: 11
Sect Agents: 20/10/10/3/1/0…44

THE EMPIRE OF SSI-RUUVI (Lighthearter/very, very light green):
Capital: Lwbekk
Color: very Light green
Industrial Potential: 240
Economic Power: 8
Ships: 2 BCs, 3 ITDs, 7 Frigates, 34 LCs, 30 BFs, 880 Fighters
Ground Forces: 4 MBs, 6 DBs, 10 Ms, 15 ECs,
Sect Agents: 0/20/15/3/3/2…43

Reserve 3.

Update 0

Spoiler :

The galaxy is in chaos, as Sith Lords fight for the title of Dark Lord of the Sith and the Empire that accompanies that title, while the Jedi are losing KNights faster than their younglings can replace them. Recruitment of Young children with Force powers is increasing throughout the jedi order aligned countries, much to the grief of many people who have taken to the streets to riot about the Jedi taking babies. The riots have occurred on Byss, Ord Mirit, Alderaan, Seltos, Naboo, and Kamino, and more are expected to come in the future months. Perhaps these nations should come to an agreement with the jedi order before their populace revolts.

But not all is bad in these terrible times. A breakthrough on Arkania has seen Energy sheilds that can defend against both blades and blasters, and can even reduce lightsaber inflicted wounds. The Republic has bought vast amounts of these shields to better arm its ground troops, and it appears that the Exchange might make an effort to secure the designs to be sold. However, it hasnt happened yet, and it appears the Republic now has an edge over all their enemies equipment wise, as these shields will surely prove to be formidable barriers, seeing as they are also stronger than any other shields in the galaxy, and are apparently able to absorb up to 10 times the amount of damage previous models were capable of.

Meanwhile, the Mandalorians are re-arming, and it appears that new ties are being formed between the Mandalore and various other nations, specifically the Republic and some anonymous Sith lord. They could very well tip the scales of this war, and will likely side with womever comes out on top in the coming months in order to ensure they win the war.

While all this happens, General Handras has managed to kill Queen Galia of onderon and secure the leadership position of the planet for himself, Recently, after many denied threats and fleets appearing over planets, several nearby planets have pledged their loyalty to Onderon, defecting from the Republic. The Republic has respoinded by sending a fleet to the sector in order to eliminate this new front, and it is also said that may of their remaining jedi have been sent along on this mission. A resistance movement has begin on Onderon supported by former princess, and now Queen in exile, Queen talia, daughter of Galia, and only heir to the throne, even though General Handras is her Uncle.

Now, fate will decide the fate of its own galaxy.....

Notes:

This was a hasty update, meant to start off the game, and show the starting map, as well as add some things in. Future updates will be far better, I assure you, with new features as well such as events and even potential narratives outside the Jedi Exile and revan narratives.

Stats will be up in a moment. Some bounties have been added.

You may now post.

It's up. :D

Revan: 1

He ducked and weaved through the parries and thrusts of the lightsabers. His opponents were obviously masters of the Makashi Lightsaber stance, yet so was he, and his red lightsaber continued to dance in a blurry pattern that was difficult to track with the naked eye. All his attempts to use the force against them had resulted in them becoming seemingly more powerful….how much longer would this battle last?

He ducked under one particularly vicious yet graceful swing, then stabbed under his opponents lightsaber, drawing a second lightsaber, this one blue, to parry his second adversary’s attack on his flank. He felt his red lightsaber burn through the heart of the Sith he was fighting, yet he continued through, slicing the body in half, and moving on with 2 lightsabers against the second sith. He didn’t last long under the flurry of blows of which was unleashed upon him. All was silent but for the hum of the two lightsabers, red and blue, the colors of the Jedi and the Sith, in the hands of a single person, master of both the Light and the Dark.

“Who is it that comes into my base, kills two of my offspring, and expects to get away?” Came a booming yet slithery voice that seemed to come from noweher and everywhere at the same time.

But at that time smoke filled his vision, and he was woken by a series of beeps and whistles, his loyal droid, T3-M4.

Reluctantly, Revan got out of his bed and focused on the droid.

“Beeeeep! Whoo, beep, beeeeeep, bep! Dwoooooooooo.”

And then he was alert, with his black robes flying onto his body, lightsabers appearing under his newly formed cloak, along with a modified blaster rifle with sniping capabilities strapped across his back next to several grenades. He then hurried out of the dormitory to the cockpit, passing HK-47, an old one of a kind assassin droid that accompanied him everywhere he went in order to guard the ship, and occasionally kill some ‘meatbags’ as the droid affectionately called sentient beings.

After checking the navigation computer on the left, he turned around and sat down in the cockpit, automatically going through a check of systems as they prepared to exit hyperspace into an unknown system.

“T3, make sure those turrets are on auto and ready to fire. HK, move into position at the exit ramp to intercept any potential borders.”

By choice, Revan had no other Sentient beings on board, even his love, Bastila Shan, whom he had left behind in the known regions of the galaxy. This was a threat that he would force upon no other, even should they ask him to. No, this was a threat that he must face alone should he hope to save the galaxy from a far worse threat than Malak.

As he watched, the streaks of white light of Hyperspace travel started to blur, then disappeared completely as they exited it, and he got his first view in person of the planet that he was going to have to infiltrate. And as he looked, the sensors on board showed no starships in the space around the planet, nor anywhere in the system. However, it did detect several outposts on the planet surface that were not trying to hide, along with some that were. The ones hiding were by far more powerful, as the dark side rolled off of the entire planet emanating from these spots, as well as a certain location in the polar north of the planet that did not appear to be made by sentients.

“T3 set us down on the far side of the planet, preferably just out of range of that rather large outpost that is using massive amounts of power to hide its existence. That’s our target. That’s why we are here.”

“Master will I be permitted to kill some meatbags in the coming battle? Oh, how long it has been since Tattoine and the slaughter I performed there, and just as long since the Star Forge. Oh how my programming would like a good slaughter right now.”

“Perhaps. We shall see.” Revan then typed out a new command on the navigation console to his left in order to voice lock its history and use.

3 hours later, T3 and HK-47 watched as Revan set off at a light jog over the hills and into the black forest that surrounded his target. Soon, things would get bloody…

Jedi Exile: 1

The Exile emerged from his slumber, woken by a slight droning that he could not remember the source of. His sleep had been filled with dreams, all of them but one useless. But in that one dream, he dreamt of Revan, his old commander in the Mandalorian Wars. He saw him on a world that couldn’t decide whether to be lush or barren, yet the darkness that surrounded it was very apparent, even in a dream. Yet why had he dreamt of Revan? He had left that life behind him 3 years ago, when he had been exiled from the order.

He noticed that he had been curled up in a corridor. How had he gotten there? It appeared to be made of solid metal, although much of it was rusted. His bare feet scraped against the rust, his shorts were gone, as was his shirt that he had previously worn. In fact, he was stripped bare to his boxers, left in a cold rusty corridor to rot as he slept.

Come Exile. You must journey forth now that you have been woken from your heavy slumber. Great peril comes, and it is aimed at your heart. You must come now, or perish…

Slowly, he pivoted around him. No sign of where the voice had come from, nor was there any sign of any weapon he could use. He could feel something tugging at his consciousness though, as if from a great distance was trying to call to him, but he could not hear the exact words. He felt that was where the voice had come from, but that was absurd.

Nonetheless he moved towards the lone exit from the corridor, and he tried to open it. It was old, from many years ago if he were to be any judge, and was ultimately locked. But the pull in the back of his mind was getting stronger. The Exile closed his eyes, focusing on nothing and everything, and let the tug come rolling over his mind. At first, he was paralyzed, then he gradually began to direct i=the force towards the door. Within seconds, he heard a click, and the door slid open.

The force…ah yes it is still within you, no matter how much of an echo you may have for some odd reason. But it is there, and you can use it. Fell it, let it flow through you, let it direct your movements, and you may just yet get out of this predicament you have gotten yourself into.

This time he identified the voice as that of an old woman, an old woman with great wisdom in her voice, but an old woman still.

He walked through the door, and came face to face with a human with dark skin and a visor covering his eyes, wielding a force pike in his hands, reaching for the door. Another man of similar looks was standing behind him in the corridor.

Without thinking, the Exile lashed out, taking the man by surprise, and got a hand on the force pike, while the other repeatedly punched the dark man in the face, banging his head against the hard rusted metal wall. As the man stumbled back, the Exile secured the force pike and broke it in half so that it could be used easier in these narrow quarters. Just then though, the second man reached out with his arm, and sparks appeared on his fingertips, lancing out towards the exile. The Exile screamed in agony, and began to slowly collapse to the ground.

Use the Force….let it guide the electricity through your body peacefully, allow if to collect in that force pike you hold, and then take the weapon your enemy gives you, and use it against him. Such is the way of battle. Now…..use it!

The Exile felt a surge in the force as energy reappeared in his body, and the force lightning began to gather in his force pike. Exhausted from the effort and surprised the Exile was still standing, the man stumbled back as the Exile thrust one pike into his throat, and used the other the stab the heart of the first man.

Instead of waiting around and investigating who they were, the Exile was sure there were more coming, and on an impulse set off at a run down the long corridor, looking for a door. After about 2 minutes at a full sprint, he came to a door, used the force to unlock it, and rushed inside. He found himself in a hangar fit for a Star Fleet of the Republic. Rows upon rows of ships were there, all waiting to disembark. All of them looked battle worthy, and he saw strange markings upon them. The markings caused a bad feeling to blossom in the back of his mind, yet he could not remember why they were familiar. He turned, and saw an open loading ramp of one ship that looked like a cross between a Battle Freighter and a fighter. It seemed to boast several turbolaser cannons, yet was triangular in design and was extremely sleek, colored in black, and was the size of a small freighter even though the insides appeared to be comprised of a cockpit and a room behind it that looked like storage, and when he entered, he saw a bed there as well. Hopping into the cockpit seat, he sealed the cockpit, stowed away his force pike remains, and started to work on the navicomputer, entering it on the second try. A few seconds later as he was going through a pre flight check, and alarm went off in the hangar as sirens began wailing, presumably because of him, but he couldn’t be sure. Either way, the faster he got away from here, the better.

Several men in full silver durasteel armor all carrying blaster rifles appeared, firing away at the ship just as he began to lift off and exit the hangar. They didn’t seem to be launching fighters after him either, and so he got away clean.

Or so he thought.

Just wondering, can you explain a little more about orders, for us people who don't understand?

Okay so basically in the title of the PM will be the name of your nation, and the turn number. At the top of the body of the message will be your stat template copy pasted from the most recent stats on the front page, then a ---- barrier under it. After that, list your spending, then continue in a separate section to describe any projects that you are starting (they require spending), and any war orders you may have, as well as anything misc or official diplomatic announcements, etc. that you may want to add.

You can of course differ from this, but this is simply an example of how I do orders in LizNES which is similar in the template I am using. All I ask is that the template and your spending come first, with your nation and the turn number in the title, and that the rest of your orders are neat and organized so I can clearly tell what you want to do.

Ayra, the Exile is canoniclly female. Just want to let you know.

....DOES THIS LOOK LIKE CANON TO YOU?

But yes, I did know that. However, I always play KOTOR II as a male except for one game that I didnt like, and its easier for me to write form a male perspective due to me being, well, male :p . So for purposes of this game, the Exile is male.

Also, please excuse the writing. I havent written for months, and so it might take a few updates to get better again, as well as the fact that I am extremely tired right now and it was hard for me to concentrate on writing. Trust me, the plot will get better as well.

Ignore this.

....DOES THIS LOOK LIKE CANON TO YOU?

But yes, I did know that. However, I always play KOTOR II as a male except for one game that I didnt like, and its easier for me to write form a male perspective due to me being, well, male :p . So for purposes of this game, the Exile is male.

But It's like making the Skywalkers black. Doesn't change much, but is highly noticable and ruins immersion. The whole "I'm a male" is just a cop-out; the only difference is that one uses "He" and "his", while the other uses "She" and "her".

But meh, not that important.

...No thats not the only difference. Writing from a female PoV is completely different than a male PoV. And no, I dont think it ruins the whole immersion. This game is obviously not CANON, and I reserve the right to make my own CANON for this game specifically.

I dunno, I've always found that women tend to me not very different from men at all. Then again, I've been writing female POVs since I was eight years old, and always play female characters in games <nudge nudge wink wink> so my perspective might be a bit biased.

I'd like to see a good female character, but w/e. I'll get orders up eventually. I'm unlikely to be very active in this game, since I have a lot of stuff going on in my life. Just a warning.

And if anyone invades me, I'm going to slaughter them wholesale. :D Have a nice day!

-L

Lets stop this talk about canon, lets focus on stats now!

Battle of Ukio: Key battle for the galaxy?

Last night, a battle erupted so fiercely and was so intense that many have said it was worse than the Battle for the Star Forge, and it seem s to have destroyed just as many ships and lives, perhaps more.

At first, it was merely the United Colonies of Naboo traveling to the planet in order to secure it as part of their nation. However, a token fleet and ground force of the native Ukioans was assembled and managed to inflict disproportionate casualties, and all this was before the Bothans arrived.

It is presumed, although not confirmed, that the Bothans fleet was there for the same purpose as naboo: to secure the planet under their control. They were obviously angered to see Naboo there before them, and cleverly managed to distract the naboo fleet while their rather large gropund force landed, which contained several dark jedi and a sith lord spearheading the attack. Luckily, in addition to Master Vrook of the Naboo temple, the Jedi Council sent a relieving force of several knights, led by Jedi Master Kavar. later in the battle, it would be Kavar who slew the opposing sith lord, but only after the Sith Lord slew many other jedi masters.

The Bothan fleet was taken out with even casualties from Naboo, and the UMS even sent a small ground force to aid Naboo on the planet against the Bothans and the dark jedi aligned with Scion. Already having last 22 hours in length, this battle attracted the attention of Darth Malak and he dispatched a small force of his elite Sith to go to the planet in order to weaken the forces of Darth Scion. He also asked the Ssi Ruuvi to join in, and they sent a huge fleet along with large amounts of ground forces, as well as their own elite Sith.

But then naboo, aligned with the Jedi Order, pleaded with the Jedi Order and the Republic for help, saying this was as great a chance as any to eliminate a great many powerful sith. But all did not go to plan. in time, the republic fleet was badly mauled, and their ground forces lost 2/3rds of the droids sent to help out, as well as most of the jedi the republic sent, including 2 jedi masters that will be sorely missed.

However, nobody who sent a fleet to the battle fared well. The naboo fleet, which comprised most of the nation's ships, was almost completely wiped out, and the UMS fleet was also badly damaged, although it can be argued that the Ssi Ruuvi came out with just as many ships left as the UMS, at least in terms of raw power.

But the factor that effecticely ended the battle, was that Naboo decided to retreat, taking with it its 1 BC, 96 fighters, and its 3 remaining jedi knights from the mission. Its ground forces were annihilated shortly thereafter. But not only that, but Nihilus and Malak decided to send fleets here as well to participate. Malak sent a rather large fleet that would have obliterated the UMS had they not retreated. Then Nihilus showed up shortly after, and everyone seemed to deicde to cut their losses and not take on the Sith Lord Nihilus himself.

The battle ended as everyone retreated, and Nihilus used the force to feed on all life on the farming planet of Ukio, increasing his own power, and when finished, the planet imploded. It is now an asteroid field, and the latest scouts report that it appears some sort of resource is embedded within some of the asteroids. Might be worth looking into.

Battle Losses:

UMS:

1 HCS
1 BC
4 frigates
5 LCs
5 BFs
344 Fighters
3 Knights
2 DBs

Naboo:

1 HCS
2 BCs
1 ITD
8 Frigates
20 BFs
20 LCs
800 Fighters
1 Jedi Master
2 Knights
2 Apprentices
4 MBs
10 Ms

SRE:

1 HCS
1 ITD
5 Frigates
6 LCs
10 BFs
120 Fighters
2 DBs

Bothans:

1 BC
1 ITD
6 Frigates
18 LCs
6 BFs
220 Fighters
1 Sith Lord
10 Dark Jedi Knights
10 Sith apprentices
4 MBs
4 DBs
1 M
2 ECs

Ukio:

2 Frigates
5 LCs
7 BFs
70 Fighters
2 Dark Jedi
2 DBs
2 MBs
2 MMBs
5 Ms
7 ECs

Republic:

5 frigates
15 LCs
30 BFs
120 Fighters
2 Jedi masters
5 Knights
4 Apprentices
2 Padawans
2 DBs

Jedi Order:

1 Frigate
2 LCs
1 BF
24 fighters
1 EC
3 masters
4 Knights
2 Apprentices
5 Padawans

Stats will be updated soon with these losses.

Crap, Ayra, are you going to do these random battles on a regular basis?

Omega, I could have sworn I put it in the rules. You can choose one of each, a battle and an agent mission, to personally manage in the chatroom per turn. One of each every turn for each player. If you so choose, you can ignore this feature. Up to you and how you want to play the game. but we had players in the chatroom that went on a mission last night, and this is how it ended up. If you want to set up a time for a mission, especially those who arent normally on chat, then I suggest you PM/VM me about it and we will try to fix a convenient time for both of us.

Top Bottom