Modern Armored Fighting Vehicles

Where'd you find the model for the 2S19 Msta-S?

I don't remember. Some batch of free 3d models I found a long time ago in .max format. But it was so messed up I didn't touch it for years. The only thing original on it is the barrel. I had to find a new chassis for it and completely remake the turret.

I don't remember. Some batch of free 3d models I found a long time ago in .max format. But it was so messed up I didn't touch it for years. The only thing original on it is the barrel. I had to find a new chassis for it and completely remake the turret.
That is some great enhancements to the original model.

Why? The vehicle has no gun, just rockets. The turret was actually removed to make room for the launch rails.

Hi Wyrm,

Could you do a color conversion of the M270 MLRS into IDF colors, please?

Thanks in advance!

Hey guys. Wonderful work. May I ask if there's any good scenario out there using these units?

Back to tanks

M110 Woodland

Also a redo of these old SOE units. The 155mm and 203mm. Since they use the same chassis, I put the civ color on different parts so you can differentiate better.

M115 Berlin Buster

155 mm Gun M1

Wyrmshadow, the M110 is phantastic :bounce: and your graphical updates of your SOE units come "just in time". :)

What Oz said. The only thing I wonder about many of your units, Wyrm - they look too dark IMHO. So I have a question "why?" but I don't expect a change in the palette making, it's up to you, for sure.

It's the same color settings as my previous units.

5 more versions posted. Check first page.

Top Bottom