veBear's Units

Upload when I feel like it. Might consider adding a sword to the side. Dunno about this.

you know what would be cool - and I think you could do it - instead of a war elephant have a War Rhino. Probably just some tweaking of the model. The size issue probably can be dealt with by enlarging the rider then reducing the unit scale so it fits to a large rhino. I think it would be a real cool flavor unit.

looks like strategyonly's mod has a rhino unit. you could do an easy swap

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=181026&page=72

Celebrating my 2002th post, I give you THIS :)

A Renaissance Unit set for Brazil. Enjoy :king:

I'm currently working on Brazilian modern units. I'll post a preview if there's any interest for me to do so. Just as Coffee Junkies modern units, these will use one main texture, but I will myself use different heads for the Units to grant some more flavour.

Had some spare time today (something I do not have a lot of these days...) anyway, a Batavii Heavy Swordsman and a Belgae Ambactoi (the one with the Axe). For Capo, more coming pictures coming when I have more units to show, and I'll have these units finished hopefully sooner rather than later.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 153
Improved teamcolour on your request... although I wasn't compleatly happy with the shield-colours, so I decided to add more colour there instead

Hey, veBear. Love your new spearman.:goodjob: Well, I am thinking about that you may want to add some beautiful patterns onto their shields, 'cause that would make them look even more awesome.

I thought about it and even tried a couple, but never became fully satisfied, so I just kept this in the end...

Top Bottom