Iron and Blood: Redux - Game Thread

You should continue feeling the shame though! BUT WORSE!

Caribbean Sun : 6 IC
4 into factories
2 into stability

6 IC to Spend

2 IC to expansion into Ceylon
2 IC to expansion into Micronesia
2 IC to expansion into Taiwan
1 iC to Winner of World Cup (Will have winner soon):(
2+2+2+1 = 7 not 6 ?!?!

Update 4
1846-1850

While technically most of the world was still at war, you almost couldn’t tell from the amount of actual armed conflict that happened during this period. All told, most of the combatants were actually quite peaceful or took defensive measures. Entire continents that were ravaged by war a short time ago fell quiet, mainly because all colonial forces had already been removed from the theatre.

In Europe, things were also much quieter than they could have been. Some reports indicated that the forces of the EU were disorganized after their failures to rapidly capture territory at the onset of the war. All told, there was really only one battle at all, and this one was just about a draw, with no sides gaining much of anything except perhaps a broken treasury and a booming coffin business.

Spoiler Battles :

After waiting for an invasion that never came, the joint forces of Al-Andalus and France and Paris went on the counterattack. Their goal was to deal a death blow to the traitorous Lusitanians. The battle was quite close, but ultimately they were repelled at the borders and no gain was made whatsoever.

Spoiler Events :

Sultanate of Lusitania: Our eldest scholars have collaborated on an effort to collect, record, and preserve all of our oral traditions and unwritten literature. They require storage space for pottery, stone tablets and other artifacts, as well as special repositories within our cities. To complete this quest, you must build Libraries in all your provinces for 2 IC each.

• Option 1: Our libraries with the largest repository of classic literature receives a research bonus - 10 IC science bonus
  • Option 2: Discover and decipher lost knowledge from within some of the literature - Receive a free Army upgrade not yet possessed
  • Option 3: Receive a Naval Technology not yet possessed

---

A miracle performed at the city wall in Mexico is attracting pilgrims from far and wide.

• Option 1: The tourism will enhance city revenue - gain a one-off bonus of 10 IC
  • Option 2: We should hire and train some of the pilgrims as missionaries - spend 5 IC and 25% chance of a stability increase.

---

Angolan horticulturists have harnessed rare local resources to produce remedies.

• Option 1: Establish internal trade with the locals for these rare commodities - gain a one-off bonus of 10 IC
  • Option 2: Fund efforts to increase production without endangering the natural resources that produce them - build up to 5 factories at 1 IC each (if not at maximum)

---

The beloved Brazilian leader’s son has been shot! The public and leaders family mourns the loss.

Immediate Effect: There is nothing we can do except mourn the loss - 50% chance of a stability drop in capital

---

A retiring naval captain has pledged his expertise to assist the Drydock located in Madras

• Option 1: The reputation boost should enhance revenues - gain a one-off bonus of 10 IC
  • Option 2: We should fund an effort to translate his experience into a format that can be passed on to future generations - new naval units cost only 3 IC this turn

Spoiler Current Stats :

Spoiler Current Map :

Deadlines (All EST):
Initial DoW: 2300 Wednesday, November 30
Response DoW: 2300 Friday, December 2
Orders Due: 2000 Monday, December 5

I will be travelling next week for work, so orders are due a little later in the day on Monday. It may take me a day or two to get the update out next week.

Please let me know if I have missed anything or if there are any map or stats errors.

Nations currently at war:

FAR vs. France-Paris; Al-Andalus
Lusitania vs. France-Paris; Al-Andalus
England vs. France-Paris; Al-Andalus
Germany vs. France-Paris; Al-Andalus
Italy vs. France-Paris; Al-Andalus
Manchuria vs. FAR; Lusitania; England; Germany; Italy
Kenya vs. FAR; Lusitania; England; Germany; Italy
Byzantium vs. FAR; Lusitania; England; Germany; Italy
Benin vs. FAR; Lusitania; England; Germany; Italy
Southrica FAR; Lusitania; England; Germany; Italy

A couple of Items left out of the update:

1. Experience. I forgot to update the experience on the stats page before making the image. I really don’t feel like making that image again, so the following nations have 10% experience:

• Al-Andalus
  • British Empire
  • Sultanate of Lusitania
  • French Algerian Republic
  • France and Paris

2. I also forgot to include culture points for the games. I’ll make a note of that tomorrow and add them to the stats behind the scenes.

Why aren't my two factories in Shanxi?

My bad - I put them in Peking by mistake. I'll fix it.

EDIT: I fixed the map and stats on my end. It didn't change the number of IC you have, and I'll probably not update the map unless I have more changes. You now have 5 factories in Peking, and 2 in Shanxi.

Brotherhood of Iron
Invest 2 IC into Ontario
Invest 4 IC into armies
Invest 4 IC into factories in Great Lakes

Thanks. Yeah, the only reason is toget provinces to core capacity asap. Can't do that with excess factories in my capital.

China
6 IC into 3 Factories in Shanxi.

Core next turn! Looks like it'll be the first one in the game as well.

Metis 11 IC((Including 1 IC gift from Seron for winning World Cup))
2 IC into 1 factory in Yukon
6 IC into 3 factories in Midwest
3 IC expansion in Ontario focused in the West.

Core next turn! Looks like it'll be the first one in the game as well.
Technically, I'll be second, you'll be third. Reason: I only have to build one.

Not if I post my orders first!

/challengeacceptedmode

They did?

FUUUUUUU-

Edit: I don't see a core? :confused:

Edit2: you need to invest IC to make it a core. Nobody has one as of yet.

Top Bottom