StJNES4: The Normal Story NES

~Histographs~

Religions Rank of Size by Population - Percentage of World's Pop.
1.) Catholicism - 26%
2.) Eastern Orthodoxy - 24%
3.) Islam - 15%
4.) Other: 9%
5.) Buddhism - 8%
6.) Judaism - 8%
7.) Shintoism - 5%
8.) Hinduism - 4%
9.) Mormonism - 4%

Most Populated Nations:
1.) Russia (inluding Siberia)
2.) Tuetonic Order
3.) France
4.) Africa
5.) Egypt
6.) China
7.) Sumer
8.) Spain
9.) Sinhala

Most Densly Populated Nations
1.) Teutonic Order
2.) Spain
3.) France
4.) Greece
5.) Britain
6.) Vietnam
7.) Denmark
8.) Italy
9.) Sinhala

Most Industrialized Nations (per Capita)
1.) Britain
2.) France
3.) Russia
4.) Egypt
5.) Italy
6.) Pacifica
7.) Denmark
8.) People Republic of Scandinavia
9.) Sumer

Largest Colonial Powers
1.) France
2.) Britain
3.) Spain
4.) Russia
5.) Africa
6.) China
8.) Ozeania
9.) Tuetonic Order

Countries With Best Living Standards
1.) Britain
2.) France
3.) Spain
4.) Pacifica
5.) Japan
6.) Russia
7.) Egypt
8.) Italy
9.) Denmark

Nations with Largest Merchant Fleet
1.) France
2.) Britain
3.) Spain
4.) Russia
5.) China
6.) Vietnam
7.) Ozeania
8.) Teutonic Order
9.) Sumer

Most Technologically Superior Nations
1.) France
2.) Greece
3.) Britain
4.) Russia
5.) Peoples Republic of Scandinavia
6.) Egypt
7.) Japan
8.) Sinhala
9.) Sioux

Happiest People
1.) Egypt
2.) Ozeania
3.) Italy
4.) Denmark
5.) Russia
6.) Peoples Republic of Scandinavia
7.) France
8.) Britain
9.) USSA

Top 5 World Powers
1.) France
2.) Britain
3.) Russia
4.) China
5.) Teutonic Order

Might as well give a story...

As the new Emperor Amon were sitting upon hims throne...A message from the general that was in command of all invading french.he opened the letter and started to read...the letter read

"Would you like fries with that fudge package?"

He laughed histerically at the comment and replied with hims own letter that read

"Why yes thank you...I'll be wanting extra ketchup with that!"

whohoo! im in 8 of the Lists (not mentioning the Religions - Eastern Orthodoxy)
AND im a World Power, although #3, World Power nonetheless.
hehehe.
now, to get some of those stats up

I'm only on 3 lists, and not even a world power. :(

I'm getting my fudge packed:(

Now -
Top 5 World Powers
1.) France
2.) Britain
3.) Russia
4.) China
5.) Teutonic Order

was Before the Big Wars -
Top 5 World Powers
1.) France
2.) Teutonic Order
3.) Russia
4.) China
5.) Pacifica

So Pacifica was dropped off the of the list completely, Britain gained position (after France started helping, of course), Russia and China remain the same, Teutonic Order dropped from 2nd to 5th, and is still dropping.

Jason

Kazakstan was indeed harbouring the Dark Shroud. Already 5 bases had been captured during the war and more were most certainly further inside Kazakstan. The Sumerian people and government was more then willing to continue the war after this finding.

Meanwhile recent campagins were successes. In the North Aral and the Aral Sea were secured by Sumerian forces where 3 Dark Shroud bases were found. Closer to the center line Sumerian forces were able to take Ashgabad from Kazak troops and find another base. In the South more Sumerian troops pushed forward in a large front capturing another base.

Orders:

Grow Economy

Battle and stuff PMed ;)

Ok, so I have changed the stats on the front page to numbers, but have saved the old copy as well. We will try this out for three turns starting with the update this turn. I used a certain formula to make all the numbers, generally higher numbers for poorly trained, and lower numbers for well trained. There are exceptions in a few countries, though.

Each time you increase your army, it will be increased by 100,000 men now. So because it will be hard to catch up with the countries already ahead of you this reflects reality.

About training. To train your troops from poor to moderate, it will cost an economic level and will lower you troop number. However, to have a Moderatly trained army means you msut have a stable economy. If you dip below stable, your army will immedietly go to poor. You increase training from moderate to well-trained the same, but to have a well trained army your economy must never dip below Growing. Those who are there now have just this turn to bring your economy up to where it needs to be. If you can't then your troops training will go down. Another way to train your troops is to fight wars. I will be determining how much training your troops get from wars.

Same goes for navy with training. However, you can also better equip your navy for an economy level per 20 ships. This adds a huge bonus to your navy, and you can only do it to all your navy at once (you cant do 20 ships at a time). Each time you increase navy, you build 5 ships.

Remember, people, this will go for 3 turns. At the end we will have another poll to see if we want to keep it or loose it. I will be doing the update to nations stats in both numbers and words (i will keep the words in a word document) so if we decide to go back i will have accurate stats.

Jason

To Pacifica:
We will accept peace if you surrender South America. If not, you will cease to be a nation.

To Italy:
We reconize youre independence, but we insist you give an economic size to make up for the industry lost in losing land.

To Britian:
We would like the machine gun.

To:France

South America is yours.

To:China

We would like peace with you as well...NAP?

Edited Orders:

Increase economy through industrialization of southern florida (Im guessing its not very industrialized, never been under an industrialized nation):p

Sinhala
Grow Economy
Push into China
Begin Extensive use of armored plating to defend armed forces against machine gun fire.

To: China
We wish to discuss the terms of an NAP.

To: France
End this senseless war of attrition, there can be no victor in this war.

Spain was so far surviving the brunt of the rebellions that had swept the globe, and the leaders were thankful that a prosperous and thriving republic had been put in place to make Spain one of the best countries in the world, if not necessarily a military power. But that was soon to change. The Spanish Assembly passed a new bill, allowing for better training of the armed forces to prepare the Spaniards for any threat they might face. Also, numerous diplomatic envoys were sent to the newly created countries.

To: USSA, Arabia (and any others I might have missed)

We recognize your independence.

To: Italy

We recognize your independence and offer you an alliance.

To: Britain

What would you like for the designs of the machine gun?

ORDERS:
Increase army training throught strict new training regimen instituted for all soldiers

Sorry for lack of orders, I was at Great America(theme park) for the new Superman ride. It actually puts you in the flying motion, it was pretty neat.

Sending orders now

Top Bottom