Wonder Ideas for C2C

There's area-wide (same landmass) you can also consider, as well as trade-network-connected.

I see the <FreeAreaBuilding> tag in the schema now. I'd like to update with that tag and then upload that to the SVN.

I created a SourceForge login, but I haven't seen the confirmation e-mail yet. How long does that normally take to create, and what do I do after that?

I see the <FreeAreaBuilding> tag in the schema now. I'd like to update with that tag and then upload that to the SVN.

I created a SourceForge login, but I haven't seen the confirmation e-mail yet. How long does that normally take to create, and what do I do after that?

Should be pretty much instant. I just tried to add you as a contributor to the SVN but sourceforge says your account is 'not yet active'. Once it is (I guess you should get enail from sourceforge, but as I say that should be almost instant), just let me know by PM or whatever and I will add your account as a contributor.

Should be pretty much instant. I just tried to add you as a contributor to the SVN but sourceforge says your account is 'not yet active'. Once it is (I guess you should get enail from sourceforge, but as I say that should be almost instant), just let me know by PM or whatever and I will add your account as a contributor.

The account's active now. I sent a PM.

Well, I've created a Wonder for the London Eye. Everything works except for the building model, which I found here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=270860. I don't know if the problem is with the model files or my Civ4ArtDefines_Building file. I don't want to push this to the SVN without trying to fix this issue. The building model looks just fine in Nifskope.

wow lol +25% gold, and +2 gold per engineer in every city - op much? :lol:

Well, it's a Modern Wonder, so it has to compete with X-Games (+50% gold), SnowCastle of Kemi (+100% gold, but limited in building ability), and World Trade Center (+10% gold in every city). If you really think it's overpowered, I can convert it to a flat gold bonus. My original thought was +50% gold in the city, then I took it back down when I thought up the Engineer bonus.

Yay the London Eye! Glad someone got around to making it! :D

Thanks. I read the article on the Eye and came up with a concept fairly easily. I actually was able to find a building model, but it doesn't show up in-game. :( I put a request in the Help Wanted thread.

Very interesting. This seems almost like the "Cultural Heritage" discussion or Dynamic Traits system.

I could see this (or something similar) being unlocked at "Cultural Identity" tech. As a national wonder I could see it used to alter your tech to how you want ti to be based on what you know in early game.

Very interesting. This seems almost like the "Cultural Heritage" discussion or Dynamic Traits system.

I could see this (or something similar) being unlocked at "Cultural Identity" tech. As a national wonder I could see it used to alter your tech to how you want ti to be based on what you know in early game.

Yep... that's similar to what I thought. I think that might work out very well. :)

What if we had 2 wonders, 1 national and 1 great? The national ensures that you can change 1 of your traits. The 2nd allows you to change the 2nd one (or the same first one if you changed your mind). This way everyone can customize one of their traits and both traits if you lucky enough to get the great wonder too.

@Vokarya and all

Hey!

What about Area 51? Maybe for the alternative timelines? And we could combine it with the Area 51 Unit.

Maybe there are better graphics, but those are the ones that I found...

Just a suggestion - I would like to see it! :)

What do you think?

@Vokarya and all

Hey!

What about Area 51? Maybe for the alternative timelines? And we could combine it with the Area 51 Unit.

Maybe there are better graphics, but those are the ones that I found...

Just a suggestion - I would like to see it! :)

What do you think?

We already have a "Secret Army Base" national wonder which can make the S71-Blackbird. It has been in RoM/AND for a long time. It is under Biological Warfare tech.

As for the unit. I am thinking of re-naming the Retro-Space to Atomicpunk and just have all that sort of stuff under that.

We already have a "Secret Army Base" national wonder which can make the S71-Blackbird. It has been in RoM/AND for a long time. It is under Biological Warfare tech.

As for the unit. I am thinking of re-naming the Retro-Space to Atomicpunk and just have all that sort of stuff under that.

I agree. I was thinking that the Secret Army Base is exactly Area 51 without aliens. In the past, there have been discussions about an "alien invasion" for the modern/transhuman eras. I think we should figure out how much alien-ness we are going to have first, and then we can create an Area 51 that serves as an early precursor to that.

@Vokarya, I am not getting time to check any of your stuff at the moment. You could put it up on the SVN and get general feedback that way. I am thinking of your Cloth of Gold python here.

Top Bottom