Imperium OffTopicum VII

The Emperor of Chola decrees that Paint is undoubtedly the best tool for creating maps!

Gimp works better for big files because it doesn't take 8 minutes to fill in one region.

I use both GIMP and Paint. :smug:

April 3rd 2071​
King Guztlaff has written a new book called "Die Herrschaft des Königs" it is an apologetic argument for Monarchy and against Democracy. He uses his experience from when he lived in Switzerland from when he was born in 1981 to when he moved to Omaheke in 2018. He talks about how unorganized and chaotic everything was, and how he feared for his life because he had more wealth than everyone else. He also goes into detail about what laws a country should have to ideally govern itself. The book has become required reading for every school in The Omahekean Empire.

To celebrate the 10 year anniversary of peace in the Empire following the defeat of the last tribal successionist group in 2061 There will be a giant statue made in The capital of Gobabis of King Guztlaff dressed as a soldier carrying a gun!

-News of the Empire delivers only unbiased news, all of the time, unlike newspapers in Western, Democratic nations.

President Davis will be touring all of North America, especially that controlled by his evil doppelganger in the Gulf Coast, in an attempt to promote greater unity, diplomacy, and organize further international sessions of multiplayer video games among the nations of North America.

In other news, President Davis has agreed to a NAP and trade deal with New Byzantium.

UPDATE 2# 2071

Europe

In the old world the new fledgling empires have started to expand. Scotland, urging to rebuild Great Britain and become a new empire of the seas has took over in the old colonies of Jamaica, Hong Kong and South Africa. The leader of the Scots was hesitant in claiming old lands but he finally came through. Jamaica was the prime goal, sugar a valuable sweet in a world with an impoverished diet. Prussia, seeking to unite Germany claimed neighboring territories but also claimed a Copenhagen, seeking to combat the Neo Viking movement. The Italians, as usual but it looks like Piedmont isn't going to unify Italy but France this time. Kiev and Russia, the bears, expanded south, into warmer areas. New Byzantium claimed the old relics of Greece, the root of their legitimacy. Carthage, on the brink of Europe, claiming its outskirt islands.

Africa​

Egypt, the nation on the Nile, is enjoying days of prosper and abundance, as the Nile keeps giving life on its banks, the grain silo of Africa. Meanwhile in Ethiopia, the kingdom has seen an opposing nation spring up next to it in its Arabian provinces, the
United Arab States. The strange Omahekean Empire lead by King Guztlaff has been claiming some small Islands that nobody really cares about. It is yet to see how the Scotish expansion into South Africa will be dealt with.

Asia and Australia​

The new nation of the United Arab states has seized the biggest oil fields in the world. For a new nation it is making quick progress. The Empire of Chola and Malaya have been on the edge of war, but through diplomacy it was avoided and the lands were carved up. In New Guinea the government gave the world a great description and .gif of how the nation was born. China expanded as usually but South Korea is on the verge of unification. Great days will shower the Northerners who were hungry without the global famine. Australia is isolating itself and threatening any nation who dares set its foot on its lands. The mountain communist state, the last PR in the world is enlightening the people of Nepal, Bhutan and Northern India.

Americas​
AMERICA &#$! YEAH

Some nations think you need money to claim, you dont, everyone has 5 claims each turn.

If you want you can PM me and make your nuke program hidden (at any time, if you have one, you can lie that you abolished yours and etc.)

Im not describing the Americas this turn because they're too awesome

PM me about any mistakes

Spoiler Map :

Spoiler Stats :

How many years does each turn take?

:lol: We ARE too awesome to describe :p

I will give my orders later when I get back on my comp. Tomorrow night most likely.

It should just be sorted alphabetically period. It took me a while to find myself.

The map doesn't work for me.

EDIT - Nevermind, after I refreshed the page it started working again.

New Byzantium

Spoiler :
Buy 3 armies, continue expanding into Greece and the Balkans.

Will you be creating numbered maps for Asia? I want to know if the Maldives and Nicobar Islands are full provinces, half provinces, or what, before I put in my orders.

All the Maldive Islands are one full province, Nicobar is half and Andaman are half. Yes I will be making a numbered map for Asia and Europe

To Carthage, from Byzantium

We will have little quarrel with you if you keep from expanding into the Aegean Sea - if you expand into it any further than you have, there will be war.

claims: 11, 12, 14, and all of Iceland
1 army, 1 navy

btw, were OK with Scotland claiming part of South South Africa, were claiming parts of Europe, we understand that nations want colonies all throughout the world.

Iceland and Nova Scotia were Scotland founded its colony both are probably in Vinland's SOI

Top Bottom